shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean , I reread your post and realized I may of said things to you I probably shouldn’t have. I apologize for making assumptions when I have no idea what is going on with your son. I will have my post above deleted if you want me to. I’m sorry. Callie

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Calliecake I appreciated your comments. I’ve been dealing with this a long time. This is the reason I joined Pricescope over a year ago. I had to detach from him because he got very scary. I have a friend who is a psychologist and she talks to me when I need it. I thought about going to Al Anon...but I can’t bring myself to go because I seem to absorb other people’s stress because I feel bad for them. I let Chris back into my life after he had been sober a year and working on his anger. He directed his rage at me..not physically but equally hurtful and very scary. I had to set boundaries...This board has been so helpful to me...I appreciate all the good wishes...I hate to be a Debbie Downer..so I thought it best to stay away for a bit.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi friends! :wavey: I am quite exhausted so please forgive me for any omissions. I’ve been reading along though when I can. The wedding (two ceremonies on different days - church and then the big one) is mere weeks away and it’s been a whirlwind with the last minute planning and going back to work! Plus I am dealing with health issues with our 16 1/2 yo pooch. :(( He is going blind and clumsily walking into things and falling down. I think I need blinders for him. Poor little guy.
I did get a little something something for myself as @missy said. I’ll post a pic at the end. I needed a little pick me up and that came along at a great price point I had to splurge on myself a bit. =)2
My colleague at work is dealing with orbital bone osteomyelitis which appears (to me) to have spread to her cheekbone. I’ve been spending a lot of time advising her as her dr doesn’t seem to be following acceptable protocol imo and it’s a very serious condition that needs to be treated quickly and effectively. I’m so scared for her given my hindsight on this type of infection being 20/20. My students are sweet but demanding and mostly male this year. Twelve year old special needs boys. Oy vey! :eek2:
I’ve just stopped taking all antibiotics after slowly weaning and I’m praying the c diff stays away this time. I’ve been on them for ~17 months and it feels so liberating to be off all meds for once! :pray: :clap:

@missy I am hoping you’re feeling well and praying this is soon over for you. Poor Fred. Breaks my heart to read all you all are going through. But stay the course and you shall beat this. My coworkers DD adopted a kitty and no worries they all have RW. Thanks to you I have been able to better help her too! I just love your new ring! It’s so beautiful and I am happy you have something new to admire during this awful time. What a terrible summer you have had. It has to get better! Sending love and hugs to you all! :kiss2:

@Mamabean thinking of you as well! I’m so sorry you have this stress and sadness with your DS. How hard to see our children struggle. I hope you are taking care of you because if you’re not well, you can’t be there for everyone else. ((Hugs)) :kiss2:

@Austina beautiful bedroom! Love what you have done there! Hope all is well. When will you come back over the pond to see your DS? =)2

@Tekate Sheesh lady! So sorry to hear you have tooth pain still. Dental pain is awful as we sadly know all too well. I hope the implant remains healthy and viable and this is soon over for you. My brother is in the process of five implants and so far so good. I’m too afraid to proceed for now! So exciting that you’re seeing your Autie at your family wedding soon! She is quite the cutie. What a smile! Be well! :kiss2:

@Scandinavian I am thinking of you and your mom. I hopefully she is feeling well and tolerating the treatments... sending healthy vibes to your beloved mom. ♥️

@Calliecake Yes! The wedding is soon upon us. We have a lot to iron out yet as they’re having two ceremonies. One church and then two weeks later the big bash. I am excited and anxious too. I’ll be doing a reading. =)2 How did your procedure go? Have you had it yet? Are you feeling ok? Be well! :kiss2:

@marcy Congratulations on your DH’s new venture. And yay for you to be working out so diligently! Many good wishes for continued success to you and your DH! :dance:

@AV_ Back to work? Have you been taking a holiday? Are you finished in the garden? Our fall is quickly approaching and we’ll have nearly six months of cold soon. I’ll surely miss the posies and the therapeutic deadheading. Hope work is going well! =)2I

I’ll check back in as time permits these next few weeks, but know that I am sending my love and warm wishes to you all!

Oops. Almost forgot my pic of the impulse buy. It’s a moissy but the oec is really quite beautiful and I might almost say it’s more lively than my AVR. I’ll be using this as a RHR I think.

8856D024-151A-4DF7-AB13-025D03F23679.jpeg

And my beloved pooch :love:
1913F9D5-2319-4B79-8DFD-D555119F3CFA.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Hi Sharon. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Missy, today is the Harvest Moon. Marty and I watched it rise above the horizon tonight. I do hope it was a good and lucky day for all of NIRDI - Land. Nice you did get to ride yesterday. I totally get missing Greg; I do the same thing when Marty is gone even if he’s down in the man cave. I am glad you and Greg probably don’t have RW and darn I was hoping some of the kitties were RW free. Hopefully that happens soon. Thank you for the update on how all the kitties are doing. I do read updates in your RW thread. That would be awful to just keep passing it around. NOOOOOOOO!!!
I am sure you are spending lots of money on RW gate; so yes to keeping that going. We usually have an angel tree or something like that at work so we always donate to that as well. I like to pick someone who wants fun things I like to buy. The one I liked the best was a girl who wanted a camera. We got her a camera, a camera bag and rechargeable batteries plus extra SD cards. Another year a young girl wanted things to bake cookies; we got bowls, measuring spoons, spatulas, cookie cutters and cookie sheets and cute Santa pot holders.
I totally enjoy your pictures. I checked the storage on my phone the other day and was surprised I have a ton of gigabytes left. I figured as many pictures as I take it would be full. The new iPhone has 3 lenses; I admit it got my attention.

AV, yay for a painless going back to work. Good deal.

Kate, St. Judes is an amazing place. I’ve bought and donated those bears for over 20 years; once I found out what they were for I’d buy one each and just put them in their donation box. It was 8 years ago now I started adding more to my purchase to bring home with me. Thank you, my knee had moments today when it didn’t feel too bad. Right now it’s irritating me. Are you working on house stuff this weekend? When do you leave for Austin.

Hi Bling Dream. I hope you are doing well.

Calliecake, that is awesome your kidney stone zapping went well. Are you feeling a lot better? That is too funny we enjoy a clean house while our DH is gone. Usually when Marty is on his way to the airport I am up cleaning and picking up his stacks. He’s been home about 24 hours and there are flip flops, 2 pairs of tennis shoes and 2 pairs of socks by his coffee table, Plus a bag and box that had things in them he received in the mail and a few napkins. He did do dishes for me when we got home tonight though. He warned me I’d better not go through the dishwasher and rinse the dishes again. He laughs about the commercial where the little girl asks “what does the dishwasher do?” is me.

Austina, sadly they didn’t have the band for me to look at. I wear size 6 to 7 size rings so generally luck out that the standard size in the case fits me. Sometimes that leads to impulse buys though. I can’t imagine either that NN or MM will wake up one day and just become ideal employees. I have more chance waking up and finding myself thin and rich. Enjoy your well deserved lazy weekend.

Mamabean, we are here for you. Always. Take care of you and I hope you have a nice weekend.

Slick1, I bet things are busy getting back to work plus last minute preparations for the wedding. I hate to hear about your sweet furbaby, big hugs to him. He is a cutie. Thank you, Marty seems pretty excited to be getting new clients. Beautiful ring!

Not much exciting going on this weekend. We need to go to the bank in the morning and order checks for Marty’s business and ask about a debit card they sent him. Not sure where it came from. Maybe I could buy a tanzanite ring with it.

We went out for supper tonight and had a nice chat. It’s funny we talk at home all the time but between TV, our devices so we don’t have long conversations. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday - gym stuff. Who saw that coming? So then I said you don’t want a tanzanite ring for me? The ladies who he worked with in the Army Guard told him today they heard he and I split up and they hated to hear that. We have no idea where someone would get that idea. She couldn’t remember who told her that. I told him they must have seen him around town with some floozie I know nothing about.

Marty is watching the movie Atlas Shrugged; I’m not impressed.

Take care. Have a wonderful weekend.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been dealing with this a long time. This is the reason I joined Pricescope over a year ago. I had to detach from him because he got very scary. I have a friend who is a psychologist and she talks to me when I need it. I thought about going to Al Anon...but I can’t bring myself to go because I seem to absorb other people’s stress because I feel bad for them. I let Chris back into my life after he had been sober a year and working on his anger. He directed his rage at me..not physically but equally hurtful and very scary. I had to set boundaries...This board has been so helpful to me...I appreciate all the good wishes...I hate to be a Debbie Downer..so I thought it best to stay away for a bit.

Dear Joanne, I want you to know we care about you and you are not a Debbie Downer. Please know if this thread or we can provide any comfort we are here for you. Don't feel like you cannot share with us and that it brings us down. If I felt like that I would never post anymore. No, we are here for you in good times and bad. We are not fair weather friends. As I know you are not either. If it helps to share your burden please do. But if you feel better not sharing then of course do what brings you the most peace and comfort. Either way we are here for you sweet Joanne.

I am so sorry you are going through this and I am sending you gentle hugs and love.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM ladies. New development re the cats and I am super worried. Bobby has a bloody abrasion/area right in the middle of his back where the fungus was/is. So now I am trying not to freak out but is it a reemergence of the fungus there? And what if it becomes infected. I feel sick. And Fred is not eating at all. I really don't know what to do. I am filled with despair because this has been going on for a long time and is there no (happy) end(ing) in sight?

@junebug17 how are you feeling today sweet Junie? Hope you are feeling much better and have a lovely weekend in store. XOXO.

@Tekate thank you sweet girl. How are you feeling today? I hope you are in no pain and healing very well.

Yes I have consulted with a couple of vet derms. One in particular. I couldn't get appointments before October (back in July/August) but Dr P kindly spoke with me at length over the phone. It seems we are doing all we can be doing and now just have to hope for the best. Though there has been new developments and not for the better. I am worried sick. Is this never going to end? You are so right. I definitely am going to have PTSD and feel I already do. I am afraid to touch strange animals (and that is not me) and no longer run to say hi to others cats and dogs. For fear of what I can be bringing home to my cats. And right now I feel as if I will never want any other animals again. And that is awful. :( And while Greg denies he will have PTSD (I brought it up to him after reading your wise post) I disagree. I think he already does but he says no. OK fine. I hope he is right. He is stronger than me but even this AM with the new developments I can tell he is weary and at this point in time would probably prefer no animals.

You are right again. Cycling helps me get out my angst and work out my worries and all that. I would go crazy without an outlet like exercise. It is like a meditation for me. You are so perceptive Kate. You really are.

I hope you enjoyed a lovely dinner out last night at the local pub and had lots of fun. You deserve it. Good luck for your Monday surgeon follow up. Sending bucketloads of healing dust your way. Kate the very Great. (((Hugs))).

@marcy thank you for enjoying my photos. And I am running out of storage so will get a new phone when that happens. Greg was able to find me more storage a few months ago when I ran out but we might not be able to save this phone for much longer. I hope we can because I hate new phones. I am used to this one. Haha what do you mean Marty doesn't want a new Tanzanite ring for his birthday? How selfish of him lol. I did not care for the book Atlas Shrugged and have no desire to watch the movie. Greg loved the book. Wow what an awful rumor about you and Marty splitting up. I hate to hear that too and glad it is just a rumor with no truth to it. Glad you give to worthwhile charities and yay for having lots of storage left on your phone. Thanks for the info re the Harvest Moon and glad you got to enjoy it. Thank you for all your warm wishes and concern dear Marcy. Appreciate it so much. XO

@Slick1 wow love your ring so much. And glad the summer has been a good one for you. You deserve it. Sorry about your coworkers DD's cat having RW and they all have it now? If you want some links to articles let me know but I did post all of that in the RW thread too so if she wants to read as much as she can please share it with her. Hopefully they have no senior kitties and will get over it just fine. This has been a nightmare and the nightmare continues and I am feeling less hopeful we will get the kitties over this. Thanks for all your caring support through it all dear Slick. I appreciate it all. XO

I am so sorry about your colleague and her bone infection. She is fortunate to have your expertise and help. Hoping she heals and recovers. So scary.
Yay for finally being able to get off antibiotics. Celebration time! So thrilled for you and continued healing dust being sent your way dear Slick. Love that photo of your sweet doggie.

@Austina pleased you are pleased with the way everything has come together. Enjoy and I hope you have a relaxing weekend. You had a busy week.

@Calliecake yay glad you are doing well and the procedure went smoothly. You are very fortunate that you didn't have many issues with that big kidney stone. I hope you have a good weekend filled with sweetness and relief.

@bling_dream19 how are you? Are you keeping the cluster pendant? Hope you have fun weekend plans and are looking forward to an enjoyable time.

@AV_ hope you are having a pain-free weekend and that your week ended well. Thanks for the article you linked in the RW thread.

@Scandinavian thinking of you and your mom and sending love and healing vibes.

@Mamabean thinking of you and hoping you can use this thread for some relief and love and caring support. We are here for you. Never doubt that for a moment. As I wrote in the above post to you we are not fair weather friends. You can lean on us if it would bring you relief or comfort in any way. (((Hugs))).

We had a good day yesterday and cycled 60 miles again. And enjoyed Days Ice Cream. He is only open for a couple more cycles of Fri-Sun. We are going to enjoy it while we can.

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 5.51.29 AM.png

Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies. Please think good thoughts for our furry crew. I am very anxious about the new developments and scared for my furry babies. One day I hope I will only have happy news to share but in the meantime I appreciate all of your support and warm caring wishes so very much. XOXO.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean You could be talking about most men in my life, none drink - hubris is enough... (what do I know!)

@missy Perhaps it is just us, cat people, however, IMHO, your shots belong in the National Portrait Gallery. I am not joking whatsoever & this is how I love cats - although they clearly speak a different body language than people, it is at least as deep...

@Slick1 I am ever in vacation, unless I work on some kind of contract or other involving research; life has always been this way not that I wished or expected, one thing followed another. This time, I am back to academic work (a still fresh grant, likely leading to another), having changed domains quite dramatically two years ago. I feel - young (stupid).

-
That icecream! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow... there shall be icecream... ! If not breakfast, then lunch & dinner ,) - no kidding.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello girlfriends....I can’t tell you how much it means to me to have you guys here..Thank you again for the warm wishes...I guess I can’t stay away...You have all become important parts of my life..On the lighter side...I was trying to find a stone to fit in my previous ering setting but was unsuccessful. I decided to try a very light blue moissanite. It’s colored throughout and not coated...When it arrived it was too light for the ring so I sent it to David so he could make it into a pendant. It came out so pretty..Now that it’s set it definitely looks blue! He also rounded out the edges of my hexagon setting..and set the blue topaz into my previous Lentil setting. I will look for another gem instead of the topaz..I think...Dana did such a great job cutting it...It looks like a zircon and is 8 on the hardness scale. I should get them this week. xxxxoooo
6F94EFF3-4CCE-455F-8786-F0A84CA37023.jpeg 28CF6D8E-5413-48C6-A9CF-E4898C9263D2.jpeg FC1EB3FE-B198-4B64-BB66-0A16240333B3.jpeg F60DBB6B-0461-4FFE-B7EB-EA2C6E8A0CFC.jpeg 487F06BB-1822-441D-8F79-3C6D63A60252.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello girlfriends....I can’t tell you how much it means to me to have you guys here..Thank you again for the warm wishes...I guess I can’t stay away...You have all become important parts of my life..On the lighter side...I was trying to find a stone to fit in my previous ering setting but was unsuccessful. I decided to try a very light blue moissanite. It’s colored throughout and not coated...When it arrived it was too light for the ring so I sent it to David so he could make it into a pendant. It came out so pretty..Now that it’s set it definitely looks blue! He also rounded out the edges of my hexagon setting..and set the blue topaz into my previous Lentil setting. I will look for another gem instead of the topaz..I think...Dana did such a great job cutting it...It looks like a zircon and is 8 on the hardness scale. I should get them this week. xxxxoooo

@Mamabean (((HUGS)))

I am with @AV_ LOVE that blue.:love:

That lightest blue has me at Hello, @Mamabean !

@missy Perhaps it is just us, cat people, however, IMHO, your shots belong in the National Portrait Gallery. I am not joking whatsoever & this is how I love cats - although they clearly speak a different body language than people, it is at least as deep...

Thank you kindly @AV_ it's the cats fault because they are so photogenic. I take none of the credit. And yes they are very deep despite not knowing how to speak human language. They say it all with their eyes and meows and other various sounds.

That icecream! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow... there shall be icecream... ! If not breakfast, then lunch & dinner ,) - no kidding.

For you dear AV. Today's selection was quite yummy.

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 3.15.59 PM.png

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Thank you kindly @AV_ it's the cats fault because they are so photogenic. I take none of the credit. And yes they are very deep despite not knowing how to speak human language.

You are the translator.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 I love your new ring...It’s so gorgeous! Have you decided what rings you’ll wear to the wedding? Did you decide what color earrings you’re going to wear? What about the MOB...What is she wearing? I just love weddings..Are you going to do a son and mom dance? Scott chose the James Taylor song..How Sweet it is to be Loved by you...When Chris got married he chose Mama by Boyz to Men...:lol:
Omg..special needs teenage boys...You have your hands full! I was room mother throughout David’s years in school. He attended a special school for Autistic boys and girls. There were two pinchers that would get a good piece of skin on me and not let go. I would have bruises all over my arms..One boy was also in a wheelchair....One time I had to push him up a hill to join the others...He got a good chunk of my arm..I couldn’t let go or he would have gotten hurt. I went to the GYN for a checkup two days later. The doctor and nurse looked very concerned..and asked me if I felt safe at home..I had to explain about the kids pinching me at school...:lol:
I’m sorry your little furry guy isn’t feeling well..What did the vet say?
@Austina I love the way you decorated your room. It looks so fresh...I absolutely love the mirrored chest. I need something to perk up the tiny entry hall in the house in Maryland. I think I’m going to look for a little mirrored table for that area. I love glass beveled mirrors..and have quite a few there. I think it would go nicely. It is a little busy there so it could get bumped though. Glass with my guys is a little scary..I just really want one now after seeing your chest.
@missy I hear you on PTSD..You’ve been going through a very stressful time..and trying to cope with such a difficult situation. I truly don’t know how you guys are doing it all...I so hope you wake up one morning and things suddenly turn the corner. We can hope...
@marcy I have to go back and find it..but I think you won a ring? How exciting! You have so many pretty ones..How do you rotate them? I’m trying to make sure I keep changing jewelry so I can wear everything and not feel like I wasted money...I still daydream about buying one more diamond ring...I think it’s the stress I’m under...That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! :P2
@Tekate How are you feeling today? I think I read you are. 6-7..That seems like an improvement..I hope this one does the trick and it heals fast. I have to go to the dentist but I hate going. I make myself go and want to cancel up to the last minute. If I had to go through what you and @Slick were going through I would put my head in a hole and not come out..
@canuk-gal :wavey:I hope you got outside today for some good cycling. What’s the weather like over there now? We had a beautiful day yesterday.. nice and cool...I feel more energetic when it’s cooler. I don’t really enjoy the summer months.
@AV_ You’ve been working so hard..but I’m happy you are staying where you are...You seem content there. I keep thinking of lemon pie every time I see you post...I’ve never had it. I’m going to buy one of those little individual pies you see in the supermarket here. I’m sure there are better ones but I’m craving one...
I like the light blue stone too...It’s 8.2mm so a nice size for a pendant.
@Calliecake I’m so happy your stone is gone! I have to back to read about it but saw a few girls mention you had it done and it was successful. This is great news...
@junebug17 Thats good news that your house is okay..Did you get any flooding in your house or just the area? I feel so bad for the people that had such bad damage. I hope you are having a nice weekend.
@bling_dream19 I have to go back and see this cluster pendant that someone mentioned you having. I love clusters in pretty much anything...
@Scandinavian I hope your mom has been doing okay...I’m hoping she’s tolerating her treatments well..
I ran to Maryland on Tuesday..on the spur of the moment...I had to get away..David loved it..because he didn’t work Wednesday through Friday. I go home tomorrow...It should be quiet because Chris is in a treatment center. He’s been to so many that I lost count. He also got himself in some trouble so other issues are hanging in the air for when he gets out...but it should be quiet at least for now. I’m seeing my friends on Tuesday for lunch..I’m really looking forward to seeing them.
I plan on having a quiet evening watching tv and reading PS in my pjs tonight! My husband went to a game with his brother..so they will pop in..say goodbye and head back to Pa.
Have a great evening..

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, I hate to hear about Fred and Bobby. RW gate can’t help but leave its mark on you and Greg; it has been an ordeal on both of you and such a stress on the kitties. I continue to send mega dust your way. I was just looking at the lenses on the new iPhone. The low light is what interests me the most. I think my phone is only 2 years old but I’m not sure. The nice thing about sticking with Apple they all work pretty much the same. I know, how rude of Marty not wanting a new tanzanite ring for his birthday. He wasn’t something for his gym. Go figure. Marty loves the Ayn Rand books, I tried to read them but didn’t enjoy them. That is a pretty strange rumor someone started about us. When I was teaching at the local college they had a campus swamp and I listed my anniversary band and 2 ladies who used to work with us sent me an email to see if we split up. I thought that was a strange question as well. I am keeping good thoughts for your kitties. Your ice cream looks fabulous.

AV, academic work sounds like fun to me. I hope you get ice cream soon. You deserve it.

Mamabean, that does look like a blue zircon. Very pretty. Your pendant is definitely blue. You’ll enjoy that. Sweet. Oh no that you got pinched so bad by those children. I helped out a group of kids when I was in high school and got kicked, bit and someone blew their nose on the sleeve of my coat. Yes, I did win a band from Chris Ploof; I believe it’s stainless steel with swirls. I am getting it made in Marty’s size. I tend to wear a few of my RHR rings the most but try to cycle them all through. I still want more though. No reason you can’t want another diamond ring. What do you see when day dreaming about this ring? I am always planning my next purchase. Good deal you are having a relaxing weekend; lounging around in your PJ’s and reading PS is a great way to relax.

We had a very busy day. I woke up at 6:30 and Marty was still sleeping - he usually gets up at 4 am so I happily went back to sleep. We woke up after 8. I took a shower and we went out for breakfast. Next stop was grocery shopping; I like when I go with Marty because I buy all the heavy stuff I don’t want to carry in. Ha! While he was checking out I wandered over to the Hallmark store and got a puzzle for Christmas and Shot Glass Tic Tac Toe game for a Christmas gift. After we got home I took care of everything and Marty headed to the gym. I was going to lift but Marty forgot his iPad so I ran it over to him then stopped at Kohl’s. A friend of mine saw Snoopy stuff there this morning so I wandered through the store twice, asked 3 people who worked there and no dice. I texted my friend who finally realized they saw them at BB&B. I did pick up a new outfit though - black pants, a black top with blue and purple flowers and a plum sweater. Nice and fall looking. Then I went to BB&B. I didn’t get any of the Snoopy stuff but still looked around while i was there. I came home and lifted. Marty got home about then and he grilled us steak and corn on the cob. After we ate he headed by to the gym to meet a a client and I started on laundry. The good news with all this walking is my knees aren’t doing to bad. I really think lifting is helping me. Sweet. I did take some Advil though.

I wanted to smack my one sister tonight. She is the one I’ve been running around getting the Snoopy stuff for from McDonald’s. I asked her and she said she got my 2 of the books I don’t have; she was wanting to get with me to pick up everything and when I asked about my books she said “oh I didn’t get you one; I just got them for the girls.” I didn’t call her the name I wanted to; after doing that for her she doesn’t think of doing me a favor after saying she would. Sigh.

At work the other day I saw a thread someone started who compared an ACA and a CBI in person. Unlike all the threads I usually see they said the diamonds definitely had different personalities but both performed really well in all lighting and they decided to keep the ACA and return the CBI. Most of those threads seem to be heavily pro CBI; and like this person said I find mine definitely perform different but both are great diamonds. I was going to comment later but I can’t find the thread. Makes me wonder why the thread disappeared because so many of those threads seem to always push CBI and say they are better diamonds. Just commenting I thought it was strange I couldn’t find it again.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@marcy Go into the search area and put in CBI vs ACA...I think that’s the right order but that shouldn’t matter. It’s still there..
I went back and it’s an old thread. I’m pretty sure I saw a recent one too...Maybe someone resurrected the old thread and deleted their comment that was posted recently.

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mamabean, it didn’t even have a response when I saw it and then I couldn’t find it again. I thought she was very fair in her assessment.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, very understandable that you and Greg are feeling overwhelmed and stressed out, these past weeks have been difficult and you have so many issues to deal with. Keeping sweet Fred in my thoughts and I do hope he starts eating for you. I'm really glad you are getting a break from it all by cycling and enjoying some ice cream. And I hope these kitties turn a corner soon. :pray: (((Hugs)))

@marcy, that tanzanite band would make a nice Christmas present, just sayin :saint: I'm sorry your sister disappointed you, it's upsetting when people don't follow through on things. Love St Judes, so kind of you to buy the bears and donate them. Strange that the thread disappeared...maybe the OP had it deleted for some reason? LOL to Marty being seen with some floozie! I agree, dh and I seem to talk more when we go out to dinner, I'm glad you and Marty had a chance to chat and catch up.

@Tekate, very glad the surgeon didn't see any sign of infection and good to hear your jaw is feeling better. Hope you are having a great weekend!

@Calliecake, so happy to hear the procedure went well, it must feel great to have it over with. I hope you're feeling well and can relax and enjoy your weekend.

@Austina, hope you are enjoying a peaceful and relaxing weekend...you deserve it after all that work!

@Mamabean, I am keeping Chris in my thoughts and I hope he will be open to receiving help and making changes. I am so sorry for your heartache and all you have been going through. Please don't feel like you are being a downer, and please feel free to share anytime you need to...we want to help in any way we can and you will always find love and support here. XOX I'm happy to hear you're enjoying some quiet time, you deserve it. And it's great you have lunch with your friends to look forward to. Your new pieces are beautiful!!! Love the hexagonal ring, really pretty. Love the color of that blue topaz and it looks perfect in your ering setting. And the pendant is lovely, such a soft pastel color. Post pics when you get them!

Luckily, the island didn't experience much flooding. Mostly debris and downed trees...turns out a large tree on our property did get knocked down by the wind but luckily didn't hit the house. The property manager arranged to have it removed for us.

@AV_, very glad you are back to work and feeling better <3

@Slick1, great news that you are off all meds and I hope you continue doing well. It's great that you can provide advice and support to your colleague. You definitely have a lot on your plate, please take care and find time for yourself if you can. Aw, I'm so sorry about your doggie and I hope he starts doing a little better. Love his pic, he is so sweet. XOX. Your new ring is stunning! :love: I love target rings and yours is really lovely, enjoy it!

Not a lot going on this weekend...still not 100% but feeling better. Mainly just hung around the house today and got take-out for dinner.

Love to all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@junebug17 wonderful news that your home escaped damage from the storm and very convenient having a property manager. That's one of our benefits in our Brooklyn home too. We haven't been back for months but we have people there for us taking care of things ie smoke alarms going off and luckily the maintenance people heard it called us and with our permission went in to fix it. Makes a big difference when you cannot get there yourself.

Glad you are feeling a bit better but hopefully soon you will be feeling all better. Take it easy and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Sending you healing hugs and lots of good wishes. XOXO

@marcy aww thank you for the mega dust. We certainly need it. Fred isn't eating still. He ate a tiny bit yesterday on the appetite stimulant but not enough to sustain him and this AM nothing and he is still super constipated no matter what I do. And Bobby has a new area that I feel confident is RW. New area despite all these weeks (7) on Itrafungol (we are on bottle 12 already can you believe it?) and 7 L-S dips. What is going on and is this some weird resistant RW? Sorry to go on about this but if I don't share I will go crazy. Scratch that. I am going crazy anyway.

My iPhone is over 4 years old. I was supposed to get a new one (we ordered and received it but sent it back) but decided when Greg found more storage space for me with my current phone to send the new one back. Greg kept his new phone because his wasn't working well. So his is 2 months old and mine is over 4 years old. And I hope to keep it for a long time. No more change for me please right now lol.

You certainly had quite the busy day and yay for going back to sleep. We get up before 4AM these days and so relate to Marty. Despite your sleeping in (haha) you got a lot accomplished and woohoo to getting Snoopy. What a journey but you succeeded.

As far as pushing CBI you are not the only one who notices that. No names mentioned but CBI has a big marketing push on PS and has PSers working for him it seems. I have no doubt it is a beautiful diamond but there are lots of beautiful diamonds to choose from and CBI is not the only game in town. Having said that I wouldn't mind having a CBI and ACA one day. Haha. The more the merrier right?

Yay for your knees feeling better Marcy and for lifting helping your knees. You go girl! Looks like Greg will have to postpone his surgery since the cats aren't getting better faster. I feel terrible for him about that but not sure how we can make the surgery happen with all the cat work we have to continue to do.

That is odd that rumor and very unpleasant too. I hate gossip and mean people who make up stories. Fortunately I only experienced that once and recently too (about a year or 2 ago? Time flies I cannot remember exactly when) and this was a very mean girl. I am sure she still is. But she fooled a lot of people and still is fooling a friend of mine but what can you do? You have to take care of yourself and I hope that she doesn't hurt my friend. I tried but sometimes people don't want to see the forest for the trees if you kwim and they have to come to the realization themselves. We do the best we can do. I truly only have kindness and love in my heart for most people and try removing myself from those who aren't kind and nice and show themselves to be mean. No thanks. Life is too short and too hard to be around that. Sorry for the tangent. LOL I am queen of tangents. :P2

Sending you hugs and have a lovely Sunday.

@Mamabean thinking of you and your family and again I am so sorry for all you that you are going through. Sending Chris lots of positive energy and hoping he starts doing better. Sometimes we have to hit rock bottom to pick ourselves up and sending lots of good energy to all of you. Your new pieces are gorgeous and you have a lot to look forward to..friends, family and lots of love all around. (((Hugs))).

@Tekate sending you hugs and love and healing vibes and hoping you feel well and are without any jaw/tooth pain and healing completely without any infection. (((HUGS))).

@AV_ indeed. Sometimes I feel I am the translator for many people and events lol but glad I can be of any help to anyone. I wish I was born rich so I could just be a philanthropist. That would be a dream. To help many people and animals to my hearts content. How is your research going and how are you enjoying your weekend? Hope you are having a lovely time. Hugs.

@Austina hope you had a good night's sleep and are feeling refreshed. XO

@Slick1 hope you are having a great weekend with friends and family and enjoying each hour. Hugs.

@Scandinavian keeping good thoughts for your mom and sending you hugs.

It was a good Saturday for riding and we had a lovely ride yesterday despite a very windy day and we saw the car show in OG too. Fun.

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 4.53.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 4.54.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 4.54.23 AM.png

and on the way back we saw 2 Blue Herons. I LOVE them. There is a nest here somewhere. They are so graceful and beautiful.

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 4.56.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 4.55.50 AM.png

That's all girls. As I wrote to Marcy Fred isn't eating and Bobby has a new RW area. Fairly sure it is that. Very disappointing and worrisome despite all the treatment for almost 2 months of oral antifungals and weekly L-S dips and daily intensive cleaning of the house that he got a new area. Don't know what to do but to continue treating as we are and praying they get better. Fred is doing so poorly I don't have much hope he is going to make it through. The RW areas are growing on him (for the most part) but he is listless and lifeless and not eating. I don't know what is wrong with him and we did blood and urine analysis and just feel so sad and scared and exhausted with this whole ordeal. I know if anyone can understand what Greg and I are dealing with you lovely ladies can but even with my detailed posts unless you are living it it might be hard to fully comprehend the misery we are going through. The cats and us. My heart is heavy despite all we are trying to do that we are not being successful and that our cats aren't doing better. And little Oliver is being a terror keeping us awake throughout the night. But there is nowhere to put him right now but in our bedroom. If he relapses I am going to have a NB.

I do not want to end on that note so will share some beautiful cloud photos from Friday afternoon during our bike ride that I forgot to share yesterday.

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 5.02.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 5.03.54 AM.png

Enjoy a wonderful Sunday lovely ladies. XOXO.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy Peace & quiet here & no news - for now, any news can only happen between me and the paper I am writing on. I should send a draft around at the beginning of October, and that will do away with peace; wishing that I do not end up burnt out like last EOY. Times like this are my prize for all that.

@marcy I'd bet that your new fame is somehow due to the gym opening - who knows who came with a colourful bit of fake news riding on the real press, & it caught ,( I wonder what kind of off remarks Marty is getting.

There has to be brunch, and icecream it is.

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 Hey Slick, so glad you are off antibiotics, I had enough pain last nite to wake me up 2x, I am seriously considering just having the implant taken out, pull the eye tooth and get on antibiotics again and hope for the best, then at some point get a removable something for my bottom lower right, since I've started this journey 3 years ago I have lost 2 teeth, one successful implant and enough pain for my lifetime. I am so so sorry for you coworker I cannot imagine having this around the eye.. I sincerely hope they take care of it, you guys are near the city so you have access to great doctors I would think, I have Boston here but on Medicare it's tough to go out and find new docs. How come there are 2 ceremonies? for the wedding I mean, seems sorta common now, my nephew is getting married next year and he had 2 and my niece had 2 5 years ago.. stress! Hope you do not have Cdiff recur girl I really don't I'm on the dreaded clindamycin so we shall see how far that goes, my surgeon said if I continue to pain to pick up my doxy script and take both boy I though this is gonna kill me. Off in a week for 2 months in Texas with my grand sweetie, thank you for all your kind comments Slick I sincerey appreciate them. xoxoxo (PS impulse buy is gorgeous! just gorgeous)

@marcy Glad the knee is feeling better Marcy.. I miss John too but then I get to eat beefaroni! it's a tossup sometimes.. I'll bet the harvest moon was gorgeous.. We leave for Austin in a little over a week, first to VA for the wedding then going to NC for 2-3 nites to see the fall leaves if there are anyway and then off to TX arriving around Oct 3.. House should go on the market this week.

@Mamabean sending you love and I echo Missy's statement on we are here for YOU and also, drinking has probably in some way, shape or form experienced in ourselves or a loved one, so I'm always here. New bling always hits my L spot (love of bling).. love love love the tint of blue and blue.. you have great taste girl! hope you have a restful Sunday Joanne xoxoxoxo

@Calliecake so GLAD to read that the zapper was easy and you feel good, makes my heart sing!

@missy I am so glad that Greg feels strong, that is so good, he's the kind of human that rises to the occasion no matter what it is, you too and me too, but in life there's either collapse or keep on trudging on till all is setted. I am sorry Bobby has more infection, will this never ever end? God. I want to believe that Fred will make it through Missy, this is just so heart-breaking for you I know.. sending a HUGE piece of my heart to you Missy and I mean that. Well interesting thoughts on pushing of CBI here on PS, I think it does happen, remember with VC was the God of Gods? now it's David Klass. Anyway, when CBI said 'WE ARE LOWERING OUR DIAMOND PRICES!!" now I knew that was hookum BUT in many of the states they sell in now collect taxes on sales for each state, I know that Wink said Idaho does, CBI had always been a might bit more expensive than WF as to seem 'better' which isn't true as we all know, so that extra gave CBI and classier look, but it was all profit. So TEXAS doesn't collect tax and won't because Texas is an Ayn Rand State (for you Marcy!) and will never collect taxes unless forced, so for CBI to be competitive with WF they had to do something and the lowering of their prices (baloney) for us is baloney, it was a business decision, now they are going to make less and that is what business is all about - competition, now everyone who buys a WF diamond/jewelry SHOULD be declaring their purchase on their state income tax to pay tax on their purchase, do people? hmmm I would say probably not because CBI lowered their prices. CBI tries to make their diamonds seem better than WF but I don't think so, I'm a WFer as I started with them, because basically I knew I was going to move back to TX and Houston isn't that far away from Austin and I hate to say this but I know Texas, Idaho? not so much.. and Yes I do know diamond prices have come down to. CBI's look very nice and I woudn't kick one out of bed that is for sure, but in my final quest it will be an OEC lower color for a pendant in the 1.5CT range. :) I hope your day is calm and serene sweetie I truly do. xoxoxoxoxo
Missy is is possible to have your sister board Ollie? I know she's a vet but he's fine now and it would make your lives a bit easier right now.. ??

@junebug17 I dunno June, I think the eyetooth is infected cause it hurts if my tooth above touches it, and the new implant is closer to my wisdom tooth, I see the surgeon tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. I'm going to ask him to pull the eye tooth, what's the sense of having it if it has infection under it and antibiotics can't cure it or reach it, at least once it's open he can clean it out and scrape etc (ugh this stuff is painful I gurantee been there).. but maybe it will stop the progression of the infection inside the bone.. I dunno anymore, now that I'm going to Austin I will have to find an oral surgeon down there in case of a problem, ugh.. I'll stop wanking! hope your kids and hubster are having a great day and of course you too. hope you are feeling even better, our weather here in Maine will be ideal.. I don't know about your area but allerges abound here. :( ugh. Sorry about the tree on your property but am glad your manager did what was correct and had it cut up and moved I'm sure.

@Austina Hi! how's things? hope you had a great day!

@AV_ ice cream! i'm in.

Going to walk the dog in a few minutes, continue packing stuff and have a restful day.

Sending you guys. all love

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Tekate I’m so sorry you’re in pain. I thought it was getting better. Is it possible for them to inject an antibiotic directly into the tissue...gum...area? I don’t understand why that wouldn’t work...I hope he doesn’t have to take out the tooth without trying some other things first. :(2
@missy I think Kate’s idea to ask if your sister can board Ollie until she’s sure he’s not contagious is great....Maybe she can bring him home with her after that so he can be with people and have the run of the house..until the other kitties are doing better. At least you guys would have some sleep...

AV_

Ideal_Rock
We leave for Austin in a little over a week, first to VA for the wedding then going to NC for 2-3 nites to see the fall leaves if there are anyway and then off to TX arriving around Oct 3.. House should go on the market this week.

Each step of the move sounds good & still more change than I care to think about (thinking out loud.)

Do get rid of the implant before it gets in the way, I certainly would.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!:wavey:

@junebug17 hope you are feeling better soon
@Calliecake glad the zapping wasn't troublesome for you!
@Tekate tooth pain be gone! You've had enough!
@Slick1 hope school/job isn't too stressful for you--you've had a rough year
@missy hang in there!

No cycling this weekend but a lot of walking. Had fun out at a favorite park yesterday, find weather. Today I am going to walk to the market. I work most of this week, so I need to shop a bit today. Get ingredients for a kale salad.

cheers--Sharon

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@missy, so sorry Ollie was acting up and I am hoping it's just a temporary reaction to all that's been going on. Hopefully he has calmed down for you. Sending lots of healing vibes to all the kitties, and I do hope Fred perks up a little. Thanks for the advice on the vitamin C and zinc...I found some in the cabinet so I've have been taking it...can't hurt at this point! It's a shame your doctor moved and I hope you can find a new one you like.

Oh @Mamabean, I am so very sorry your son is struggling and that it is affecting your health. I hope and pray Chris reaches the point where he is ready to enter into recovery. I know as a mom it's heartbreaking to see your child suffer, and yes, it causes pain for all who love him as well. Please, please take care of yourself and try your hardest to reduce the stress you're feeling...although I know it's so much easier said than done. I hope you will check in, please don't worry about keeping up, or having to be happy or anything like that... please join in whenever you feel the need for a little company, support, whatever. Sending much love and many hugs, xoxox

@marcy, glad your tv is up and running again, and you were able to watch the last episodes of JAG. It's great you've been able to get together with friends while Marty's away. Tacos and margheritas are a winning combination. Definitely helps pass the time! Love the pic of that blue sky, just gorgeous. Oh no to feeling like fall! It's too soon lol. I'm not ready for winter. I'm really sorry your knee is bothering you so much and I hope it feels better soon.

@bling_dream19, aw, thank you for the compliment on my jewelry, you made my day :kiss2: I hope you're enjoying your etsy purchases...I saw what you decided to keep on the other thread and I LOVE the heart pendant and citrine ring! Did you decide on the cluster pendant? I think it's beautiful. And have fun with your IS set!

@Austina, your bedroom looks absolutely beautiful!:love: Ugh to the mishaps, nothing is ever simple...but all of your hard work has paid off, it's lovely and inviting and very elegant. Love all your choices, and the small couch at the foot of the bed is SO cool. And I'm happy to read that Dottie's foot is much better, what a relief for you! please give her an extra pet from me. Thanks for the rec, I will get some echinacea and give it a try next time...although hopefully that won't be for a long time LOL.

@AV_, so sorry you had a strange reaction to the pain medication and I hope you're feeling better. I love the idea of Name day...so much better than a birthday haha. Maybe I'll start the tradition in this country :D

@Tekate, oh no to thinking you might have an infection, I hope it's nothing serious and you get good news at the surgeon today. Your chocolate cake looks amazing! And I really love the outdoor furniture, so cozy and comfy. I'm going to try to talk dh into getting something similar for SC.

@Calliecake, thinking of you and I hope all is well. XOX

@Scandinavian, thinking of your mom and hoping she's doing ok. (((Hugs)))

Nothing interesting to report...still a bit under the weather so I've been laying low and not doing a whole lot. Sending love to all!

Hi Everyone,
Thanks @junebug17 I'm keeping the cluster pendant...I really fell in love with it. I hope you are feeling better and have been resting lots. I've got to ask what is IS set? I've been trying to figure it out lol. I love acronyms and am known for them so its killing me I've not figured this one out!
@Austina thanks for the shout out! I spent the weekend with DF by the shore, painted my nails, played with my jewelry purchases and oh we ordered the pink sapphire eternity band from Sarrie . I think @Mamabean has one. I hope you've had a good weekend and your decorating is how you like.

Sending love and hugs to all. Off to go take a dip in the ocean.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy Go into the search area and put in CBI vs ACA...I think that’s the right order but that shouldn’t matter. It’s still there..
I went back and it’s an old thread. I’m pretty sure I saw a recent one too...Maybe someone resurrected the old thread and deleted their comment that was posted recently.

Mamabean, I searched by that and assorted other things. The opening post said today on it. I think it got deleted for one reason or another. It wasn't out of line or rude; I just found it interesting when I couldn't find it again.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Junebug, I think that band would make a great Christmas gift. Good idea!! My sister does often frustrate me; she is one of those people who worries about being cheated. When she told me they had picked those books up I specially asked if they got me one too and she said yes. Kind of irritated me because I spent several hours a week going to 3 McDonalds to get everything for her. Oh well, I shouldn’t be surprised. I like donating to St. Jude’s; definitely a worthy cause. That makes sense the OP asked to have the thread deleted. It peaked my interest is all. Marty and I talk at home but it’s in short bursts because we are watching TV, or on our devices or he’s downstairs. We are more of a captive audience in a restaurant. I am glad your place didn’t have much damage from the hurricane. Good deal the tree didn’t hit your place. I hope you feel better soon.

Missy, I am sorry to hear Fred and Bobby. Hoping Fred eats today and Bobby’s spot isn’t RW. You are entitled to be going crazy; you have way too much on your shoulders right now. I do remember you got a new phone and decided not to keep it. As long as your phone is still working you may as well keep it. I have an iPad mini I use at work that has become less responsive to touch and locks up a lot. I fear it’s going to become problematic soon. I only really use it for email, text and read on it at lunch. Nothing I couldn’t live without.
I agree with you on what it seems like on CBI threads. I have one and it’s gorgeous, I have 4 ACA and they are gorgeous. There are many great places to buy gorgeous diamonds out there. The more the merrier is right. I think it would be tough for Greg to have his knee surgery with RW gate going on. My sister did really well with her knees but had to take it easy for 6 weeks. I’m with you on rumors and mean people; speaks volumes about them and doesn’t show them in a good light. Sending you, Greg and the kitties mega dust. Beautiful sky photos from Friday afternoon.

AV, good luck with your draft and I hope it’s received well in October. Maybe I should start some rumors about Marty myself. It’ll be something that makes me look good.

Kate, I am so sorry you were in pain last night. IMO, Teeth pain is right up there with you have to feel better to die; it’s awful. I hope you are doing a bit better this afternoon. I eat things I like when Marty is gone too. Do you eat the canned beefaroni or do you make your own version? I make goulash sometimes which is kind of a homemade version of that. Your trip to see fall leaves will be fun; we plan on running up to the mountains next weekend to look. Good luck with getting your house on the market. You’ve got a busy few weeks ahead; have fun. I’ve noticed that as well that certain jewelers or vendors get pushed on here and they have changed over the years. And don’t suggest a vendor not PS approved. You nailed it on lowering prices on CBI; my 3/4 carat pendant is CBI and it was more expensive than the same size ACA. I honestly wanted to see the difference for myself and while it’s very pretty; WF will always be my jeweler of preference. None of my ACAs disappoint or lose their luster next to my CBI. They can hold their own for sure. An OEC pendant would be gorgeous. Good luck at the surgeon tomorrow.

Sharon, it sounds like you are having a lovely weekend. Enjoy.

Bling Dream, what a great weekend, enjoying the ocean and ordering a pink sapphire band.

I woke up about 2 coughing, finally settled that down and got back in bed then my old, achy body started complaining about lifting and everything else I did yesterday. I did drift in and out of sleep again though.

I changed the sheets on our bed, did more laundry, proofed and emailed my October articles out to the newspaper, baked a roast and potatoes for lunch and am watching football. I need to go dust my car and scrub my windows. They get a film on them that is awful in direct sunlight and since I drive east in the morning and west coming home it’s rough. Friday night I was following Marty home from the restaurant and the sun was right in my eyes so I tried to stay behind Marty’s truck what I could see of it anyway. We got to a stop light where a tree blocked the sun and it was a different color and make than Marty’s truck. Oops. I finally took a side street home so I could drive north then east to keep the sun out of my eyes. The curse of being short. As Junebug can confirm; the visor in the Macan is not useful for short people.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy - cool cars at the car show.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, it's great you have people attending to your Brooklyn home; definitely gives you some peace of mind when you're not there for extended periods. Those cars are very cool and I love your pics of the scenery at the beach. Just beautiful. I'm glad you spent some time enjoying the outdoors and the fresh air. I'm sorry things aren't going well with the kitties and you are dealing with so much stress. I am hoping and praying things get better, especially for sweet Fred.

@marcy, I'm sorry you didn't sleep well and I hope you sleep a little better tonight. You had a pretty productive day, especially since you didn't get much rest the night before. Yeah, I agree, the visor on the Macan doesn't work so great for us short people! I hate when the sun is blinding, it's actually really scary and I'm glad you made it home ok. Great idea to change your route.

@AV_, good to hear you're going through a peaceful time and your work isn't stressing you too much. And here's hoping things go more smoothly for you compared to last year. Ice cream for any meal is fine by me :kiss2:

@Tekate, oh no to being in pain, I am so sorry and I can see why you'd be tempted to just ditch the implant. Tooth pain bad enough to wake you up is not a good sign. I hope the surgeon can do something for you. It's a shame this is happening so close to your trip and I'm really hoping you can get this under control. XOXOX

@canuk-gal, nice you had some good weather and you were able to enjoy some walks. Sending good thoughts that your busy workweek goes smoothly.

@bling_dream19, I was referring to Ideal Scope (IS), sorry for the confusion! Glad you had a great weekend, sounds very relaxing, especially the dip in the ocean! I'm excited that you're keeping the cluster pendant, it's gorgeous :love: I hope you love the sapphire band too, I love pink stones.

@Mamabean, I hope you had a good weekend, (((hugs)))

@Calliecake, thinking of you <3

Another quiet day here, just did a few things around the house and read...while dh watched football LOL.

Wishing everyone a good day tomorrow!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls. Upsetting update. Bobby has 2 new RW areas. We are sure they are RW. SMH because we have been treating for 8 weeks. Itrafungol, L-S dips and anti fungal shampooing. :(

@junebug17 I hope you are feeling all better and glad you enjoyed a lovely weekend with dh. Hope his football team won. Thanks for your good thoughts and prayers. I am fighting feelings of panic right now. I hope everyone will recover and now Bobby is getting worse. Hard to comprehend and I am pushing dark thoughts away. XOXO

@Tekate I am praying your tooth is not infected and I hope you wake this AM feeling no pain. Hoping your surgeon visit today goes well. Please come back and let us know how you are doing and what the surgeon said. Sending you bucketloads of healing dust. Boarding Ollie is a good idea but his emotional well being would suffer too much. If he was older maybe. And also no one will take a cat with RW to board. He is not officially RW free and TBT not sure he is RW free unofficially either. Thanks for thinking of us even with all that you have going on sweet and great Kate. (((Hugs))) and hope today brings good news.

@marcy thanks for the car compliments. I saw my beloved MGs there too. I still want one but I know it isn't the smartest purchase and will not be getting one. Sorry the Macan isn't built for those who are slightly vertically challenged. Be careful driving and glad you got home safely. Looks like you had a productive weekend. I chuckled when I read you changed/washed your sheets. We wash our sheets daily now. It's a bit tiring. And I was hoping we could get our regular comforter back on the bed but now with RW gate continuing looks like I will have to make do with the temporary blanket we bought for this that is easier to wash daily. Hugs.

@AV_ did you enjoy ice cream yesterday? Hope you did and hope this year goes very smoothly for you re work and October brings good news.

@bling_dream19 glad you enjoyed a lovely and relaxing weekend and got to swim in the ocean. Nothing better than being by the sea IMO. And yum to ordering a pink band. Please share photos with us when you have it in/on hand. Exciting. Love bling purchases. Have a wonderful Monday. XO

@canuk-gal Yum I love a good Kale salad. And thanks for your good wishes and glad you enjoyed a lovely weekend. XO

@Mamabean thinking of you and sending lots of good luck dust your and your family's way. Hugs.

@Slick1 hope you are doing well and that everything is going according to plan. Hugs.

@Calliecake what a relief to have gotten that procedure over with and I hope you are enjoying each day to the fullest worry free now. XO.

We enjoyed a good ride yesterday. Over 60 miles woohoo. But today is a work day so not sure what we are going to be able to do re cycling. We have to bathe the cats as tomorrow is L-S dip day and we are doing it ourselves as I decided not to enlist Elaine's help anymore. So off to clean the house soon and then shampoo the cats. Leaving you with our Ice Cream selection from yesterday. :lickout:

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 5.31.41 AM.png

and one of our ferals popping by to say hey.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 5.05.17 AM.png

Have a wonderful Monday lovely ladies. XOXO.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

So sorry to hear your poochie is struggling with age related issues @Slick1. I hate it when they get old and you see them struggling. My second boy, Monty couldn’t see much by the end, but he did manage to get around the house really well. Wow, the wedding has really come round quickly, you must be so looking forward to it. I’m sure things are a whirlwind right now for you all. We’re back in Austin end of November, as Kim and Adam aren’t coming for Christmas this year, then not again till May :(2

You could never be a Debbie Downer @Mamabean, sometimes its easier to share things online with your virtual friends, there’s no judgement, just support. Take good care of yourself xxx. I hope you managed to have a peaceful weekend.

I hope your follow up appt went well today @Tekate and there’s no sign of infection. I really hope the pain is from the prodding and poking and nothing else. You must be so looking forward to getting back to spending time with Autie and your family. How long will you be there, we get to Austin on 30th November, just for a week?

Phew what a relief the tree didn’t damage your house @junebug17 and that’s it’s all been taken care of. Thank goodness for the property managers doing their job. Hope you’ve had a good weekend.

I hope you’re feeling ok today @marcy, sounds like you may have been sickening for something. Agh to your sister not getting your things for you, has she not heard of reciprocating? I had to :lol: at you following the wrong car, sounds like the kind of thing I’d do. You’ve had a busy weekend, so I’m hoping work wasn’t too difficult today.

Oooo pink sapphire band sounds pretty @bling_dream19, photo please as I don’t recall seeing Mamabean’s one.

Oh no @missy, poor kitties, when is this hell going to end? I’m so glad you’ve been able to get out and engage with nature to recharge your batteries otherwise all this stress is enough to send one bonkers! Keep plugging on, you’ve got to believe you’ll all get through this. Xxx

We had a really lazy weekend, well I did, Colin’s been out restaining the sleepers on the raised beds at the side of the house :lol:

Sending big love and hugs to all the lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results