shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phooey, I lost my post that took an hour.

Hi NIRDI's!

I am loving all the new bling and upcoming bling.

Hugs and happiness to all of you.
Marcy

@marcy I feel for you on losing your post...I’ve had that happen to me so many times after putting in an hour or so..It’s frustrating..Now I’m paranoid and hit the post reply in the middle of what I was going to say..or I just hit the reply button and comment on what someone is saying. I wish I knew how to avoid it happening.
I‘m taking David and my mom to NJ today to our old neighborhood. David and I have fond memories there..I’m picking him up early from work and heading out. It will be fun to see our old house and neighborhood.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I‘m taking David and my mom to NJ today to our old neighborhood. David and I have fond memories there..I’m picking him up early from work and heading out. It will be fun to see our old house and neighborhood.

Safe journey @Mamabean, the weather seems to be good today. Hope it is an easy drive and that you both enjoy the day. Sounds like a lovely way to spend this Friday.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Yesterday I saw Tuey and it was great seeing him.

You must be the best customer of good folk with short names starting with T.

The highlights look dark gold on my side of the screen. This is the first time I see your hair as anything but black & the change seems huge!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Safe journey @Mamabean, the weather seems to be good today. Hope it is an easy drive and that you both enjoy the day. Sounds like a lovely way to spend this Friday.

Thanks missy..We’re actually going to make a weekend if it...That’s David’s Christmas present from my mom. My hubby is staying home with Bailey because he has to set the taxes up for the accountant...and he’s a bear during the process. He will hole himself up in the office and just come out to eat and grumble. Bailey would have had to be boarded...but this way Bailey can stay home with him. Bailey LOVES my hubby and follows him everywhere when he’s home. It’s a win/win..Hopefully that med will kick in soon..lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must be the best customer of good folk with short names starting with T.

The highlights look dark gold on my side of the screen. This is the first time I see your hair as anything but black!

Oh @AV_ I miss my original hair color. And my bangs too. My hair was always a very dark brown when I was young. But as I got older and spent more time cycling my hair color naturally turned reddish brown and on the lighter side. The sun changed it and then aging with the gray hairs appearing further changed my hair color and appearance. Oh well, whatcha gonna do as we say in Brooklyn. Haha. So I go with the flow. And this time decided no covering up the gray (it is a losing battle and unlike some people I cannot spend every 3 weeks at the hair salon. I don't have the patience nor want to damage my fragile hair further so this time we just highlighted and low lighted going with the natural hair color of light reddish brown. I look best in cooler colors but this is what the sun and aging has decided to do to my hair so just going to accept it. What else can I do? Fighting it isn't worth the energy and we have more important things we need our energy for and I know you kwim!

My natural hair color when I was young
missyasteen1979.jpg.png

missyandjesse.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks missy..We’re actually going to make a weekend if it...That’s David’s Christmas present from my mom. My hubby is staying home with Bailey because he has to set the taxes up for the accountant...and he’s a bear during the process. He will hole himself up in the office and just come out to eat and grumble. Bailey would have had to be boarded...but this way Bailey can stay home with him. Bailey LOVES my hubby and follows him everywhere when he’s home. It’s a win/win..Hopefully that med will kick in soon..lol

Yes of course, I forgot that is what you told me...fingers crossed Bailey and your dh do well this weekend and enjoy your time with David and your mom Joanne! And you will have a blingy gift waiting for you this Monday!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can’t tell you anything about the Leaf, but love electric cars in general. We had a Tesla for 5(?) years and loved it. But trained it for a Volvo, lol got to love the Volvo 4 wheel drive when you live where we do. And we needed the extra room for the dog cages when we bought dog number two
=)

I LOVE my Volvo too! The best two things I like are the 360 degree cameras and the boomerang side mirrors..I just really love the car in general. It is easy to drive but feels like a tank when I’m driving it so it makes me feel safer..

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday I saw Tuey and it was great seeing him. He is a good man and a dear friend and it had been too long. It was also a cry fest for both of us as both Tuey and I lost furry loved ones this year. He lost his dog of 17 years who was a constant companion and who used to sit in my lap when I got my hair cut. Love you Cuko and miss you and you are at Rainbow Bridge with Francesca and Zoe and Dottie and @Jimmianne 's daughter's bunny.

So we decided (I decided haha) not to cover my gray but instead he gave me highlights and lowlights and just trying to blend it all in so less of a stark contrast if you will. And he cut about 4 inches. My hair is not good but making it work as it is and that is the best I can do. I would have let Tuey cut more but he didn't ask and I guess I was a bit hesitant to cut it all off or I wouldn't have been shy to ask. Maybe next time. And I hope don't leave a whole year in between getting my next cut. LOL.

He moved salons and this one has a hair dryer woohoo so I got to sit under it for my hair to dry "naturally" vs blowing it.
missyandtueyhairdryer.png

Tuey was intersted in my new phone. He has a Samsung and is thinking about getting the new iPhone. He was playing around with my camera which I still haven't learned to use properly.
missyandtueyinsalonwithnewiphone.png

The new phone has a pretty high resolution as evidenced by this pic. He was also taken with my sunglasses so we did a pic with that too. Haha are Tuey and I adults or are we kids playing at being grownups. I think it is the latter. :lol:
missyandtueysalon.png

My hair is super thin but here it is shorter by 4".

backofhair2020.png

Have a fantastic Friday lovely ladies!

So so beautiful! I love the colors and the curl is TDF!!!!
I have hair that my mother has always described as "cow flop" on my head it is so thin.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so beautiful! I love the colors and the curl is TDF!!!!
I have hair that my mother has always described as "cow flop" on my head it is so thin.

Thank you @springerspaniel ! My hair is super thin too. Always was but in the past decade it got even thinner. I used to have a lot of it so thin but lots of volume. Now it’s thin and much more sparse. Oh well. I’ve accepted it and am at peace with it. I know we all know this but I know it’s not who I am. I’m getting older and thankful to be here still. So yeah aging wreaks havoc on one’s (my) appearance but it’s ok.
Autocorrect changed Cuco’s name. Spelled Cuco.

RIP Cuco. Sweet baby. You’re with all our beloved furry babies who are at Rainbow Bridge. One day we will all be reunited and together again. ❤️

AFD7029E-B076-4D33-9D13-FD3FD9EA2EC3.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’ll be back later, just got to grab lunch and go and get my hair done. Poor Tuey, he must be devastated losing his little doggie, I’m glad he got to have such a long time with his precious pet.

@Jimmianne, I’m sure in your search you’ve come across these people, they’ve got a positive cornucopia of Sepkus pieces. I’ve no idea if their prices are reasonable or not, but they’ve got quite a few bands

Your hair looks great @missy, unfortunately my grey is a skunk stripe, so even though I have foils in the front to break up the colour, I couldn’t get away with high and lowlights, because I’d still look like a skunk! :lol:

See you later :wavey:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I‘m taking David and my mom to NJ today to our old neighborhood. David and I have fond memories there..
Is this the house that was said to be 'like a hug'?
This is a great gift! I am so yearning for the same, I couldn't stand any other gift this EOY [it is not so simple - what is left to go back to are friends of my grandparents & it so happens they had so many young friends, a few are still around, but I remember many more ,( & the one I most wish to see is barely younger than they were!]

Oh @AV_. I look best in cooler colors but this is what the sun and aging has decided to do to my hair so just going to accept it. What else can I do? Fighting it isn't worth the energy and we have more important things we need our energy for and I know you kwim!
I, the shorthair, certainly KWYM!
White is cold as black & I think I want the white [have had some preview - rounds of white hair growth that does not stay, first at 28, then two years ago], but the sun bleached shades of my hair are so not of my liking! The summer sun here is too much.

on with the day

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a great gift! I am so yearning for the same, I couldn't stand any other gift this EOY [it is not so simple - what is left to go back to are friends of my grandparents & it so happens they had so many young friends, a few are still around, but I remember many more ,( & the one I most wish to see is barely younger than they were!]

White is cold as black & I think I want the white [have had some preview - rounds of white hair growth that does not stay, first at 28, then two years ago], but the sun bleached shades of my hair are so not of my liking! The summer sun here is too much.

on with the day

It’s funny but for me, long hair is easier to care for because I just wash and go. I don’t even have a hair dryer anymore. If my hair was shorter I’d have to style it. But with my longer hair I can just put it back in a ponytail or up. Perhaps not the most sophisticated hairstyle especially for a woman my age but hey it is easy and works for me. So for now I’ll keep the length but I’m leaning towards a shorter do one day in the not so far future. Just because it’s so thin and would look fresher shorter. Albeit more care needed on my part. Always pros and cons with all choices.

As for the sun I hear you. For us, it’s not the intensity of the sun as much as our exposure to it as we cycle sometimes/often 6 hours or more per day. It adds up. And this is with me wearing an spf scarf under my helmet. That sun is determined and persistent. Lol I have something in common with it. Hahaha

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’ll be back later, just got to grab lunch and go and get my hair done. Poor Tuey, he must be devastated losing his little doggie, I’m glad he got to have such a long time with his precious pet.

@Jimmianne, I’m sure in your search you’ve come across these people, they’ve got a positive cornucopia of Sepkus pieces. I’ve no idea if their prices are reasonable or not, but they’ve got quite a few bands

Your hair looks great @missy, unfortunately my grey is a skunk stripe, so even though I have foils in the front to break up the colour, I couldn’t get away with high and lowlights, because I’d still look like a skunk! :lol:

See you later :wavey:

Thank you Austina and good luck with your hair appointment. Enjoy!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I think the same of short - it just falls in its place & I call it style. Few mortals have ever dissented & I do not remember who they were.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

on with the day

Yes AV_ That house was a little extended cape..It was a warm
and cozy house.

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m psyched. The Sepkus ring I bought just showed up via UPS. No warning email from the seller, no invoice, etc etc.
Now I don’t want to open it because it’s my last Christmas present before I go back to reality... the no-more-bling desert for a while.
Fortunately I have Mamabean to watch now!

Ps. Of course I opened it right away.

E44E0D5F-74B4-4A4A-AC6E-82B476E19106.jpeg D1593E73-0C49-4703-ACCE-752D5732F29B.jpeg 9508DE64-712D-4EC2-92B7-8AC8ABB617D2.jpeg

And a big wow to this one too. Stunning. And I also love the jewelry box. That color. ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes of course, I forgot that is what you told me...fingers crossed Bailey and your dh do well this weekend and enjoy your time with David and your mom Joanne! And you will have a blingy gift waiting for you this Monday!!!

I wasn’t very clear @missy..I didn’t even mention I was staying over..
Alex is shipping the asschmerald on Monday. I’m SUPPOSED to get the heart diamond on Monday. I will relax when it ships. I had a concerning experience a few days ago. I got a cad from David showing my heart setting..but it was addressed to a Jocelyn..I told him it looked like what I told him I wanted but I didn’t even receive my heart diamond yet..He responded by saying he was sorry..that he sent the cad to the wrong person.. I looked at the cad again..and the dimensions are exactly the same as my heart diamond I ordered. I emailed him back to say that is my diamond he did the cad for...but he didn’t respond back which is unusual. Now I’m wondering if another PS’er bought my diamond..Blue Nile took my money but the diamond isn’t available..I’m being a little paranoid..I’ll feel better if I see it was shipped. I’ll contact David to tell him I’m shipping the diamond and was that cad mine..and he just jumped the gun getting a cad together. The only problem is if I don’t like the diamond..and he already did the cad. I’ll know today!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL you are a very wise woman @Mamabean !!!

@missy He is adorable but lethal! Hahahahaha! There‘s a resident cat at my vet’s office. She sleeps on the counter...When I go up to the counter to pay she will take her paw and play with my hair. If I pet her she will let me do one or two strokes..If I do more than that she will whip around and growl and swat at me. She continues to play with my hair when I go..but gives me the fish eye..like you better not try to pet me again..haha

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it's getting a little bit better haha. Baby steps...the food obsession thing however is a big pain in the proverbial butt but what are ya gonna do yanno? Says this Brooklyn girl. :lol:

Hugs to you and all the best to your mom...chemo is almost over right? And praying relief will be hers soon.

Last chemo (so far) January 20th. So three weeks from then before she starts to feel a little better again.
Know that food thing too well. We have one eater and one non-eater, have to feed them separately.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I saw Tuey and it was great seeing him. He is a good man and a dear friend and it had been too long. It was also a cry fest for both of us as both Tuey and I lost furry loved ones this year. He lost his dog of 17 years who was a constant companion and who used to sit in my lap when I got my hair cut. Love you Cuko and miss you and you are at Rainbow Bridge with Francesca and Zoe and Dottie and @Jimmianne 's daughter's bunny.

So we decided (I decided haha) not to cover my gray but instead he gave me highlights and lowlights and just trying to blend it all in so less of a stark contrast if you will. And he cut about 4 inches. My hair is not good but making it work as it is and that is the best I can do. I would have let Tuey cut more but he didn't ask and I guess I was a bit hesitant to cut it all off or I wouldn't have been shy to ask. Maybe next time. And I hope don't leave a whole year in between getting my next cut. LOL.

He moved salons and this one has a hair dryer woohoo so I got to sit under it for my hair to dry "naturally" vs blowing it.
missyandtueyhairdryer.png

Tuey was intersted in my new phone. He has a Samsung and is thinking about getting the new iPhone. He was playing around with my camera which I still haven't learned to use properly.
missyandtueyinsalonwithnewiphone.png

The new phone has a pretty high resolution as evidenced by this pic. He was also taken with my sunglasses so we did a pic with that too. Haha are Tuey and I adults or are we kids playing at being grownups. I think it is the latter. :lol:
missyandtueysalon.png

My hair is super thin but here it is shorter by 4".

backofhair2020.png

Have a fantastic Friday lovely ladies!

You and I must have different understandings of the word thin... LOL your hair is (still) gorgeous! And unbelievably long after taking of 4’’.
hugs!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are da BOMB. LOVE. Love all the bling. Classic and gorgeous and just swoon worthy! Hugs to you @bling_dream19..It's FriYAY! Any weekend plans?
And yes please looking forward to seeing your wedding jewels post.

Thanks @missy those are my travel jewels that were distracting me while working yesterday. Today is the wake and funeral tomorrow. A girl has to have options! I try to be one of those who can wear one set but I really cant. I love to change my jewelry according to the occasion, clothes and my ever changing mood lol.
Happy FriYAY to all!!! What are your plans? Your hair looks beautiful sweet Missy. And I love the Brooklyn lingo!!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I've really fallen behind so I'll just jump back in...

@missy, it's a shame the food store closed. I hate to see that. And It sounds like it was so convenient for you. Ollie and Tommy look so cute sitting together. I know surgery and recovery is very stressful but it will be good to finally get it behind you. DS and DD are doing great; they both seem relatively happy lol.. My brother's sleep isn't great right now but could be worse. Yes, will be nice to be in warm temps for a few days.

@Jimmianne, your dd's kitties are so cute. Too funny that Puff yells at her robot. How wonderful it will be for you to see better. Your new milky aquamarine ring is amazing. It's a work of art. Gorgeous color too. I am really loving your yg collection.

@Daisys and Diamonds, your new little friend sounds so sweet. Very kind of you to spend time with her.

@Calliecake, yes, it will be nice to be someplace warm for a few days. I hope you are doing ok with your winter weather.

@Austina, dh plans on working for a few more years so it will be a while before I have any doggie news to share lol. Great idea to join a gym; gets one out of the house and a good way to get exercise during bad weather. I hope you and Colin like it. As for bling...I have been thinking of antique dangles lol. We'll see. Your pink sapphire ring is gorgeous, and you already know how much I love your heart pendant.

@Tekate, I know that empty feeling when one of our kids leaves. I'm a little spoiled right now because ds lives close by and drops in...and we let his bands practice here so I get to see him lol. And as for jewelry...I do have a big birthday coming up, I might need some bling to soften the blow haha. Poor John, I hope he's over his allergies soon. My family is doing good. dh is busy with work but hanging in there. Kids are fine. Thinking of you and the loss of your sister, sad time for you.

@marcy, I'm glad to hear your friend's son is moving back into town; hopefully he'll be a help to her. Sounds like the funeral went as well as these things can go. Congrats on doing so well with your lifting; you have really made a lot of progress. It was so nice of your office to set up a collection for your employee. Your pink sapphire ring is so beautiful...wow, that color! Can't wait to see your new heart diamond.

@AV_, great news about your draft, must be a very rewarding feeling. I love hearing about the customs in Granada and what your life is like there.

@Mamabean, oh no to your zircon ring being lost. I really hope it shows up soon. And I hope you get your drops soon too. I *think* Cecile and Yvonne are mother and daughter but don't quote me on that. I'm so excited for you for all the goodies you have coming. I can't wait to see everything.

@bling_dream19, glad you are enjoying married life. It can be a bit of an adjustment but you will get into your new routine in no time. I think your new sapphire would look beautiful in a halo. I'm thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

@Scandinavian, thinking of your mother - I'm so sorry she's not doing well.

Just the usual here...some appointments, errands, and trying to get some things done around the house. Looking forward to getting away. The weather in FL is supposed to be in the low 80's so I'm going to have to drag out a few summer clothes if I can find them...and hopefully I fit into them ha.

Take care everyone

Thank you sweet June. I need all the tips I can on adjusting to married life. We are getting there. Have fun in Florida!! We went to Key Largo for our honeymoon and it was wonderful! Florida seems so chill and relaxed and I'm sure you'll have fun shopping and bringing out your summer clothes. I haven't even gotten all of my winter stuff down lol. Hope you are well and have a great weekend!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI NIRDIs!

@missy wow I love the high and low lights, the dimensional look it creates is so natural.. hey little Ollie is adorable, personally I love coffee cake also! Missy I so miss my old hair color too, I miss the luxe feeling of my hair when I was young, it was silky (this sounds weird!) now it's often white and dry, lost my hair mojo with the loss of hormones.. :) Missy you are beautiful now, you were beautiful then, but much more to the point is, you are stellar inside, a friend for life.. lucky us. xoxoxoox

@marcy I have lost more than I have posted on NIRDIs.. I know I know everyone is thrilled ;-)

@Austina great that your eye exams went perfectly, I have the start of macular degeneration :( but it's slow..

@Mamabean have a lovely day in NJ today with David! Well my small dealings with David showed me that he's a lovely man but a scatterbrain, that was my opinion, he forgot the ring I ordered, he forgot how much he was going to charge me, he lost my card#, he forgot about me for months but in the end I love my little stacker, so I wouldn't worry too much about his calling you by a wrong name because I think that is what he did, but as my mom would say, 'you could be wrong Catherine!". I cannot wait to see your new bling.. it's so exciting to see everyone's taste and beauty in jewelry.

@bling_dream19 have a wonderful weekend... xoxo

since I have lost while waiting lately I'm going to end this one.. Happy FRIDAY to you all. We got the latest workup of the new house and so far so good, the architect put a porte-cochère on the separate bay garage (separate 2 bay garage and another 1 bay feet away).. so the architect put a door in the 3rd pay that went thru the laundry room to a hallway and then you can walk to the kitchen, I didn't like that so he said he could put an overhang over a doorway into the other garage so I wouldn't lose the space in the laundry room EXCEPT the overhang turned into something from the 19th century, no thanks it was toooo much. going up to the lot now with the hubster to check as they supposedly put up the house lines or something like that. this business gives me a stomach ache - seriously. BBL I hope .. love to all the NIRDIs

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out! I am exhausted from working all week. Doin nuthin today!

We are entering a deep freeze. Overnight temps down to -34C. Holy sh@$! I absolutely hate this cold weather.

I must go back and read this busy thread!

cheers--Sharon

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Have fun with David this weekend @Mamabean. Can’t wait for the safe arrival of your sparkly goodies on Monday

Went to the gym this morning, and slowly building up weights and reps, it’s still hard work though :shock:

Woohoo to having some plans at last @Tekate, even if they’re not perfect, it’s a starting point. One of our must haves was a door from the garage in to the utility room which leads in to the hallway. We used to bring Dottie in that way so we could clean her up before she came in to the house proper, to keep down the mess.

Pretty sparklies @bling_dream19 I would find it distracting too! Being married is certainly a big adjustment, especially when like me, you went from having everything done for you, to having to do it all yourself :lol:

Yikes @canuk-gal -34C, I can’t even begin to imagine. We thought it was cold when we were in Churchill seeing the polar bears, but I don’t think it was as cold as that!

I hope the next few weeks pass quickly so your Mum can get the chemo over and start to feel better @Scandanavian.

Oliver is a little monkey @missy, Dottie was greedy and would sit looking at us with pleading eyes, but she never tried to help herself :D

Feeling more human after my cut and colour, my hair had grown so much in just over 5 weeks, I’ve had quite a bit chopped off and my skunk stripe is gone.

95B67C99-0F80-4FB6-9278-034CA5125189.jpeg

Hope the funeral goes well tomorrow @marcy.

I’m feeling really tired now, so I’m off to bed, big wave out to all the lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's

Summary of lost post yesterday - sorry if Ii forget anyone
@Jimmianne that aqua is gorgeous. You had a busy spring and I bet you are anxious to see better.
@missy your kitties look comfy and loved. You'll do fine taking care of Greg.
@bling_dream19 beautiful jewelry i am especially drawn to the earnings
@Mamabean you have a lot of gorgeous diamonds coming your way - sweet
@AV_ having fun is important
@Austina I hope you aren't too sore from Pilates
@Tekate I am glad cedar fever is subsiding and woo hoo you jaw is fine

Thank you all for your encouragement for my lifting

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a big Sepkus fan, so love your milky aqua and band! I know his work is not everyone's cup of tea, so am happy to see another person that likes his work. I just got a Paraiba ring but have not yet picked it up. Do you prefer the thin diamond bands or are you looking at one without?

I can't waiti to see this @sprinigerspaneil

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've really fallen behind so I'll just jump back in...

@missy, it's a shame the food store closed. I hate to see that. And It sounds like it was so convenient for you. Ollie and Tommy look so cute sitting together. I know surgery and recovery is very stressful but it will be good to finally get it behind you. DS and DD are doing great; they both seem relatively happy lol.. My brother's sleep isn't great right now but could be worse. Yes, will be nice to be in warm temps for a few days.

@Jimmianne, your dd's kitties are so cute. Too funny that Puff yells at her robot. How wonderful it will be for you to see better. Your new milky aquamarine ring is amazing. It's a work of art. Gorgeous color too. I am really loving your yg collection.

@Daisys and Diamonds, your new little friend sounds so sweet. Very kind of you to spend time with her.

@Calliecake, yes, it will be nice to be someplace warm for a few days. I hope you are doing ok with your winter weather.

@Austina, dh plans on working for a few more years so it will be a while before I have any doggie news to share lol. Great idea to join a gym; gets one out of the house and a good way to get exercise during bad weather. I hope you and Colin like it. As for bling...I have been thinking of antique dangles lol. We'll see. Your pink sapphire ring is gorgeous, and you already know how much I love your heart pendant.

@Tekate, I know that empty feeling when one of our kids leaves. I'm a little spoiled right now because ds lives close by and drops in...and we let his bands practice here so I get to see him lol. And as for jewelry...I do have a big birthday coming up, I might need some bling to soften the blow haha. Poor John, I hope he's over his allergies soon. My family is doing good. dh is busy with work but hanging in there. Kids are fine. Thinking of you and the loss of your sister, sad time for you.

@marcy, I'm glad to hear your friend's son is moving back into town; hopefully he'll be a help to her. Sounds like the funeral went as well as these things can go. Congrats on doing so well with your lifting; you have really made a lot of progress. It was so nice of your office to set up a collection for your employee. Your pink sapphire ring is so beautiful...wow, that color! Can't wait to see your new heart diamond.

@AV_, great news about your draft, must be a very rewarding feeling. I love hearing about the customs in Granada and what your life is like there.

@Mamabean, oh no to your zircon ring being lost. I really hope it shows up soon. And I hope you get your drops soon too. I *think* Cecile and Yvonne are mother and daughter but don't quote me on that. I'm so excited for you for all the goodies you have coming. I can't wait to see everything.

@bling_dream19, glad you are enjoying married life. It can be a bit of an adjustment but you will get into your new routine in no time. I think your new sapphire would look beautiful in a halo. I'm thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

@Scandinavian, thinking of your mother - I'm so sorry she's not doing well.

Just the usual here...some appointments, errands, and trying to get some things done around the house. Looking forward to getting away. The weather in FL is supposed to be in the low 80's so I'm going to have to drag out a few summer clothes if I can find them...and hopefully I fit into them ha.

Take care everyone

@junebug have a great time in Florida

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results