shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@missy, I can see where it would be tough for you to decide where to live...you have the best of both worlds! Love your pics of the water and the beach, gorgeous colors. :love: Nice that you ran into old friends and I hope you can get together with them soon. Sending healing vibes to the kitties and good thoughts to Greg on his evaluation tomorrow.

@Scandinavian, great news! Sending good wishes to you and your mother and hoping things continue going well. Such a stressful time for everyone. <3

@Tekate, what a whirlwind for you! Stressful stuff going on with the house but it sounds like it's being handled well. Congrats on selling the house! Moving is very stressful; so many things to handle at the same time. Please take care. So sorry your jaw is still an issue :(( I hope you can get it checked out soon. Sending good thoughts and lots of support...hang in there. XXX

@Daisys and Diamonds, beautiful wisteria! I'm a Jersey girl and a Bruce Springsteen fan...I was in college when he became popular so lots of memories tied to his songs for me. I've only seen him in concert once, a few years ago here in South Carolina, and he was SO good. I'm glad I got to hear ands see Clarence Clemons play the sax solo in Jungleland...really beautiful and moving.

@bling_dream19, I hope you had a great visit with your family.

@Calliecake, I hope you had a lovely time at the wedding and are enjoying your weekend.

@canuk-gal, your son's new bike sounds great...love the color! And I get why you would want to keep your bike...if it ain't broke don't fix it LOL.

@Jimmianne, I hope you're feeling ok. <3

@AV_, the sound of rain can be very comforting and peaceful...as long as it doesn't rain for too long LOL. Your village square sounds like a great way to see people without going to a lot of trouble.

Things are good here, although it rained yesterday and very overcast today. Dh has to leave for a few days for a business trip but I have my sister for company so that's nice. Here's a pic dh took recently of a sunrise here.
CDAC2FA9-0693-43EE-9008-F99A5B6BACEE.jpeg

Hi @junebug17 What a gorgeous pic! That looks so relaxing and relaxing and serene. What a way to wake up :bigsmile: It was a great visit with my family. My parents helped in talking about wedding plans and shared in the excitement of my dress. I hope you and your sister have a great time together!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
So glad you had a wonderful time with your family including your sweet twin nieces. Always so warm and wonderful seeing loved ones. Those scallops look so yummy (you are making me so hungry for scallops and baked potatoes now haha) and your pink band will be even yummier when it is returned to you in tip top pinkalicious shape. Thank you for your lovely compliment re my upcoming delivery. I cannot wait. I just hope the temps don't get too cold before I get to wear it lol. I upgraded shipping to 2 day shipping so I can get it by Wednesday.

I always joke with my FI that folks in Jersey start bundling up in August lol! I think you'll be able to wear this from August through July! Because it's cold in July sometimes in Jersey lol! It will always look great at dinner or coffee to keep you warm in a restaurant in the winter. It's very glam! I plan on wearing my bridal glam faux fur wrap on other days than the wedding!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi, well went to the shoulder doc today and she gave me an ultrasound guided shot of steroids into my shoulder joint, (I had one last year b4 going on the river cruise) ouch, ouch OUCH.. can't pack anything for 2 days she said to me, and I'm drowsey right now. Having my records transferred back to Texas (my hip surgeon there hahaha I have doctors everywhere!).. I've not been able to sleep well, between picking Autie up, carrying luggage, packing and just plain old osteoarthrits and the torn rotator cuff it's a big pain party especially lyng on either side which happened over time, used to be I could sleep on my left side but not so anymore, it's a boring, deep never ending pain, anyway, last year my sports doc here said it's time to think about shoulder replacement, nope not yet, plus I have the continual what the heck jaw infection going on no surgeon would touch me. I think my jaw now has osteonnecrosis, otherwise known as dead bone, probably my whole jaw is dead, it's been 3 years of constant infection, @Slick1 did 9% 9you ever experience bone death in your jaw? the bone is cutting my tongue, hey I'm a laugh a minute here today! so that's my update. We are selling stuff and the future owners (the maybe guys) are coming over this weekend to get the whole lowdown on how to work stuff here, next Friday their bank will appraise our house for their loan (no worries banks 99.9% of the time agree because they LOVE to loan money, but if it comes in lower we shall see).. Chris is good spent a long time chatting with him yesterday.

@missy The jacket would look beautiful on you, really.. you are long and lean :) xoxoxo it's going to be gorgeous on you... black slacks! wear it out for coffee..how's Greg's knee.. thank you thank you for all your kind, loving and peaceful words Missy, Missy the most Marvelous... and the Gorgeous and Great Greg.. lucky us and me! how's Fred... you are the best furbaby mom ever. xoxoxo

@Austina we will be in Austin by the end of November so we shall try and meet up.. that would be lovely. Hopefully I can speak with some teeth in my mouth. So funny about your neighbor, we once had a coral snake in our pool, the snake is lethal and there is no antidote in Texas for it, but coral snakes are more afraid of humans and at a last resort it will bite but there isn't too much to fear except of course death ;-) John got the snake out and it slithered away and next day our neighbor found it in his garage and he killed it, while intellectually I understood why he killed it, emotionally I hated him for doing it, it is a harmless snake, unless you get bit.. anyway the guy wasn't my cup of tea anyway. So much for snakes.. how's the kiddoes? hope you are well and happy! relieved that Colin is feeling better and that you will have some mom time with Adam.. always special when I can be along with Mike or Chris, rare but nice. xoxoxo

@marcy NN hmm when I had an employee like this we would put her/him on the IBM 'miracle mile' that was improvement plans, dates to meet, and consequences, it was hell and people then could go to the CEO of IBM and complain in those days.. very hard to get fired there in the 80s but today, they just lay you off.. IBM is not a great company anymore, but nor is a lot of the giants of the 80s and 70s.. such is life. We need a pix of you in that beautiful truck... hope you are not too cold, we are jumping around 31F one night 57 tonite, go figure it's weird.. sending love and a hug to you Marcy... :)

@Calliecake hello Callie !!! how are you and how are things? I'm hanging in there and trying to get on more but there is packing and planning and going to get boxes and John and I are like a UNIT.. we do everything together so when one of us moves onto nirvana! the other will probably die a week later.. I think this happens to a lot of older people and we are (john and I) feel older lately.. sending you love Callie total xoxoxo

@Scandinavian Scandi, you are my hero, taking care of oneself makes taking care of others easier, I know when I am not sleeping well and doing too much that I am not top form and I make decisions that are hasty etc.. good for you and good for your Mom that you are clear and peaceful..xoxoxo girl.

@AV_ I'm seeing the oral surgeon Wed morning at 7:50 a.m. my time here Eastern Standard.. he'll probaby take out the protruding bone and see if everything is dead or there's active infection.. xoxo

@junebug17 Hi Junie? are you in SC, I think you are.. this morning here in Maine we had one of those fog lifting mornings and with the trees almost all changed it was surreal, I hope all is well with you June, sending love to you! xoxo

@Jimmianne How are you doing? how's things? are you going to live in France permanently? such a conundrum (big word for me).. miss you and your cool finds on ebay and you and your adventures and just you Jimmi, hope you are feeing okay.. get me anytime on Insta. xoxoxoxo

@bling_dream19 Gosh! you made me want to have scallops! I love them, first time I went out to a fancy seafood restaurant when I was 15 I ordered scallops au gratin, thought I died and went to heaven.. I love reading your posts girlie, I love how you are excited happy and insightful and smart, such a fun time in your life.. keep those posts coming, I look forward to seeing your dress when you get married.. today you can wear anything! if I were getting married today and I was 22 again (first time I got married 2nd time I was 34).. I'd wear this:

1571692307781.png

I would have loved to have worn something like the above but I think I would put shoulder on it, just classier, but love this look. sending happy and loving vibes to you! xoxoxo

I'm tired from the steroid shot so I will sign off for now and try to get back on later, we are going out for a light dinner..

thank you all for your support @Mamabean not forgotten you just forgot what I was going to say to you but remember this! you are the best mamabean and mama around and I enjoy your posts and love hearing about your family.. you are a matriarch! sending love to you.. xoxoxo

xo

@Tekate You are so sweet Kate the Great! You made my night and I've been smiling. :bigsmile: I LOVE the dress you posted - what a STUNNER! You have an excellent eye - I should have posted a shout out to look for wedding gowns for me! I have a beautiful one that will be just fine but I really love the dress you posted. And I second @missy you can rock this one any day of the week! And funny about scallops, I never liked them until the last few years and my FI kept ordering them in restaurants and I would have one and now I love them and order them for my entree. Congratulations to you and your new home and selling your other one! That's fantastic! And my heart goes out to you over what you are going through with your jaw infection. I really have no words, except it's not fair and I'm sorry and I hope you are relieved of pain soon and your jaw heals. As always, you are still upbeat and finding the best in life and that just shows your strong character. Love and hugs to you.
@Calliecake I hope you're having a great week!
@Scandinavian I'm really glad to hear your mom is doing better. Sending love and hugs.
@Jimmianne you sound like you're living a great life in France!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, that is quite a haul on how many cultures you need but I get it since it takes a while to show up. I hope they all pass the tests and big hugs to the kitties especially to Fred. You and Greg are in my thoughts all the time just imagining what you are going through. I bet your washers and dryers are being put through their paces all right. I am with you on making beds is a pain; I swear that totally wears me out getting that bottom fitted sheet put on and I usually get it on the wrong side first. I need striped sheets. Ha Ha. Great looking jacket; I am the same as you - I always cold. Lightweight sweaters are what I wear in 70 degree weather. I hope your day went fast since Greg had to go in to town. Hoping is appointment went well and nice he has his surgery scheduled for January.

Bling Dream, it sounds like you had a nice weekend. How old are your twin nieces? Great shots of your rings.

Austina, that is kind of funny that your neighbor thought packing tape was a snake. The garter snake I found in our living room I thought was Marty’s belt; I went to pick it up and it lifted it’s head. Very good point about accepting however Colin does a job; I cringe when Marty does dishes since I am so OCD but I do appreciate it when he does the dishes. That was a good idea to bring around treats at the wedding while you were waiting for the bride and groom to be done with photos. NN has been doing pretty good. Glad to hear Colin is doing better. Enjoy Adam and Kim’s short visit.

Sharon, you will need a nice, warm furry coat later this week. That white stuff was spitting yesterday but didn’t stick. More of it is expected on Wednesday.

Kate, I am so sorry to hear about your shoulder, jawbone and other problems; that sucks and I can easily imagine how you can’t get comfortable to sleep. Big hugs to you! I hope the shot helps in a day or two. Good luck with all the upcoming house stuff. I think it is still tough to fire someone. Wyoming is a right to work state which is supposed to make it easy to hire and fire; but no. I was encouraged that our HR told us if she gets through this and slips back to her old habits pretty much at any time they can fire her right then. She is being pleasant and has definitely made less errors. Your nights sound about as cold as ours. We are having really bad winds right now. It felt like 13 when I left for work this morning. That is a gorgeous dress. I’ll have to get a picture of me in the pickup. I need to learn to drive it. Marty will say he has to be drunk before he can stand to watch me. Ha Ha.

Not much going on today. Marty said he felt 55% tonight so I said hey you are at least not half dead. He had a coughing attack about 1 am this morning so got up and then finally went back to bed in one of our guest bedrooms. Poor guy. He ignores my suggestions of going to the doctor but I don’t have a moral high ground to stand on there - I told people at work today my death certificate will say “she couldn’t walk it off”. Our cleaning lady came today and Marty did his dishes before I got home to that was nice to have a clean house and kitchen when I came home. I picked up a burger and a Frosty for myself for supper.

Take care.
Marcy

@marcy my twin nieces are 8 years old and are the light of my life. They are smart, loving, kind and sweet! That's hilarious about the comment to Marty that he's not half dead. And lol about your she couldn't walk it off comment. Awesome you got to come home to a clean house and delicious take home dinner. Hope Marty is feeling better. And thanks for compliment on my rings :)I hope you're having a great week!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Good morning ladies!

oh my goodness dear kate! I am so sorry. What a journey you have been on for so long. I wish I could bring you relief from the deep never ending pain. It's not a fun place to be. I hear you on not doing the shoulder til your jaw is better. I sure hope you do not have osteonecrosis and I am sending buckets of healing dust your way. SO freaking upset for you. Being in pain like that is just exhausting.

I am glad you had a nice chat with Chris the other day. And good luck with the bank.

I love that dress photo you shared. You would rock that dress at any age Kate the Great!

I gave Greg a hug from you and told him about your hip replacement surgeries. He isn't concerned and that's why I have to be extra concerned...I always tell him if he was more cautious I could be less cautious lol.

Sending you so much love and big hugs and lots and lots of healing vibes and dust and good thoughts. (((HUGS))).

Thanks Sharon. I wear 5 layers when it 's in the 60s F here lol. SO you can imagine when it's in the 50s I cannot get warm. Hoping this jacket helps. It's not attractive but I only care if it keeps me warm enough.

My dh used to be a skier and so that added to his knee issues. In fact he had a few knee operations in the 1980s on both knees. He was one of the first to get that kind of surgery then. And his surgeon then was a female which was much more unusual back in the 80s and even now there aren't that many female orthopedic surgeons. Anyway it's a hassle but hopefully it will go smoothly. If we weren't dealing with the cats it wouldn't be much of a hassle but with what is happening now I just don't want to think about January.

@marcy lol on what your death certificate would say and glad Marty is 55% better. How considerate he went to the guest bedroom so as not to disturb you. He is a sweetie even when sick. And for him to take care of the dishes so you wouldn't have to when you got home...so sweet. I wish I could put the fitted sheet on our bed but I cannot. Not strong enough. But at least I can strip the bed and do the laundry so there's that. Thanks for all your good wishes. Greg went into work after the HSS appointment so had a productive day. Yup he needs the surgery. Not great timing but what else is new. Hope work goes well for you today.

@Austina so glad Colin is improving and that Adam is staying a few more days. Hope your weather turns around and you get some sun. And glad you enjoyed the wedding. Speaking of weddings...

@bling_dream19 any wedding updates? How is your week going?

@Slick1 sending you hugs and lots of good wishes.

@Scandinavian keeping good thoughts for all of you.

@AV_ good morning, hope all is going smoothly. XO.

Yesterday went fast. Dreading tomorrow because of the cultures and going to the vet with all 4 cats. Fred just doesn't look well at all. After all this what a shame if we cannot save him. :(

Today we are not sure what we are doing yet because it is drizzle predicted all morning and heavy rains later. And cloudy all day. Greg thinks we can chance riding as it is only drizzle during the morning and early afternoon but I am not so sure. Overcast all day and cold so is it worth riding?

OK have a good day lovely ladies. ((((HUGS))))

Have to clean the house soon. Sigh. This song keeps playing over and over in my head.

That is your song @missy ! I will have to put in on when I'm cleaning and channel my inner @marcy and missy cleaning vibes!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@Austina thank you for sharing your wedding thoughts. That is a lovely idea to serve canapes while the bride and groom are doing pictures. And I love the cozy area for coffee after dinner, instead of at the table, so the tables can be cleared for dancing. Thanks for thinking of me! The band is getting remade so hopefully it will be smooth and pink. Glad your outfit worked for the wedding - it is a stunning glam classy dress!
@Daisys and Diamonds I hope you're having a great week - so great to have you here. Exciting you have springtime there.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s! I hope all of you are having a fabulous week.

@missy I think as active as Greg is he’ll do great with his knee. My sister could barely walk and was up and about in no time after her knee surgeries and is still doing great. Marty is a sweetie; he is a little better today. He took NyQuil last night and at least slept all night. You are doing at least half of taking care of the bed. I have a really hard time getting the corner’s tucked under on the fitted sheet. Good luck tomorrow with the cultures. Great t-shirt. I always tease Marty he bought a new work shirt when he gets a t-shirt. That is quite good that you worry more because Greg worries less; that is us to a tee. Love the songs and yes they’ll be in my head while I’m doing my chores.

@Tekate oh no for your bone popping out in your gum. I had a nerve die and break that started sticked through my gum. I finally had to have the tooth pulled because they couldn’t save it.

@Jimmianne I have been thinking about you. Sounds like you are getting back in to the groove with a life coach and a new art class. I hope you had a lovely day.

@bling_dream19 a 10-12 carat diamond bracelet would be some serious bling. I have a 4 carat I thought was too much for a long time but of course I’ve adapted; it wasn’t hard. I am with you - I always have my eye on something too. My knee hasn’t gotten so bad that I need Advil for a few weeks; that is a PLUS in my book. Of course it hurts and aches plus wakes me up at night but less than it has in the past. No doubt about it though that right knee is shot. Both wedding dates and options sound fabulous. Like you said as long as your families are there. Go with what your gut tells you. Which one sounds more appealing to you. I can totally see how your nieces are the light of your life. I have 2 nieces I thoroughly enjoyed when they were growing up. I still think they are very special but don’t see them too often anymore. And now we have a great cleaning song. Sweet.

The best part of going to talk to our insurance agent is leaving work early. Sweet. Looks like the home insurance will be about $500 less a month than the other policy we had with them plus better deductible. So many insurance companies around here have 1% the value of your home as your deductible for hail and wind damage - too many losses over the least few years around here. He changed ours from the 1% to 1500 which can go down $50 a year for 10 years if you don’t make a claim. The car insurance is about $200 less with better coverage than we have. I also bought Apple Care+ for my new phone tonight and dropped the Asurion plan we have with Verizon on it. I have been busy today.

Work was okay, I had several meetings and barely got my normal work done but 3:30 but I did make it. I might take off Friday because we have a funeral to go to with a luncheon afterwards; Marty’s great uncle passed away this weekend. Since I’d be gone for about 4 hours I think I’ll just take the day off.

I lifted tonight and added a pound on presses and deadlifts. Woo hoo!

Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's Wonderful (I hope) Wednesday.

@junebug17 thinking of you and hoping all is well and that you are enjoying time with your sister.

@bling_dream19 you are so kind and I love your energy. Thank you for your always lovely comments. And enthusiasm. It is infectious and much appreciated at this challenging time in our (Greg and my) life.
So pleased your family visit went well and that they are supportive and loving. I am partial towards December because my parents married in December and they are happily married still 56 years this December. So that gets my (not asked for and I don't get a vote lol) vote. But June or December it will be a joyous and wonderful occasion. (((HUGS))).

@Mamabean how is Chris doing? Thinking of you and sending you love and hugs.

@Slick1 sending you big hugs and hoping you are feeling well and strong and having a good week.

@Tekate hope today is a good day and that you are pain free. Please know I am keeping good thoughts for you each and every day many times a day. XOXO.

@marcy that Marty is a keeper and I am glad he is feeling better. You two make a wonderful couple and it warms my heart truly.
I am sorry about Marty's great uncle and yes I am with you...you should take off Friday.
Glad you bought Apple Care. It is a smart purchase as far as I am concerned. Hope Marty gets it /got it too.
Yay for insurance costs going down.
And double Yay for lifting yesterday. I miss my Pilates Reformer. I am only doing aerobics and I know it is not sufficient but it is what it is. So one day I hope to resume Pilates. That day will have to wait.
Have a good day XOXO.

@Daisys and Diamonds hope your week is going well. Sending you hugs.

@canuk-gal hoping you are enjoying a good week.

@Austina hope everyone is well and Colin is feeling stronger each day. And that you are enjoying Adam's company. I know you are.

@Scandinavian continued healing hugs and good thoughts being sent your way. XO.

We had a good day yesterday. Went shopping and I really collected lol. I got snow boots (Pajar) and a winter Down coat (blue green Lagerfeld) and a blue leather jacket. So I am set here (sort of) for the winter or at least the colder weather. Crazy I have to buy stuff when I have so much stuff in Brooklyn but I did make sure it was different (the Down coat) so at least it is not a waste per se.

Today is culture day for the cats. I am so anxious but nothing I can do. I do not have a good feeling about this. That is all I will say.

Have a good day girls and sending you hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ferals have just come over to wish our kitties luck. Sweet ferals. :love:

74B44303-6C99-4286-A61E-A9F6F51ED971.jpeg

5757E394-5E48-4159-8D63-F929C94B7202.jpeg

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Tekate I would be overwhelmed down to nothing with half of your health troubles ,( - yet you are up to building houses & all that! Yours is serious magic.

@missy I hope Greg does not worry more about his surgery (of course it sounds tremendous to me, since I haven't had any), or you about him and about these last days of the RW saga...

Just enjoying the autumn rains (they say it will be summer yet again toward the weekend) & my work & thinking of EOY gifts too (small - something Alaïa or similarly silly, big - want that paper of mine done!); all is peaceful & no real worries, for once.

-

All the best to all who NIRDI!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning everyone!!! So my shoulder is killing me but hopefully as the site pain abates I will get more movement! hope anyway.

Saw my oral surgeon this mornng, he says that obivously I have bone death, he couldn't see anymore pus (so sorry to be graphic) me either, BUT he wants to get back to the ID doctor pronto, get on a protocol of antibiotics and stay on it a year, WHAAT?!!! anyway if the hold in my gum to my jaw doesn't close up by next week then I have to have him cut my gum open and clean 'er out again and then sew me up.. I have to see an Oral Surgeon in Austin asap to follow the osteonecrosis/osteomyelitis.. and of course get an ID doctor in Austin.. today the guys came to replace the ceiling in the linen closest and the sheetrock guy figured out that there is a leak near the radon pipe causing dripping, not the pipe itself, not sure if this will change our closing date etc, if the buyers will wait etc. life is nothing but exciting here! got my hair cut but I didn't cut it short enough :( oh well i'll get in cut in Austin in a month.

@missy I am so relieved that Greg will consent to knee replacement, his life will be ever so much more pleasant once he's over recovery and P/T, with the hip(s) they kept telling me to GET UP and move (we don't want clots) I had to take aspirin after my surgeries, make sure your surgeon is aware of ANY clotting probs - not that he does has one but ensure on it.. AND he needs to take his pain meds b4 he get's out of control pain, won't last more than a few days but all this stuff I learned after my 2 hip replacements. How's your kids? how are you sweet girl? you are the best medicine for me on a rainy morning here in Maine! xoxoxo

@AV_ AV hon I'm 66 almost 67, girl I am happy to be alive, and I have found that aging is not for the weak! xo

@marcy sorry about the death of Marty's great uncle... but I too would take a full day off, why not! sending love your way.

@Slick1 when do you think you can or will retire? how's the jaw..?? how's the newlyweds? how are you girl? xoxo

@Austina how's time with Adam going? eating takeaway or are you Mom cooking! :) xoxoxo

@canuk-gal Hi Sharon!

@bling_dream19 are you thinking of a winter wedding? I LOVE WINTER WEDDINGS, had I had a brain I would have gotten married in December/Jan timeframe.. white, red, greens, faux fur, it can be so gorgeous! xoxoxoxo

@junebug17 Hi Junie! how are you? I'm alive.. spending time with your sister? enjoy it June.. hope all is going great guns for you! xoxoxoxo

@Mamabean hey Joanne! how's thing? where are you? ready for Halloween? have that grandboy over for candy! and love. xoxoxoxo

@Scandinavian Hi Scandi! hope all is progressing well with your mom, truly do.. sending you support, dust and love xoxoxoxo

@Calliecake Hi Callie, how's your weather and how's things with you? xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I'm glad to be here with you all and if I missed you it's because I am old, but cheerful!!! sending truly happy vibes to you all.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, your new jacket is really cute! I like your new coat too... looks like it will be very warm. Good luck with the trip to the vet today and the cultures. I hope the wait for the results isn't too long, and of course hoping those results are good news for you. And hopefully this rw is in the past by the time Greg has his surgery. I know two people who have had knee replacements and it was a major improvement for them. Such sweet pics of the ferals. They are beautiful!

@Tekate, I'm sorry you're still dealing with pain and discomfort...very hard on top of all you have going on. Hang in there and keep your eye on the prize...seeing Autie more often! Hope the shots have brought you some relief and hopefully the doctor can help with your jaw.

@AV_, I hope your review is going well and you're getting things accomplished. <3. And I'm glad you are enjoying some peaceful days. and how fun to be thinking of gifts lol.

@marcy, hopefullly NN will improve, both for her sake and yours! Homemade biscuits sound so good. Glad Marty is feeling better and I hope he's 100% soon. Great news about your insurance and good for you for getting a lot done.

@bling_dream19, your weekend visit with your family sounds like it was a lot of fun. I'm glad your parents were helpful and supportive with wedding plans. Good luck with your decision; your wedding will be special and wonderful whatever you decide. Those scallops look delicious! Beautiful pic of your ering and band :kiss2: I hope the second band works out. It's such a pretty look with your ering. I'm going to try the Autumn Gold bars; I've been looking for a bar that is low sugar/carbs.

@Austina, glad you had a nice time at the wedding, sounds like it was a lovely affair. Good to hear Colin is feeling more like himself. How nice you have Adam for a few extra days. I hope the visit is bringing you some comfort and a little joy...thinking of you (((hugs)))

@canuk-gal, oh no to the broken gear...Isn't that always the way? Very glad it's an easy fix.

@Jimmianne, sending good thoughts and support to you; life can be challenging. I hope your appointment with the life coach is helpful. It can be a comfort to have someone who we feel is in our corner. Taking an art class sounds like a great idea.

@Mamabean, I'm keeping Chris in my thoughts and am glad to hear he's doing well. Thinking of you too; you have a lot of responsibilities and concerns and I admire how well you handle it all - but I hope you make sure you take care of yourself too. (((Hugs)))

Things are ok here...I talked to dd last night and she has some worries and I think that is affecting my spirits a little today. I'm going over to my sister's in a bit so that will be a good distraction. And dh is getting back tomorrow.

Sending love to all!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, I usually do get Apple Care for my phones and iPads. Of course Marty doesn’t and look what happened to him. I did spill some cocoa on my new phone today but not bad. I think Marty is going to sign up for USAA and see what their rates are for insurance. I’m being frugal these days. You’ll get back to your Pilates, I am sure all the cleaning you do daily is plenty of exercise just different. Pilates is probably way more fun though. I hope Fred does okay getting shaved tomorrow. XOXO to you, Greg and Fred. Good deal to get some winter gear; I was just telling my in-laws I’m not ready for this cold and snow but Mother Nature didn’t ask me either. Cute ferals. It was nice of them to come by and wish the kitties good luck at the vets.

AV, nice to be peaceful with no worries. Enjoy the fall weather.

Kate, oh no that your shoulder is killing you. I hope it has eased up by now. Oh no that your jaw bone is that bad. Definitely get that taken care of soon and hopefully it’s not too awfully painful. You poor girl to have this going on while trying to move. It’s awful if you were just relaxing and enjoying life. Big Hugs to you. Thank you, I think I will take Friday off. I don’t want to rush off from the luncheon after the funeral.

Junebug, NN only had 1/2 of the things on the list this week; they were all the same as last week but she is still being decent and is definitely working at improving. Hopefully it works out for her. Marty is still getting better but no over his crud yet. I thought I was getting it last night but with my allergies it’s always hard to tell. I hate to hear your DD has some worries; hopefully that gets worked out for her soon. Nice that you got to visit your sister.

We woke up to snow on the ground. It got COLD too. I mistakenly decided to only wear a fleece jacket; I needed my squall parka. That wind is coming off a glacier somewhere.

Work was very busy, I did venture out to meet a friend for lunch then had some soup for supper.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. MY computer is acting a bit slow so will have to reset but hopefully I can post first and not lose the post.

@junebug17 I am sorry your DD is going through some challenges and sending her lots of good luck dust and wishes and hoping it sorts itself out and everything is OK. Glad your dh is coming back today and enjoy your time with him. Thank you for your kind words. XO.

@Tekate oh no I am so sorry about your shoulder on top of everything else and bone death sounds awful. I hope your ID has better news for you and that it can be treated well. If you have to take antibiotics for a year we will find you the best probiotic and you will eat lots of fermented foods to put all the good bacteria back in your gut. Oy to the leak near the radon pipe and I hope that is easily fixed. Sending you so many hugs and so much good luck and love. (((Hugs))) Kate the Great. One day we will look back and this will be but a blip on the proverbial radar.

@marcy oy more snow. I don't know how you do it. As I get older I like the cold less and less. And by cold I mean under 55 degrees F.:lol: Glad work went ok despite being as usual crazy. yay for meeting a friend for lunch and yumm to soup for dinner. I miss thick soups for meals. Greg makes a thick hearty vegetarian butternut squash soup and he also makes a yummy split pea (vegetarian) soup. I love thick soups so much. Glad you got Apple Care. Thanks for all your good wishes. XO.

@AV_ I am so glad you have no worries at the moment and are in a peaceful time period. That is truly sweet. I cannot believe it is Thursday already. Any baking or good eating? Greg is not concerned at all about his surgery. He just wants to have it done. I OTOH am worrying enough about everything for the both of us. Just need to get our kitties well or we might not be able to have him get the surgery when scheduled. And he desperately needs it. But I cannot care for the cats by myself if they still have RW this winter. Hoping for the best. XO

@Slick1 good morning, I hope you have a terrific Thursday. XO

@canuk-gal I almost ordered another pair of red Olang Glamour boots but decided how many snow boots does a girl need and plus I already own a red glamour pair thanks to your recommendation. I love it.That's why I was going to get another because the one I have is back in Brooklyn. But it won't go with my new winter coat which is blue green in color so I got a black pair instead for the shore house. How are you doing? Any weather updates? We are having a brief reprieve from the winter weather that will be coming and I am most grateful. Speaking of grateful how was your Thanksgiving? (((Hugs))).

@Scandinavian more hugs and healing vibes. XO.

@bling_dream19 any decisions yet? Seems 2 of us (@Tekate and me) are voting for a winter wedding. Too bad we don't get a vote lol. But as I wrote before any month, any day you choose will be the right day because you are marrying the love of your life. XO

@Mamabean you really do so much for your family and they are super lucky to have you. I am glad Chris is doing better and hope your mom is not driving you cuckoo. How is David doing? Keeping good thoughts for all of you and sending hugs and love your way.

@Austina how is your visit with Adam going and hope your rain has stopped.

We had a good day after we brought the cats in for culturing. Long day. I shared the vet visit in the RW thread so won't bore you again with it suffice to say we have to bring Fred back this afternoon to shave his belly. The vet called after the visit asking us to bring him back. She hadn't thought of it while we were there but due to his crusting she feels it could help get the areas better treated. I am worried it will stress him out too much but we are planning on bringing him in later. Just not sure it is the right call. His hair is regrowing there. Just crusty. Sigh.

We actually got to go cycling also because it was just too lovely a day not to so we did a shorter ride and also got ice cream at Jimmy's place. Woohoo. So all in all a decent day. We won't know anything about cats culture results for a while. Thank you all who wished the cats and us well. Much appreciated.

I want to share photos from yesterday but my computer is not loading them now. Will hit reply here so as not to lose the post and then reset my computer and try sharing the photos I took for you girls.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reset and all good to share.

@bling_dream19 for you. Look at those waves and the color of the ocean. And that sweet bird.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 5.59.54 AM.png

If it wasn't for the crisp autumn air I would think we were in the Caribbean with those colors. Swoon!

And our yummy ice cream treat.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 5.59.05 AM.png

and a gorgeous sunset

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 6.00.22 AM.png

And Oliver a moment before I restarted the computer. LOL he is a heat seeker.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 6.03.24 AM.png

He's like, mommy open the computer and let's go back to Pricescope please. :lol:

My 2 new jackets arrived. The cycling jacket and the faux fur jacket. Not sure I love them but probably going to keep them anyway. The cycling jacket was expensive though so will have to think about that one. It doesn't feel as warm as I would like but maybe it's warmer than it feels? IDK.

Have a terrific Thursday lovely ladies. XOXO.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy Ollie is a Jersey shore cat now !

sending healing thoughts to those in need
its cold, wet and windy here
its almost labour weekend - that's the big gardening weekend here but the weather is aleays brilliant or terrible- no in between
...so im sure that must mean you northen ladies must be due some lovelly warm fall days

i just want to say how lovelly you all are
its a real privilege to get a wee snippet into your lives

take care
Nicky

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy No news around here, except the first snow! The mountain infront of the kitchen window went white overnight, about a third way down - that is to say, a good two hours climb from where I am, inasmuch not a decent reason for them lot to withdraw icecream from my favourite cafe, yet it is done.

I have not dared read the RW thread yet. Then, NO, I could not immagine you with a house full of invalids & no help, if Greg has his surgery, I assume it can wait, technically, else ,(

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Been a busy couple of days here.

Snow already @AV_ must be really cold there.

Hope everything goes well with taking Fred to be shaved today @missy, and that the culture tests all come back negative and you can finally see an end in sight with RWGate. I can see how it would be difficult to chose between your 2 homes, they both have such different advantages. Being by the sea is so tranquil and of course, you have such beautiful scenery to enjoy your rides, but the city has a buzz and convenience of so many facilities. You have plenty of time to make a decision. I’m sure Greg will be absolutely fine having the surgery and recovering from it, he’s very healthy and still relatively young (he’s younger than Colin and I at any rate :lol:) and I consider myself to still be young.

The ferals are really cute, we’ve had another visitor recently, looks like a tabby, but has a very smoky coloured coat. It’s been stalking something in the garden, and Colin found a decapitated wood pigeon in the front garden, unfortunately collateral damage of nature.

Oy @Tekate, when is this nightmare going to end? I hope you can find good medicos in Austin so you can get all fixed up. You don’t need anymore pain and medical problems, you’ve had more than your fair share.

I’m feeling cold just reading about your weather @marcy. Hope Marty will be all better soon.

I’m sorry your DD is having some difficulties @junebug17 , doesn’t matter how old our children are, we still worry about them, don’t we? I’m glad your DH will be home today and you’re able to visit your sister to help take your mind off things for a little while.

I’m so glad your band is being remade @bling_dream19, it’s such a pretty ring that it would’ve been a shame not to get a replacement.

HI @Daisys and Diamonds sounds like you’re in for a busy weekend in the garden, hopefully the weather will co-operate. It’s horrible here today, rain, rain and more rain - no gardening for us, we’re fair weather people :D

Hope your Mum is continuing to do well @Scandinavian and you’re taking care of yourself too.

We all went to take Kim to the airport this morning for her flight home. Adam was worried she might not find her way to the gate, but she was fine, and we were messaging back and forth the whole time. Adam has gone up to London to meet some friends and will stay the night and come back tomorrow.

I’m sorry if I’ve missed anyone, but I’m sending you all good thoughts and virtual hugs.

Oh, and when we got back yesterday, this was waiting for us, such a nice gesture from our vets.

1B80A094-A83E-4655-8789-2AEA08F0FA3A.jpeg

Have a great Thursday lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone... had a migraine today.. I always get aura's and I was reading the NYTimes and John kept talking to me and I just felt so stressed and up pops the zig zags, sometimes it takes 45 mins to an hour till they go around my whoe 360 view but today it was only from the bottom to the top.. I ran and took 2 Ibuprofens and that warded off a major headache but I've been sluggish today and am very tired now.. My OS wants me to take clindamycin and doxycycline together for 10 days, I"m scared of ecoli and I've not gotten an appt with the ID doc so I'm unsure.. it's all so much crap. My shoulder is sore but I can lift it up higher than usual!!! Last year my Sports Doctor told me that the jig was up with my shoulder and that the only thing I could do was probably get a new one, she said the osteoarthritis was totally complete, no cartilege and the rotator cuff tear was almost complete and that she doubted any Orthopedic surgeon would repair it since I've no cartilege and it wouldn't stay on the shoulder.. So I ignored all that and I had a shot of steroids and went to Europe! but the pain after Autie pickups and just life is too much and so she reiterated that my shoulder was shot, gave me a shot and said to go te Ortho surgeon, so I can't have a new shoulder because I have an active bacteria infection in my jaw and if I had an operation the bacterial would 'seed' in my shoulder.. so there we have it.

Today I packed stuff and we went to the bank to check on closing accounts and we went to Goodwill (again) dropping off stuff, we will be going again I'm sure.

@missy Hello Marvelous Missy! I'm sure you would look great in any color Missy, you have great hair (I know you don't think so but I think you do!) and you are slender and can really rock some cool clothes! truth. Missy we always shaved Daisy totally, she was a cocker but she always looked like a dog because of all her crusting all the time I thought it was better for the constant shampooing to get into the skin, you guys do more with your cats but with Daisy I did have to use two different shampoos every 2 days for years and years, but I do think it helped so hopefully the shaving of Fred (I so hope it went well) will give medicine an abilit to even go deeper into his skin.. here's hoping! :) xoxo If the cycling jacket isn't what you want, send it back.. it's the only downside to buying online, sending back! Ice cream looks delicious Missy.. sending hugs and huge ones at that.. I hope Greg is feeling good, I know the good days of arthritis.. tell me HI! xoxoxo

@Daisys and Diamonds Hi! sending a big hug across the sea to you and yours! you are very kind. xoxo

@Austina aw thanks Austina, my mom always said it 'never rains but pours' :) so goes it with my stuff right now.. thank you very much for your kind words.. I appreciate it so much. Your vets caring thoughts was remarkable and so nice, a good lot they are. I hope you are doing okay, having Adam around I hope is making the days a bit happier... sending love to you!!! xoxoxo

@marcy Snow! how exciting.. and fun, and it sounds like NN is trying, that is great, people can and do change you're off for the weekend now I think? hope so! have a great weekend Marcy.. xoxoxo

@junebug17 I hope your daughter has bluer skies soon.. I can tell you that if either of my son's sounds off, depressed, annoyed, sad when I speak to them that I feel it and I feel sad when I know they are bothered or down.. I am glad your daughter can perhaps share her ups and downs with you that is great sons aren't usually as open, well at least mine aren't! sending you a huge hug and lotsa love xoxoxox

Sending hellos to everyone and hoping that everyone's friday is great!

Kate the GreaT :)

Here's 2 photos from last night when the sun was going down in my back yard.. I will miss this so much.. I am a fall girl.. :)

Attachments

• Fall1.jpg
    Fall1.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 34
  • fall2.jpg
    fall2.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 34

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I'm glad the cultures are behind you and I'm hoping for the best OX. Poor Fred, I hope he handled the shaving ok and I really hope it helps him. It's great you were able to get some cycling in...love the pictures, such gorgeous scenery and Oliver looks adorable. <3 Sorry the jacket wasn't quite what you expected, but you're right, it might be warmer than you think.

@Tekate, I am so sorry about all the health issues you're dealing with. Your jaw issue is really daunting, especially with the possibility of being on antibiotics for a year. I really hope your gum heals on its own. And shoulder pain on top of moving and dealing with house stuff...just very difficult. And hopefully you've seen the last of that headache. Sending healing vibes and good thoughts. Gorgeous fall trees! Beautiful colors. Yes, when one of our kids is upset we feel it too.

@marcy, try to stay warm in those cold temps. Hopefully you have avoided Marty's cold; it sounds like a doozy! Nice you had a break in your busy day by getting lunch with a friend. Soup sounds like the perfect thing with the cold weather you're having. I'm very sorry about Marty's great uncle. it does sound like it will make things easier for you to take the whole day off.

Hi @Daisys and Diamonds! I hope you end up having beautiful weather this weekend.

@AV_, it's a shame they've stopped serving ice cream, it's too early! I hope it isn't too terribly cold for you.

@Austina, it was so thoughtful and kind of the vets to send you the lovely flowers; gestures like this are so comforting. XO. Enjoy the rest of your visit with Adam.

Thank you all for your nice words <3 So true that as a parent you never stop worrying.

Took a walk on the beach today with my sister and her cute bichon. He is such a character...I'll have to post a pic of him. Dh got back today and we went out for a quick dinner.

Take care everyone! XXX

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's FriYay. How did Friday get here so darn fast???
1237372v4er6kso38.gif

@junebug17 I am glad you had a lovely walk on the beach with your dear sister and her bichon. Would love to see photos of the dog. Glad DH is back with you and that you enjoyed a nice dinner out. Hope you have a great weekend and that your DD is feeling better and things are going more smoothly. Thanks for all your warm and lovely wishes for the cats and us. XOXO.

Oh no dear @Tekate Kate the very great! I am sad to read of your continuing pain and want things to start improving for you. When are you making the ID appt? I hear you on being concerned about e coli. I remember the steroid shot you had before your European vacation. It did the trick while it had to. I want only the best for you and to that end I want this to be figured out and fixed for you. The endless round of doctors and treatments and appointments plus all other life getting in the way. I hear you and am sending you so much good energy and positive healing dust and lots and lots of love and big hugs. I hope that headache stays far away and that you get to enjoy all of autumn. It is my favorite season too but I hate the fact that winter comes on its heels. Winter isn't my favorite season. The dark and the cold. But once the days start getting longer I feel a bit better. Only about 8 more weeks for the days to start getting longer. Thank you for all your lovely good wishes for the cats and us and I told Greg you say hello and he sends his love and well wishes to you dear Kate the Great. Gorgeous fall photos Kate. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping you get good news very soon and relief from the pain. (((HUGS))).

@missy Ollie is a Jersey shore cat now !

sending healing thoughts to those in need
its cold, wet and windy here
its almost labour weekend - that's the big gardening weekend here but the weather is aleays brilliant or terrible- no in between
...so im sure that must mean you northen ladies must be due some lovelly warm fall days

i just want to say how lovelly you all are
its a real privilege to get a wee snippet into your lives

take care
Nicky

Dear Daisy (or should we call you Nicky? Which would you prefer here?) thank you. And we are privileged you share with us here and we get to know you. The more I know about you the more I adore you. Have a wonderful Labour Day weekend.

@AV_ wow, snow already. Brrrrr. Hope you are staying warm and comfy and if you want ice cream I hope you can get some. Where there is a will there is a way. Hope the day smooths out for you and that you catch up. I hate running late and with our new routine of cleaning and now shampooing the cats more often it seems we are always running behind our self imposed schedule. There are not enough hours in the day.

@Austina how lovely of the veterinarian office to send you the flowers and card. Very thoughtful. I am glad Kim got home safely and that Adam is enjoying a bit of time in London. Yes I still consider all of us here to be young absolutely. And you are only as old as you feel right? Thank you for all your kind wishes.

@Slick1 hope whatever happened hasn't destroyed your faith in your true friends. I responded to you in RC but just wanted to say I am sending you love and hugs. And one day we can chat because oh I have a story to share with you that might make you feel better. XOXO.

@marcy hope you have a good Friday and that the temps by you aren't too cold and that Marty is feeling much better. And that you do not catch his cold. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal speaking of cold hoping you are keeping warm and cozy. I wanted to add a thought about that Trek bike you almost bought. Would it be terrible to have a back up bike? I like having back ups in case a bike goes out of commission for a while. We used to have (well still do) backup racing tandems (we have 2 racing tandems) but we do not have a back up recumbent tandem unfortunately. Anyway just wanted to add that thought. Giant for main bike and Trek to alternate with and use in case of Giant emergency? LOL feel free to ignore my rambling thoughts. That's what 2 hours of sleep will do to a person. Have a wonderful Friday dear Sharon. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 arghh, I hate when I lose an entire post. I am sorry. Sending lots of good morning wishes your way and hopefully we can all catch up when you have time. Just a tip that you probably already tried but just in case. When I lose a post I hit the back button and occasionally I can save the post. I took another photo for you yesterday and will share it below. (((Hugs))).

@Scandinavian sending continued healing vibes and good thoughts your mom's way and hugs to you.

@Mamabean any weekend plans? Hope Chris is doing well and that everyone by you is good.

We had a good cycling day in between Greg's working and us caring for the kitties. And Greg brought Fred in late afternoon to get his belly shaved and it went well. Thank goodness. Today I think I see a spot on Bobby's face and am trying not to freak out :( We are shampooing everyone soon. Not looking forward to this at all.

But first some photos for you lovely ladies to hopefully enjoy.

Ice Cream. Yummmmm. Jimmy is a chatter and while it is nice chatting with him and he is very interesting indeed we don't have enough time in the day as it is. But he is so nice.
Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 5.34.09 AM.png

Beautiful late October beach scenes.
Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 5.34.24 AM.png

@bling_dream19 took these for you

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 5.34.35 AM.png

and lastly my new cycling jacket. Decided to keep it despite it feeling quite light. We shall see today if it keeps me warm as yesterday it did but it was 67 and sunny. LOL hardly a test. But yes it kept me quite comfy and cozy in 67 degree F sunny weather yesterday.

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 5.35.49 AM.png

Have a fantastic Friyay girls! May everyone experience a bit of YAY in their Friday today.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just had a whole post typed and lost it err will write tomorrow. Goodnight and sweet dreams to all.
That happened to me three times lately @bling_dream19 I’m going to try again when I get to Maryland tonight! Before the update the draft would stay there until I hit send. Now it disappears and I’m wordy...It’s frustrating...

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
That happened to me three times lately @bling_dream19 I’m going to try again when I get to Maryland tonight! Before the update the draft would stay there until I hit send. Now it disappears and I’m wordy...It’s frustrating...

I was on my phone last night in bed and that's when it happened. Usually I only type when I'm working from home on my desktop laptop. Err sorry that happened mamabean! Safe travels today and relaxation.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was on my phone last night in bed and that's when it happened. Usually I only type when I'm working from home on my desktop laptop. Err sorry that happened mamabean! Safe travels today and relaxation.
Thanks @bling_dream19 As you can see I’m procrastinating. I’m not looking forward to a four hour trip..

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Aw Missy! I thought of you immediately when I saw this.. been sleeping in and just lazing (packing walking Salley, fighting with John, the daily routine! ;-) ) it's cute.. like all cats.. xoxoxo bbl

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM girls! It's Wonderful (I hope) Wednesday.

@junebug17 thinking of you and hoping all is well and that you are enjoying time with your sister.

@bling_dream19 you are so kind and I love your energy. Thank you for your always lovely comments. And enthusiasm. It is infectious and much appreciated at this challenging time in our (Greg and my) life.
So pleased your family visit went well and that they are supportive and loving. I am partial towards December because my parents married in December and they are happily married still 56 years this December. So that gets my (not asked for and I don't get a vote lol) vote. But June or December it will be a joyous and wonderful occasion. (((HUGS))).

@Mamabean how is Chris doing? Thinking of you and sending you love and hugs.

@Slick1 sending you big hugs and hoping you are feeling well and strong and having a good week.

@Tekate hope today is a good day and that you are pain free. Please know I am keeping good thoughts for you each and every day many times a day. XOXO.

@marcy that Marty is a keeper and I am glad he is feeling better. You two make a wonderful couple and it warms my heart truly.
I am sorry about Marty's great uncle and yes I am with you...you should take off Friday.
Glad you bought Apple Care. It is a smart purchase as far as I am concerned. Hope Marty gets it /got it too.
Yay for insurance costs going down.
And double Yay for lifting yesterday. I miss my Pilates Reformer. I am only doing aerobics and I know it is not sufficient but it is what it is. So one day I hope to resume Pilates. That day will have to wait.
Have a good day XOXO.

@Daisys and Diamonds hope your week is going well. Sending you hugs.

@canuk-gal hoping you are enjoying a good week.

@Austina hope everyone is well and Colin is feeling stronger each day. And that you are enjoying Adam's company. I know you are.

@Scandinavian continued healing hugs and good thoughts being sent your way. XO.

We had a good day yesterday. Went shopping and I really collected lol. I got snow boots (Pajar) and a winter Down coat (blue green Lagerfeld) and a blue leather jacket. So I am set here (sort of) for the winter or at least the colder weather. Crazy I have to buy stuff when I have so much stuff in Brooklyn but I did make sure it was different (the Down coat) so at least it is not a waste per se.

Today is culture day for the cats. I am so anxious but nothing I can do. I do not have a good feeling about this. That is all I will say.

Have a good day girls and sending you hugs.

@missy Thanks for your kind compliments. They mean a lot! I am glad you are feeling the energy and love - I've been through some really rough times and the support knowing that people care really got me through, so I have the utmost respect and empathy for you and Greg.
And yes you get a vote girl and @Tekate too and it counts lol! Congratulations early to your parents for 56 years! Their love must be keeping them young! Just got off phone with FI and we are heavily leaning towards December. I was married in June once before, many many moons ago, so I think it's best to marry in a different season.
I really want to be a December bride! And be glamorous and dripping in diamonds. Not sure about the tennis bracelet - probably shouldn't buy but we shall see. I have my eye on 2 options. I'm thrilled with my diamond cluster earrings and heart pendant - just need to get platinum chain. I can always wear my 1 carat bolo bracelet. Oh and on Tuesday - I ordered bridal shoes and 1 pair arrived last night and I love them! I have 1 more pair arriving and then will make decision. I thought the shoes would be the hardest but I've found a pair that's comfortable and of coarse blingy! Oh and while I was on Nordy's @missy ...I thought I'd try out a pair of your famous SW boots! I'm actually in the market for boots and I might be on my honeymoon and needing some snazzy boots! They are gorgeous, well made and I love them but too narrow in calf and thigh. So, I will return them to the store tomorrow and see if they have wide calf. It got confusing on the website to figure out how to get wide calf but not wide foot. I think that's the combo I need. Going to keep reading. Hugs to all for wonderful connections, they really make my day.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Good morning everyone!!! So my shoulder is killing me but hopefully as the site pain abates I will get more movement! hope anyway.

Saw my oral surgeon this mornng, he says that obivously I have bone death, he couldn't see anymore pus (so sorry to be graphic) me either, BUT he wants to get back to the ID doctor pronto, get on a protocol of antibiotics and stay on it a year, WHAAT?!!! anyway if the hold in my gum to my jaw doesn't close up by next week then I have to have him cut my gum open and clean 'er out again and then sew me up.. I have to see an Oral Surgeon in Austin asap to follow the osteonecrosis/osteomyelitis.. and of course get an ID doctor in Austin.. today the guys came to replace the ceiling in the linen closest and the sheetrock guy figured out that there is a leak near the radon pipe causing dripping, not the pipe itself, not sure if this will change our closing date etc, if the buyers will wait etc. life is nothing but exciting here! got my hair cut but I didn't cut it short enough :( oh well i'll get in cut in Austin in a month.

@missy I am so relieved that Greg will consent to knee replacement, his life will be ever so much more pleasant once he's over recovery and P/T, with the hip(s) they kept telling me to GET UP and move (we don't want clots) I had to take aspirin after my surgeries, make sure your surgeon is aware of ANY clotting probs - not that he does has one but ensure on it.. AND he needs to take his pain meds b4 he get's out of control pain, won't last more than a few days but all this stuff I learned after my 2 hip replacements. How's your kids? how are you sweet girl? you are the best medicine for me on a rainy morning here in Maine! xoxoxo

@AV_ AV hon I'm 66 almost 67, girl I am happy to be alive, and I have found that aging is not for the weak! xo

@marcy sorry about the death of Marty's great uncle... but I too would take a full day off, why not! sending love your way.

@Slick1 when do you think you can or will retire? how's the jaw..?? how's the newlyweds? how are you girl? xoxo

@Austina how's time with Adam going? eating takeaway or are you Mom cooking! :) xoxoxo

@canuk-gal Hi Sharon!

@bling_dream19 are you thinking of a winter wedding? I LOVE WINTER WEDDINGS, had I had a brain I would have gotten married in December/Jan timeframe.. white, red, greens, faux fur, it can be so gorgeous! xoxoxoxo

@junebug17 Hi Junie! how are you? I'm alive.. spending time with your sister? enjoy it June.. hope all is going great guns for you! xoxoxoxo

@Mamabean hey Joanne! how's thing? where are you? ready for Halloween? have that grandboy over for candy! and love. xoxoxoxo

@Scandinavian Hi Scandi! hope all is progressing well with your mom, truly do.. sending you support, dust and love xoxoxoxo

@Calliecake Hi Callie, how's your weather and how's things with you? xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I'm glad to be here with you all and if I missed you it's because I am old, but cheerful!!! sending truly happy vibes to you all.

@Tekate I'm feeling your vibe! I think Christmas is soo romantic! And you have a brain lol that made me lol. The white, the greens, my faux fir wrap, Christmas trees, hot cocoa (though not while wearing my dress - beverages that day will be white ideally lol) all feel magical to me. Thanks for your enthusiasm. Thinking about you and man you are a tough cookie! Sending you healing dust and hugs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results