clarity

Now I really did it :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy! I hope you get some cycling in today! :kiss2:

Thanks Joanne. Hoping to break the 6K mark today...

OK I am off. Time to clean. Why does the "Work Song" from Cinderella come to mind..."Cinderella Cinderella night and day...";(

:lol:

Cinderella, Cinderella
All I hear is Cinderella, from the moment I get up
till shades of night are falling
There isn't any letup, I hear them calling, calling
Go up and do the attic and go down and do the cellar, you can do them
both together
"Cinderella."

How lovely it would be
if I could live in my fantasy
But in the middle of my dreaming
they're screaming
at me
Cinderella

[Jack:]
Every time she'd find a minute
That's the time that they begin it
Cinderelly, Cinderelly

[Stepsisters:] Cinderella!

Cinderelly, Cinderelly
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping

[Girl mice:]
And the sweeping and the dusting
They always keep her hopping

She goes around in circles
Till she's very, very dizzy

Still they holler

[Girl mice:]
Keep a-busy Cinderelly!
We can do it, we can do it
We can help our Cinderelly
We can make her dress so pretty
There's nothing to it, really
We'll tie a sash around it
Put a ribbon through it
When dancing at the ball
She'll be more beautiful than all
In the lovely dress we'll make for Cinderelly

Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry
Gonna help our Cinderelly
Got no time to dilly-dally
We gotta get a-goin'

[Gus:]
I'll cut with these scissors!

And I can do the sewing!

[Girl Mouse:]
Leave the sewing to the women
You go get some trimmin'
And we'll make a lovely dress for
Cinderelly!

[Girl mice and Gus:]
We'll make a lovely dress for
Cinderelly!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Joanne. Hoping to break the 6K mark today...

OK I am off. Time to clean. Why does the song "Cinderella Cinderella night and day it's Cinderella" come to mind...;(

:lol:
:lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@canuk-gal You are bold!

-

Ask for another, they say - WWW,
Furthermore, WWW, WWW - both faint blue/violet shift, I expect;
Either the round brilliant and the other rounds can be low enough - 70% or so, the rippled model is particularly low.
So pretty @AV_ My problem is the depth. The setting can’t take more than a 5.08 mm depth..while having no bigger than 8.11mm width. David would like 8mm to be the cutoff in width though..The aquamarine is spot on as far as color. I am also looking at denim blue Montana sapphires...and of course without a window...and round...It’s been a challenge!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
@Luvallgems I’m so sorry you are going through this. My mom is with me eight years...I don’t know you but I will tell you it was a big mistake to have my mom come live with me. If my mom was pleasant and loving it would have been a different story. If you can afford to place her in a nice place I would suggest you do that. If she is ungrateful now you can count on it being so much worse when she’s in your house. I wish someone told this to me. Hugs to you...
Mamabean,Thanks for your response. The Cardiologist said “many people”
to care for her, that (the sisters,with a little help couldn’t do it)...this was
in my Moms presence. Needless to say, she cried and begged up not to
put her out of her home, she “guilted” us. It is so hard!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mamabean,Thanks for your response. The Cardiologist said “many people”
to care for her, that (the sisters,with a little help couldn’t do it)...this was
in my Moms presence. Needless to say, she cried and begged up not to
put her out of her home, she “guilted” us. It is so hard!!!!
It’s very hard but it will be much harder in your home. You won’t have your life anymore the way you know it. I had the guilt too but I would have done it differently if I knew what it was going to be like. You and your sister have to think it out long and hard. I’m sorry you have this to decide. Hugs

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
It’s very hard but it will be much harder in your home. You won’t have your life anymore the way you know it. I had the guilt too but I would have done it differently if I knew what it was going to be like. You and your sister have to think it out long and hard. I’m sorry you have this to decide. Hugs
Thanks Mambean...Hugs to you.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @bling_dream19! I’m starting to see more blue..I set it down on a paper towel..and it looked much bluer.

It's a really pretty blue. Sometimes I need to sit with things for a little while to really know if I love it or not. Might look really great under a black or white shirt, the blue might really show nicely.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @bling_dream19 It’s just so blue...and I really only wear pastel colors. I hope I wear it. I’m still on the hunt for a different gem.

I love your idea of a Montana blue sapphire too. But man that Swiss blue is an eye catcher and a stunner! You'll find what you love. This is part of the thrill of jewelry! It gives us a luxurious mind excursion. :kiss2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi, starting to read through, sorry I have been off more than on, I just have felt so crummy, tired of tooth pain etc. But it's Friday and I'm going to shake it off, plus the cleaning service is coming!

@Mamabean jeezus I hope they find your missing diamonds at DK's... it's okay I've lost 2 diamond rings lately and a stone I bought a few years ago - green tourmaline, loved it.. cannot find them and that is the way it goes for me.. :) and your studs - well they are STUDLY! and gorgeous as is the pendant. they look beautiful on you Joanne.. all your jewelry is fine! :) thank you for caring Joanne, I sincerely appreciate it, I'm about ready to pull out all my teeth :) no pain no gain I guess. :) Joanna I am sorry you had a shit day yesterday, my mother said it never rains but it pours, if you are dealing with medicare which I assume you are, finding anywhere that will work with you is next to impossible, I am and I truly hope your mom is okay ((((Joanne)))) I don't mean to pry, but I hope your Chris is doing better Joanne, also my mom said 'you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink' is how it goes with our adult children, we do our best and that is all we can do sending you healthy dust for Chris and your family Joanne. sending you oodles of love true that. xoxo (you are very kind to me as is everyone here but I do want you to know I appreciate your words very very much).

@marcy Hello lady, how are you? I bet you have awesome muscles!!! I have awesome blubber! Marty is a great guy with a wonderful sense of humor and sorry if he thinks his company will have the losing bid, but your story about the Village People is hysterical, gotta have a man with a sense of humor I say! I feel okay and thank you so much for caring lady.

@junebug17 Hello there dear June! Thank you for your kind words June, I sincerely and truly appreciate your thoughts, after reading what you said I felt like a weight lifted off my back, we are women are stoic and strong it's true, but I have had a bitch of a week and thank you for saying it, it was liberating... xo ... have a WONDERFUL time in SC June, you deserve it, swim, eat and enjoy how beautiful SC is I know you do but I am happy to read you are jetting off! we leave on Wed for our trek across America, we have our first stop next sat. in Swope VA for our niece's wedding, Mike, Chris, Cara and my Awesome Autumn will be there and we are celebrating Mike and the brides older sister's birthday they were born on the same day with Mike being 4 years after Alicia, my SIL is handling everything (as mother of the bride but a physician this woman is more organized in 10 minutes than I am in 10 days :) ) have fun, are either of your kids coming down for a visit?

@missy I understand about missing the choice, once it get's colder it's back to Brooklyn! (if you can that is).. I am so so sorry you have to miss your graduate school reunion :( bummer totally, I love reunions. (this note is from the beginnig where I started to read, more below girl :) )

@AV_ Totally true AV, my surgeon sees this as 'new' I feel it's never been gone but percolating in the jawbone, it totally bugs John, I do know that our mouth nerves are very very senstive and that could be it, but I doubt it.. he's not done a CT scan which sort of surprised me, he DID do a CT before he did the implant or he wouldn't have done it if he saw ANY infection, when he took out the implant he didn't see any sign of infection so he thinks it's in the gum, maybe, maybe not, I cannot have anyting in that jawbone, I'm going send a msg to Slick and see how her infection started. Thanks for hte input AV xoxo

@Austina Hi Austina, thank you so much, I can see why you would have no faith in our dentistry, this guy is a medical doctor, went to medical school at Harvard, is a surgeon, he went to dental school at UConn and undergraduate at Bowdoin, all top notch schools here in the northeast with getting Harvard medical very impressive, that said, WTF! John is beginning to hate him, he has treated for 3 years now gratis and that is amazing, of course he does it also because he thinks I could probably sue him. :) he's a good guy and I don't really think at all this is his fault, his problem is that he's a cutter, surgeon (which isn't a problem per se) and not a healer, surgeons just cut, sew up and move on, the Infectious Disease doctor really doesn't do much either so it's
just one of those types of things that move from one physician to the next, I got a letter yesterday saying the ID group at Intermed here in Portland is moving to Maine Medical, which makes sense since most of ID doctors work is in hospitals, but it's a pain for me sorta, who knows. I think physicians in the USA are very good, my SIL was heard of Cardiology at UVA and she says: African doctors are better than Indian doctors, she thought they were better trained and she would go to an African doc b4 a Hindu doc... my SIL is retired now and loving and living life that she never had for 40 + years, a bit o wine, travel and happiness I love her a lot because she cares. oh well wanking on here aren't I? How's Dottie, I know you said she was better hoping she still is, Salley came back from her walk with John and she's limping and just lying around but not crying, John said she was running around with a bunch of German shepherds jeeze louise because my Salley is tiny compared to them, but no blood, we will wait and see and if bad, take her to the emergency VET tomorrow a.m. :) Austina, I've had bridges at least 3 in that area in the beginning it was 2 teeth now it's up to 4 gone, my wisdom tooth is there with a cap that they left on when they cut out the bridge 3 years ago, there is an implant next to the bridge that is okay and waiting for 3 years now and all the rest is gone till my eye tooth, sooo no bridge (the eye tooth has had root canal, this infection just moves leftward in my mouth)..it will have to be a device since I cannot have another implant there ever :)

my dear wonderful marvelous! (no commas!) @missy hello, I feel the same but am moving on! I agree with Austina that there is reason to be cautiously optimistic, maybe because I WANT to believe that, I sure do. Glad your Apple is back as the apple of your eye, I do so hate when my main 'puter breaks!..as you know John worked at Intel, one of his bosses at Intel is a huge biggy vice prez at Apple now, one of the finest men I have ever met, brilliant and interesting and a listener! he listened to me once about Intel's products and I thought that amazing 14 years ago, the guy is like totally loaded now too, which he deserves.. I was thinking of sending him an email and asking him to hire Mike! in Austin, Apple is growing hugely (thank you Trumpski for that) and it would be a great place for Mike but I'm chicken and John MIGHT kill and it would be akin to those mom's and dads who paid their kids getting into high end colleges, better NOT to do something like that, Mike will be the best programmer he can be and it's up to him to forge his career and he's happy working for the State of Texas so I have to keep things in perspective, helicopter mother. Missy, my jawgate is a pain in the mouth and derriere, but RWgate is worse, I will get better, and I can talk but with your furbabies it's harder so YOU take of yourself and the gorgeous Greg! and give him a hug from me... John is out getting the gabapentin now... Is it kismet, is it God, is Yahweh, whatever it is has somehow had this in your path in life and Missy, I don't think anyone could do a better job of taking care of your furkids and peeps, you have a heart of love, it ain't been easy and I feel for you.. Ice cream always helps though ((((MISSY))))) Missy the tech section in the NYTimes gave the new Iphone a great review and said unless you need the camera there's no reason to upgrade, I was shocked, the guy has never said that before.. we are android users so I now nothing about the Iphone, but everyone I know who has one loves it! The weather looks glorious yesterday the ice cream looks to die for.. glad you took the canopy off as the sun is not as high up in the sky so you won't get as much heat and no sunburn! you have a wonderful friday and sending you and Irish woman's hug xoxoxoxoxoxo etc. :)

@Slick1 greetings and happy weekend, wedding...... news?..... how's it going....... :)

@Scandinavian sending a huge hug aross the ocean to you and the family and your mom.

@Calliecake hi Callie!!! how are you? This is going to be the best weekend for you.. remember to get sleep :) and take advil if you back hurts from picking up your little niece! it's gonna a fun weekend and I send you happy vibes and also an Irish woman's huge HUG.. xoxoxoxo

@bling_dream19 have a wonderful Friday girlie! sending you wonderful happy dust and a huge hug also, and btw, my son was married on a Friday night and it worked out fine, seems many young people today have 2 weddings, my nephew next summer will marry here in the US and then have the wedding in France! my niece married her husband 4 years ago and they married first and then had the wedding a few weeks later because her husband is from England and for some reason they had to marry quickly to keep him here so they could have the big event..

Sending love to you all.

Oh @Tekate I'm soo sorry to hear about the teeth and mouth pain. At least you're not paying fof the torture! I just hope you are out of pain asap and teeth are goodie! Wow sounds like so much fun to drive to VA, I love road trips with fun stops along the way. You are so sweet thanks for the dust and hug. Great to hear about weddings happening on non traditional days and having 2 weddings sometimes. I'm starting to really like the idea of Wednesday and then Saturday, you know really seal the deal!:D hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, love and hugs to all.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM girls. Happy Caturday Saturday. How did the last weekend of summer happen so fast? :shock:

@junebug17 yay for lovely weather. Enjoy the weekend to the fullest. Hugs.

@Tekate I have been thinking of you and hoping your tooth/jaw/mouth pain is gone and that you are healing and feeling well. Sending you continued bucketloads of healing dust and big gentle hugs.

@AV_ did you enjoy ice cream the other day? I meant to ask you. Enjoy some today and have a wonderful Saturday. XO.

@Mamabean how are you doing? Weekend plans? Thinking of you and hoping family struggles are decreasing and things are improving. Hugs.
Oh and if the bling is too blue for you hand it over girlfriend. That is my color. :cheeky:

@bling_dream19 aww thanks for your kind words. Just doing the best we can. I don't know if it will be enough though :(
Your plan sounds like a good one and I am excited for you. Marrying the love of your life and everything else will fall into place. And I love a winter beach wedding...just saying. Romantic and beautiful.
Thanks for the Costco rec. We did look there too. There is a 2-3 week lag time for all of those appliances and if ours breaks we might not have that time. Why does it take so long to get? Oh well. Fingers crossed our dryer and washer do not break til we find a suitable replacement.

Love it Sharon.:bigsmile: Perfect for Autumn wear. :bigsmile:

@Slick1 enjoy a wonderful weekend and sending you lots of good wishes and happy occasion dust.

@Scandinavian continued good wishes for your mom and lots of healing dust. Hugs.

@marcy did you have astronomy last night? If so what was the topic? I keep thinking of the Neil Young song "Harvest Moon" since we had the full moon the other day. Love that song. I took a photo of the moon during the day when we had that full moon. I will find it and share it here if I can. Hope you only had sweet dreams last night. XO.

Hi @Luvallgems sorry for your challenges and I hope things are going smoothly by you. It's not easy caring for our aging parents. You're a good daughter.

We had a great cycling day yesterday. Another beautiful weather day. And the ice cream was yummy. And so much larger than the large with Jimmy. Dave's medium is larger than Jimmy's large. As I wrote before I am eating my weight in ice cream every week lol.

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 5.31.10 AM.png

:lickout:

Another beautiful day at the shore (for @bling_dream19 )

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 5.32.40 AM.png

and we saw our favorite bird too. The Cormorant.

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 5.32.05 AM.png

@marcy here is the photo I took during the full moon...it was in the morning. I love it when we see the morning moon.

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 5.34.32 AM.png

Have a wonderful Caturday Saturday lovely ladies. Sending you hugs and love.

Happy Caturday sweethearts! @missy its ssf o fun to say caturday and Friyay! I LOVE the ocean pics, thank you missy! I keep the ocean and beach in my heart at all times. Here's my newest mermaid my parents gave me at the beginning of the summer. @marcy
20190921_105620.jpg
I think she watches the house and keeps us company.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
And @junebug17 here's my ering with 3mm platinum band from Costco! 20190509_154637.jpg
I hope you have a wonderful beachy weekend! And here are my latest beachy scarves I got last weekend 20190915_131412.jpg
This to wear with a hot pink dress and pink sapphire jewelry!
20190915_131455.jpg
This one with turquoise and diamonds. 20190915_131422.jpg
And this one supposed to be gift for my mom, that's why I have pics of the scarves bc I wanted her to pick one out. But it matched one of my outfits for work this week so I will have to get her another or we just share lol.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be back later but I pulled a NIRDI moment about an hour ago. Poor vision, short arms and sharp little scissors left an impression on me. It's only about 1/8 x 1/4 inch nick out of my index finger but it's filled up several bandages so far. I went to Walgreens and got some hydrogen peroxide, butterfly bandages, liquid bandage and finger cots. I'm such a klutz. :D Good news is it doesn't hurt.

Laters
Marcy

Reactions: AV_

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be back later but I pulled a NIRDI moment about an hour ago. Poor vision, short arms and sharp little scissors left an impression on me. It's only about 1/8 x 1/4 inch nick out of my index finger but it's filled up several bandages so far. I went to Walgreens and got some hydrogen peroxide, butterfly bandages, liquid bandage and finger cots. I'm such a klutz. :D Good news is it doesn't hurt.

Laters
Marcy
Oh no @marcy! That is a big nick! You may need skin glue! I hope it’s stopped now! I’m glad it doesn’t hurt at least!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

Laters
Marcy

Oh gosh poor thing Marcy! At least t doesn't hurt and you're taking good care of it. Maybe a little ice too. Hugs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Laters
Marcy

Marcy are you sure you aren't me? OMG and glad you are A OK! (((Hugs))) and be careful please.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And @junebug17 here's my ering with 3mm platinum band from Costco! 20190509_154637.jpg
I hope you have a wonderful beachy weekend! And here are my latest beachy scarves I got last weekend 20190915_131412.jpg
This to wear with a hot pink dress and pink sapphire jewelry!
20190915_131455.jpg
This one with turquoise and diamonds. 20190915_131422.jpg
And this one supposed to be gift for my mom, that's why I have pics of the scarves bc I wanted her to pick one out. But it matched one of my outfits for work this week so I will have to get her another or we just share lol.

Gorgeous on all counts.:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Caturday sweethearts! @missy its ssf o fun to say caturday and Friyay! I LOVE the ocean pics, thank you missy! I keep the ocean and beach in my heart at all times. Here's my newest mermaid my parents gave me at the beginning of the summer. @marcy
20190921_105620.jpg
I think she watches the house and keeps us company.

Love this mermaid. Darling.:kiss2:

I am glad you enjoy my pics thank you. I too love the ocean and beach. There is something so special about being by the ocean. I have some more pics for you but probably tomorrow as I have to go offline and take care of a few things now. Have a great rest of this Caturday Saturday.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your idea of a Montana blue sapphire too. But man that Swiss blue is an eye catcher and a stunner! You'll find what you love. This is part of the thrill of jewelry! It gives us a luxurious mind excursion. :kiss2:
I already love the pale blue moissanite pendant...and the Swiss Blue topaz is growing on me...but I’m still looking for another gem...The topaz Is just so inexpensive for the setting...I think that’s what bothers me..which is weird..:roll2:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Ending a long day that went I know not where; work (a big deal!), coffee in the village square (icecream place, inexplicably CLOSED - to inspect tomorrow), house duties, dinner & caput!

So pretty @AV_ My problem is the depth. The setting can’t take more than a 5.08 mm depth..while having no bigger than 8.11mm width. David would like 8mm to be the cutoff in width though..The aquamarine is spot on as far as color. I am also looking at denim blue Montana sapphires...and of course without a window...and round...It’s been a challenge!

There us an OEC-like aqua color Montana of just 65% depth as you need, but the price is around 4K.
Otherwise, the depth is not silly low at 65%, and the limit is only strict for pavilion depth, the crown can be modified somewhat & higher than a diamond's; I would check this & put all conditions to Dyer & to Stair; who knows what rough each has at hand.

I can live with stones that cost nothing, but not with not natural color.

[Duty calls!]

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I already love the pale blue moissanite pendant...and the Swiss Blue topaz is growing on me...but I’m still looking for another gem...The topaz Is just so inexpensive for the setting...I think that’s what bothers me..which is weird..:roll2:

I get that and know what you mean. I just got a gorgeous lavendar spinel and any setting will be more than the stone. But remember you already paid for your gorgeous setting! So it's really a matter of finding what you love in it because it's already your setting.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

AV, I have been told I scan spin a good story. The time I found a garden snake in our living room had everyone going about how I passed may annual heart stress test. Some didn’t even find it funny they were so worried. Fog can be very cool; especially watching it come in. Very cool cut on those gemstones.

Austina, I don’t know many people that have implants but more than not (including here on PS) they’ve had problems. Sending mega dust for Dottie’s vet visit. You have been busy with painting and taking walks. Are you doing all the house updates for eventually putting it on the market or just because you feel like it.

Missy, nice you got your laptop back already. I have a work laptop I could dig out if necessary but it’s Windows and not a very nice laptop. I have not convinced myself yet that I don’t want the new iPhone. Your ice cream looks very tasty and gorgeous pictures. I was kind of annoyed at my friend not showing up and failing to notify me. If I sent someone a text for something important like that and they didn’t answer me I would call them. Oh well. Yes, we did have our astronomy meeting last night. It was fun then we went out with a few of them for pie and coffee. Our topic was Magnatars. I didn’t have to do the program either so that was nice. Love your harvest moon shot.

Kate, I hope you are feeling better today. I did notice a muscle in my upper arm the other day but I have way more blubber than an occasional muscle. I am working on it. Marty and I are easily amused and don’t take things too seriously. Nice that you SIL is handling everything for the wedding and birthday parties. It’s hard not to be be a helicopter mom (says the lady who has no kids) but you care about your children and want the best for them. I get it.

Bling Dream, it sounds like you have your wedding plans pretty well done. They sound great. We had a small wedding in a gazebo in the park on Saturday morning then had a reception for all guests on Saturday afternoon. The area in the park was small so we only invited family and very close friends to that. Great mermaid. Love your band with your ering and those are great scarfs. I learned some cleaning tricks from the girl that used to clean for me. She did an awesome job but we let her go because she was always late or didn’t show at all. Saturday morning was not the day to do that. Spinel will look great in rose gold.

Sharon, great pumpkin earrings.

Junebug, I know seeing Missy’s ice cream makes me want ice cream all the time. I hope you are having a nice time in SC.

Luvallgems, you certainly have a lot to deal with. As for dealing with your mom you are doing the best you can for her but it’s important to do what is best for you too. It sounds like no matter what her living conditions or situation are; she will be unhappy and be quite vocal about it. It’s a very tough situation for sure. I hope the merger with your husband’s company goes well. Those can be full of uncertainty and unwelcome change. Sending mega dust it is for the best. As I mentioned to Kate above, it’s difficult not to worry about and want to help your children. I hope things work out for your daughter but if she reaches a point when she needs you I know you will be there for her. Life can be difficult at times. In addition to what Mamabean replied I remember a discussion my dad’s doctor had with my dad about him taking cafe of my mom - basically it boiled down to you have to do what is best for you no matter what. My mom totally guilted him in to promising not to put her in a nursing home, you can’f blame them for resisting it. If’s all heartbreaking no matter what you do.

Mamabean, I hope you had a great time at the fair with your son and DIL. I am sorry it hasn’t worked out having your mom live with you. I remember my grandmother moving in with us for about 3 months when I was in high school. She was rather pleasant to be around but it certainly disrupted all of our lives and it tore my mom up telling her she was going to have to move in to a nursing home. It’s totally a no win situation.

My finger is still bleeding pretty bad. I changed the bandage a while ago and saw it a bit better, looks like I just snipped off the top layers of skin. I have a waterproof bandage on it and snuggly wrapped some self stick tape over to top of it. Ironically Marty has on the t-shirt from my scary dream. I told him the dream was a premonition something was going to happen so now I am blaming him. Ha! I think a new iPhone would really help.

We went out for lunch and then stopped at the grocery store. I am doing laundry and changed our sheets. I am keeping my finger in the air and trying not to use it. I even lifted.

Take care.
Marcy the Klutz

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ending a long day that went I know not where; work (a big deal!), coffee in the village square (icecream place, inexplicably CLOSED - to inspect tomorrow), house duties, dinner & caput!

There us an OEC-like aqua color Montana of just 65% depth as you need, but the price is around 4K.
Otherwise, the depth is not silly low at 65%, and the limit is only strict for pavilion depth, the crown can be modified somewhat & higher than a diamond's; I would check this & put all conditions to Dyer & to Stair; who knows what rough each has at hand.

I can live with stones that cost nothing, but not with not natural color.

[Duty calls!]
Thank you AV_!

Reactions: AV_

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very fine weather here! I guess our summer is here now that it is Fall. Rode 26kms to a Provinical Park in the city . Very hilly ride and I am exhausted. Good thing I took a flexeril before we left (my neck is very sore).

Had a tough couple of work days this week, so needed some exercise. Hope all NIRDI's are well and hello to ya'll.

cheers--Sharon

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Luvallgems I'll barge in to say this much - I have no shame.

@AV_ did you enjoy ice cream the other day? I meant to ask you. Enjoy some today and have a wonderful Saturday. XO.
I went for one only to see the shop shut, status TBA. End of season is October, so who knows... In any case, I need another coffee place to make a habit of.

AV, I have been told I scan spin a good story. The time I found a garden snake in our living room...
I have clumps of those in the back garden, but not in the house yet; not funny, since I cannot quite recognize vipers without Google, and this is their country; your way with snakes (& humor) is the right way!

-

I'd say 'Good morning' but this is such an ungodly hour!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd say 'Good morning' but this is such an ungodly hour!

Haha well then I will say it. Good morning lovely ladies. Hope everyone is enjoying a peaceful and sweet weekend.

@AV_ time marches on no matter what is happening so I embrace each minute I am awake even if it is an unheard hour to be awake.

HI:

Very fine weather here! I guess our summer is here now that it is Fall. Rode 26kms to a Provinical Park in the city . Very hilly ride and I am exhausted. Good thing I took a flexeril before we left (my neck is very sore).

Had a tough couple of work days this week, so needed some exercise. Hope all NIRDI's are well and hello to ya'll.

cheers--Sharon

Yay for lovely weather and for exercising outdoors. Nothing (IMO) beats cycling for fresh air, exercise for the body and mind. It is so sweet. Hope work calms down for you next week dear Sharon and that you continue to enjoy a fun weekend.

Missy, nice you got your laptop back already. I have a work laptop I could dig out if necessary but it’s Windows and not a very nice laptop. I have not convinced myself yet that I don’t want the new iPhone. Your ice cream looks very tasty and gorgeous pictures. I was kind of annoyed at my friend not showing up and failing to notify me. If I sent someone a text for something important like that and they didn’t answer me I would call them. Oh well. Yes, we did have our astronomy meeting last night. It was fun then we went out with a few of them for pie and coffee. Our topic was Magnatars. I didn’t have to do the program either so that was nice. Love your harvest moon shot.

Yes I was surprised it was fixed so quickly and I am impressed. Let's hope it continues to work because yesterday the screen was black when I opened the computer but I reset and so far so good. But I had an uh oh moment. Glad the astronomy meeting went well. Magnatars. Fascinating but I know little to nothing about that. Sweet you didn't have to run that topic. Thanks for enjoying my harvest moon pic. I took it from our stairwell. I would be annoyed at your friend as well. Inconsiderate IMO and I have little patience for people who don't respect our time. I respect yours so please respect mine if you kwim. The ice cream this summer has been amazing and unreal truly. I don't want to know what my health numbers are but will find out next week since I am seeing the endocrinologist. I have been eating too much ice cream and there is stuff in it I should not be eating but it's been a tough summer so my resolve to eat very healthfully has been weakened. Costco now has the new iPhones and I am intrigued. Though the camera lenses look complicated. As long as my iPhone works I am keeping it and hope it continues to work well. It's a 6S Plus. It's old but I know how to use it and I enjoy it and enjoy taking photos with it. I never chat on it. I use it like a camera and a small computer.

My finger is still bleeding pretty bad. I changed the bandage a while ago and saw it a bit better, looks like I just snipped off the top layers of skin. I have a waterproof bandage on it and snuggly wrapped some self stick tape over to top of it. Ironically Marty has on the t-shirt from my scary dream. I told him the dream was a premonition something was going to happen so now I am blaming him. Ha! I think a new iPhone would really help.

We went out for lunch and then stopped at the grocery store. I am doing laundry and changed our sheets. I am keeping my finger in the air and trying not to use it. I even lifted.

Ugh I am sorry your finger was still bleeding and hope it is not bleeding today and that you are healing. We are 2 big klutzes no doubt about it but at least we have the scars to prove it hahaha. And Greg says it shows we lead interesting lives. :lol: I wish our lives were less interesting. Glad you got to lift and take care of that finger.

@bling_dream19 I love all your gorgeous photos and thank you for sharing with us. I want to share with you some beach photos. Hope you are having a great weekend and that your wedding plans materialize soon and I am very excited for you.

I am sure you will recognize this scenery...

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.23.01 AM.png

I love OG. It's gorgeous in every way. The beach, the historic homes, the Church, the people. Everything. And of course Days.:cool2:

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.22.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.22.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.22.16 AM.png

It's been a breathtaking September so far. Sad it's the last weekend of summer though. It went so fast. ::)
One last beach photo for you @bling_dream19

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.25.38 AM.png

Hello @Mamabean how is everyone doing by you? Thinking of your family and hoping things are going as smoothly as possible.

@Slick1 I saw you are selling your gorgeous target ring but I hear you. If you aren't going to enjoy wearing it better to sell it and you have such gorgeous bling as it is. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend sweet Slick.

@Scandinavian sending you hugs and continued healing vibes. Thinking of you and your mom.

We hit the 6K mark cycling yesterday woohoo. Definite record breaking for us.

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.28.34 AM.png

6,049 miles so far. Not bad.:P2

And of course we enjoyed ice cream to celebrate.:lol:
Greg got a large or shall I say HUGE. OMG. That is a lot of ice cream and the first time he had more than me. Oh @yssie Greg outdid me yesterday in the ice cream department by a lot. And I wasn't too shoddy either as my medium was pretty big. Dave (and his employee) is a generous scooper and I also found out that Dave and Tom told their employees not to charge us the full amount and to always round it down to the lowest dollar amount no change. So that is pretty sweet too. I guess we are his best customers. Or at least his most persistent. :lol-2:

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.29.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 5.33.59 AM.png

Greg had cherry vanilla and vanilla and I had coconut milk caramel swirl and almond milk vanilla. It was very very yummy. Very.

Enjoy a wonderful big dog Sunday lovely girls and sending each and everyone of you big hugs.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Just a quick fly by as I’m supposed to be Skyping Shirley soon (if she shows up this week!) Just got back from the ship visit, so feeling pretty tired from the early start and drive.

@marcy I hope your finger stops bleeding soon :shock:

Will catch up and post properly tomorrow :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
1AAD8148-8DF5-4D9A-A914-7527CA52466F.jpeg 9CBC894D-5895-4119-BD5C-53594AA349EE.jpeg
@bling_dream19 I’m sorry I didn’t take a pic of the pink sapphire band yesterday. We were out all day with my son and family. For reference...the diamond band is the Tazza band from Blue Nile..which is 1.65mm. I put it next to the pink sapphire from Sarriel which is 2.3mm...You can get a good idea of the size difference from the 1.8mm you ordered. Yours will be a little bigger than the 1.65mm..I think it will look so pretty with your ring.
Please excuse my saggy old hands..:(2

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Sharon, your ride sounds fun and lovely. I hope you aren’t too sore today. Sorry you had some tough days at work; hopefully you can relax today.

AV, we have rattlers near here but not in town. Stupid snakes. Stay safe.

Missy, I am with you on people not respecting your time. I used to meet a friend for lunch who would forget we had plans; i totally quit agreeing to meet me. That is also why my favorite cleaning lady no longer cleans for us. You totally deserve ice cream this summer; good luck with your numbers - remember doctor’s “practice” medicine; they aren’t always right. From the videos I watched the cameras are easy to use; you just slide a bar at the bottom and the night mode is automatic. The 6s was my favorite phone. Tell Greg I totally chuckled at his comment we lead interesting lives. We certainly do. My finger wasn’t bleeding this morning when I changed the bandage. I’ll post a picture below; it’s definitely a nick out of my finger. It will be sore while it is feeling that spot in. I tried to kill myself this morning by snorting orange juice. I had just taken a swollen and Marty was messing with one of my teddy bears and said something funny and I started laughing with OJ in my mouth. That burned going down the wrong way and then I was wheezing and coughing. I was going to run to Kohl’s and return my sleazy top and Marty wanted to know if I should wear a helmet based on my luck so far this weekend. Gorgeous beach photos and WOO HOO to getting over 6K this summer. That is awesome. Your celebratory ice cream looks fabulous and how cool you get special pricing at Dave’s Ice Cream. If I ever go there I’ll mention my dear friend Missy and Greg come here.

Austina, how is Shirley doing? My finger wasn’t bleeding this morning but based on the bandage when I woke up this morning it did bleed some more overnight. I take aspirin for my arthritis so I know I have trouble with that. It is getting sore now. You only realize how much you use something until it hurts.

Mamabean, love your bands and think the pink one looks fabulous with your ring. Sweet.

Marty was up late marathon watching some series on Prime. I woke up quite a bit but did sleep okay. We had a late breakfast and I ran to Kohl’s after they open to return some things. Now we are watching NFL RedZone and hoping our Fantasy Football teams do well.

I am still leaning towards getting the new phone. I could get my tanzanite band for about the same price though. I’d get more use out of my phone though.

Take care.
Marcy

My boo-boo - I don't think they could have put a stitch in it if I'd gone in to the doctor anyway.
IMG_0746.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results