shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing the song I am loving at the moment. Listening to it right now. Beautiful and sad at the same time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ohhh ohhh

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you, but I know you won't be there

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
Some days I feel broke inside, but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back

And I've hurt myself

If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away

Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line to try to turn back time

And I've hurt myself

By hurting you

Also listening to and loving Dancing Barefoot by Patti Smith

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gcbuG2w0Kzo

Dancing Barefoot
Patti Smith
Lyrics
She is benediction
She is addicted to thee
She is the root connection
She is connecting with he
Here I go and I don't know why
I flow so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taking over me
I'm dancing barefoot
Headin' for a spin
Some strange music draws me in
It makes me come up like some heroine
She is sublimation
She is the essence of thee
She is concentrating on
He who is chosen by she
Here I go when I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taking over me
I'm dancing barefoot
Headin' for a spin
Some strange music drags me in
Makes me come up like some heroine
She is recreation
She intoxicated by thee
She has the slow sensation that
He is levitating with she
Here I go when I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
'Til I lose my sense of gravity
I'm dancing…

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Missy. I just want to jump on a plane in you direction and take you out for coffee and shopping and get your mind off things. But that is not happening today. So I'll settle for telling you that my mother has hade the same procedure two (or three?) times, not to worry. Not fun off course, but you will be just fine if you decide that is the best thing to do.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will be back later for a more detailed check-in but just wanted to tell you I'm so sorry you're going through this health issue missy, and I wish I had some helpful advice for you. All I can do is offer my support and tons of good wishes. I don't know, it sounds like it's not the Oracea causing these symptoms because you've been on it for 15 months with no problem. Maybe it's worth having the endoscopy done because of the pain you're having, and to rule out if there's damage to your esophagus. This is a tough call and I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. ((((hugs))))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you girls! Scandinavian, you put a big smile on my face when I read about you hopping on a plane to help take my mind off things. Thank you and (((hugs))). I would have loved that!

Junie, my sweet Junie, thank you so much and big (((hugs))) to you too. I'm probably going ahead with it because I know something is not right and I have to check it out. As much as I don't want to have this procedure again I'll just do it.
It kills me to stop the Oracea but I did and it has been 3 days since I took it and already I am getting a couple of paps. Coincidence IDK but I am upset.

OK so to take my minds off things I have been taking some earring pics for you girls while in the car. However Greg was driving so no worries. :bigsmile: I shared a few via text but now will share some here. Not great pics at all but we all know selfie earring pics are challenging. And haha as some of you know I cheered myself up with a new pocketbook. Jack George. Really lovely pocketbooks. And Greg got a good wallet too. We love shopping. So much in common with the NIRDIs. :appl:

whitegoldantiquedangles.jpg

img_10677_0.jpg

antiqueearringswhitegold.jpg

whitegoldantiqueearrings.jpg

Here's a quick pic of the pocketbook now that we are home. Also including one I took with Greg holding the bag and wallet.

jackgeorgepocketbook_0.jpg

jackgeorgepocketbookandwallet.jpg

Junie, I'm so glad you are at the beach house enjoying yourself and I hope you have an amazing weekend and holiday! And same to you Scandinavian. Enjoy the rest of your snowy cabin retreat! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Health and healing vibes your way Missy! I know you'll come to the right decision about the endo.

Your new loot is cool ( as usual) and I enjoyed seeing your perfect skin. I know it doesn't seem perfect to you but it does to me!

Happy Easter weekend to ya'll!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Scandinavian, your dog is enjoying that nap. Can you use snowmobiles to get around there? That is what people use where my parents had their cabin in the mountains. I was very timid on one of them but they got you around in the snow. No, I definitely won’t forget my proposal story. I was very shocked. My car does great in snow but I draw the line when drifts are 4 feet or higher. I hate ice too. I’m in for some cinnamon buns.

Jimmianne, I drove today. The main roads are fine but we just have to watch for drifts on the side roads. It’s melting pretty good though since it’s near 40 here today. Good idea for Junebug welcoming her mom with a stuffed animal. That’s great your trip to France is on in June. Darn it that your DD won’t be there the entire time but at least there is some overlapping.

Missy, that is right - you can’t find good help anymore so you have to put up with mouthy Uber drivers. I am sure you guys can find a service to shovel the snow for you at the beach house. It sure is nice to have them show up and clean everything off for you. I am so sorry to hear your body is having pain and burning. I sure hope they can figure it out for you and your face does okay without that medicine. It sounds like you’ve been through all of this several times and I hate to think you need to do it again. I’ve had some very bad reactions to medicine and it can be so frustrating to find out what is causing what symptom. Hugs to you and hoping the tests aren’t too awful and find some answers.

Your new earrings are really pretty and they look very nice of you. I like your “loot” as Sharon calls it from Costco.

Sharon, Happy Easter to you as well!

I got to come home 2 hours early from work. Sweet. Marty is watching golf and we are just being lazy. Supper is going to be what’s left of the tortellini and we are going to split a steak. I am going to make my mini cheesecakes this week. Mm.

Have a great weekend.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1458936199|4011039 said:
HI:

Health and healing vibes your way Missy! I know you'll come to the right decision about the endo.

Your new loot is cool ( as usual) and I enjoyed seeing your perfect skin. I know it doesn't seem perfect to you but it does to me!

Happy Easter weekend to ya'll!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you dear Sharon! Happy Easter weekend to you as well!
You are a sweetheart in every way. Sending lots of love and big (((hugs))) your way. :wavey:

Marcy, thank you. I know you have experienced bad reactions from meds too. I just hope my doctors can figure it out this time. the not knowing what is going on is incredibly frustrating and challenging and scary.

Yay for getting home 2 hours earlier than usual. A sweet treat. Your leftover tortellinis are calling to me but that cheesecake you are making is screaming my name. :lickout: :naughty: :cheeky:

Did you end up getting a lot of snow last night? I know you had over 14 inches the day before so I sure hope you didn't get that much more added to your total. Though if you had a snowmobile to drive around in that might be fun!

Scandinavian, wow now that's a vehicle to get around in the snow! :appl:
Are your parents enjoying themselves? I am sure the kids are thrilled to have everyone right there with them. Anymore adventures planned?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, re: cheesecakes. You have our addresses haha

Off for a bang trim with my kind & sweet haircutter, then a visit to Tony, "my" bench guy. I want to see the ring that won the award at the Tuscon gem show and discuss - - -yet again- - - doing something creative with my asscher.
I love that diamond & have been trying to figure out for the past year how to set it. It's in a plain SK setting that does not flatter the stone at all. :wall:
I go from Beverley K to Sebastien Barier, to a custom from Tony. Fancy, plain, just a ring guard...on and on.
I hate that I spent the $$ on SK and now want something different. boo!
but I know we've all been there!
I will be asking for advice soon.

Blowing kisses across the miles for a happy Saturday to you all.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is where they sell cinnamon buns :)

And this is my baby and a bird - again, lol.

I read all your updates, sorry I'm really bad at responding. Will do better tomorrow!
Jimmianne, how was your date?
Missy, have you decided re Monday?
Marcy, snowmobiles are restricted, only for transportation of food etc to the hotel + search and rescue etc.

All the best - S

20160326_0.jpg

20160326_164603-1.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did someone say cinnamon buns?! yum!

Love the dog suit.

My date was nice. The town we went to - Southern Pines- is a lovely small village in horse country and has shops reminiscent of France, so I enjoyed knowing that there is a little bit of that atmosphere close-by. The estate jewelers were outstanding and quite expensive. Someone gave us a tip about a fabulous [great stuff/great deals] pawn shop in a rough area near the military base at Ft.Bragg, so my date said he would take me there to look around some time. Nice of him.

Well, I've done it. Paid a deposit to Tony and left my asscher with him. I am slightly in shock. lol
So far all we have design-wise is a small halo with a graduated baguette at each corner and an idea of halo angle. No idea what else is on the halo. Maybe not even melee, but some interesting metal work perhaps. I would like to have something unique for my favorite diamond. He will work on CADs this week, which I will then post here for comments. I'm a little bit nervous about committing to a custom ring, but I was making myself crazy looking at settings all the time.

A quiet day here, overcast. Now heading for the barn then settling in with a movie and later a good book [to go with all the good treats from Whole Foods].

Looking forward to hearing from all of you about your weekends!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Scandinavian, that is a serious machine to get around in the snow. Sweet! Great pictures today. Most of our national parks and even forest service lands restrict where snow machines can go.

Missy, I agree the unknown is often worse than knowing what you have to deal with. I am crossing my fingers and toes for you on Monday. Hugs to you dear Missy. I am really good at ignoring things - not smart maybe - but a skill I possess. We did not get much snow just enough to cover the ground. The neighbor across the street posted on our community FB page he’d pay someone to come remove that drift out front of his driveway. That sucker is GONE. I haven’t look down the street yet though - my luck it’s all behind my driveway.

Jimmianne, going custom on a ring can be scary so I think it’s a great idea to go with your local bench guy. You can go in and approve it each and every step. I will be anxious to see the CADs. It sounds like your date ended up being a nice day. What movie are you going to watch? I think we are going to rent the newest Hunger Games.

I slept in until almost 8. Then I checked my email and found a huge list of 39 possible errors starting today at work so I dialed in and checked things over. We were fine; just the report was pulling something wrong. I started homemade beef noodle soup and made homemade cornbread muffins. Then I made my muffin sized cheesecakes. I have one more batch of dishes to go but it was fun doing a marathon cooking day.

The cheesecakes are chilling right now. I put 15 of them up in the man cave freezer and kept 8 up here. So when you ladies get here there will be some in the freezer and they don’t take long to thaw out. I’ll get a picture when we have one later.

Have a great weekend.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mini cheesecake. Delicious.

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1459048894.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy! did you just eat my mini-cheese cake?! :doh:

Missy, holding your hand all day!

Happy Easter everyone! May the [fang-less] bunny force be with you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Easter Sunday girls!

Scandinavian, yumm, cinnamon buns. And it is so beautiful there. All your photos show just how gorgeous it is by you. Serene, peaceful, snowy and wide open. Love it. I love that you and your children can just ski and get where you need to go. And your sweet dog is precious. And well dressed too!

I am going ahead with the endoscopy Monday. Hoping they find nothing even though I have symptoms I would like to know the cause of I am afraid of them finding anything bad so just hoping for a clean and clear endoscopy with no issues. I have to be there at 7AM so we have to leave at 6AM and nothing in the AM not even water. It is going to be a difficult morning without my beloved coffee tomorrow morning. :(sad

Jimmianne, glad your date went well. Perhaps there will be another? And I am excited for you to have given Tony the go ahead in resetting your asscher. Yay! I hope it will be something you are over the moon in love with and I have no doubt Tony will work to do that for you. :appl:
Thank you for holding my hand. I'm squeezing yours back right now!

Marcy, those mini cheesecakes look awesome. OMG I wish I could reach through the screen and grab one. 8) I bet your cookathon yesterday made your house smell delicious. Thank you for the hugs and good wishes and I am taking each one of you with me in spirit on Monday and feel the love and support and it helps! Thank you!

Wow on waking up yesterday to what you thought were all those work errors. Glad you straightened that out. And glad you didn't get a whole load of snow all over again the other night. Spring will be there for you too Marcy...eventually!

Junie, hope you are having a terrific time at your beach house and relaxing and enjoying and rejuvenating. :appl:

Kristie, waiting on the Finn and Maggie platinum hair coming my way. :cheeky:

Callie, hope you enjoyed a delicious dinner out last night and picked up that beautiful purse. Cannot wait to see it.

LLJsmom, hi there! Have a great Easter with the children and your dh and parents. Thinking of you and sending more hugs your way.

We had a very nice day yesterday. The weather was beautiful. Sunny and 60s and we visited the animal rescues (2 of them yesterday) and we held kittens and I was just falling in love with all of them. Again so tempted to adopt one or two... :devil: :halo: :bigsmile: There were tiny 10 week old kittens that just came up for adoption and according to the animal rescue people that is the youngest age they can be adopted and they are so sweet. OMG I just wanted to hug and kiss them and protect them. All the cats there are incredibly sweet and I just want them all! I need self control or I will be that crazy cat lady albeit married but crazy cat lady all the same! ::) I think adding just one more (two max) wouldn't qualify me for that status. More yes but if we went to 5 (or 6) I think we would still be OK. And think of the wonderful loving home we could give another (or 2) cat(s)!

Today I think we are going to do a quick animal rescue visit at my fave rescue organization and then off to the Brooklyn Flea which is inside for another month. The weather is not so great here today. Overcast and cooler. Tomorrow is going to be a very rainy windy day. Figures right? Sigh. OK just looking for excuses not to go ahead with my appointment but I am going forward don't worry. Just wish the weather tomorrow wasn't going to match my mood yanno? Well I know you girls will be there with me in spirit and I take comfort in that knowing you are supporting me and thinking good thoughts. Thank you! And (((HUGS))).

Have a fun Sunday everyone and happy Easter! :wavey:

easterbunnyandchick.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw...love the bunny picture.

I agree - it's hard not to have that wonderful coffee first thing : (
Are you going to make up for it by celebrating with a latte and pastry or some other reward?
Good job for sticking with the test.

Another date, yes. He is a very nice man.
However...My French French teacher said I should wait and find a French BF...then offered to help me on the farm LOL
I hope I can hold up the family tradition and still be flirting into my 90's while thinking I look like a schoolgirl [my grandmother's mode of operation...a flirt to the end] :lol:
It is unfortunate, but my standards have become so narrow. I only want to be madly in love or not at all! and he must be cute and have his own money and love all animals, etc etc.

I am reminded of the story I told here a long time ago about the younger man who was really focusing on me. I thought he was flirting, but then one day he said he admired me so much and hoped when he got to be my age that he could still make art :lol:
Really, the 60's are an awkward age : )

My DD sent a video of Easter in France. Many people outside milling about in a garden chatting, with a table of snacks and wine. My kind of holiday.

Hope everyone's day is going well! ???

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Easter NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, I did eat that cheesecake but I have more. I got 22 out of this batch. Come on down! We won't get snow until Tuesday night. Forecast sounds bleak again for Wednesday though. Nothing wrong with have specific standards in men, life or jewelry. We agree with you! Easter in France sounds like a lovely time.

Missy, I’ll be there in spirit with you tomorrow. I agree it’s best to find out! I know you loved each and everyone one of those kittens you saw yesterday and today! They know it too. How was the flea market? I love the picture of the bunny and chick. That is so cute.

Not much going on here. We have roast beef in the oven, potatoes boiling for mashing, asparagus in the oven, gravy ready to brew up and cheesecake in the frig. I wonder if dieting Marty will open that bottle of Freakshow for us though.

I am working on laundry. I usually do a batch or two during the week. This week I didn’t so I have quite a bit to do today.

Here is an old picture of Teddy enjoying Rabbit Peep Stew. I poured water over the peeps and the broth was probably from the melting colored sugar. Too funny.

Have a great day.
Marcy

_36866.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello girls,
I have been really bad at updates so I will try to pay my dues by telling my engagement story. (NB! Writing on my phone, so probably a lot of typos, but they will hopefully not ruin the entertainment :))
I met my husband at the university, we were taking the same classes. I noticed him but pretended I didn't because I knew he noticed me too. LOL. I am however good at throwing my hair over my shoulder, so by the next lecture he was sitting next to me. Asking to borrow my notes during break even when I knew he did not need them. Three weeks later he wanted to know what I would have said if he proposed to me. (He had already told me that he loved me by then, before we even officially started dating. A miracle that I didn't freak out entirely...) I told him I would run screaming for the door. Hahaha! 10 months after we started dating he did propose however, on the day after my birthday, having first asked my father for permission. I said yes. And begged him to get up from the floor because I was having a nervous breakdown and my whole family was there and I really needed a hug...

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello again,
Hope you all have had a really good Easter and a little holiday!
Missy, Good Luck tomorrow, thinking goooooooood and happy and positive and optimistic thoughts for you. Your new eBay earrings are so nice and beautiful! Classic and charming at the same time!! :) I love you new bag - everything looked super nice but I especially loved the bag :)
Marcy, I can almost smell your wonderful cooking, I always look forward to food inspiration from you :) if it is not a secret, do pretty please share the recipe for the mini cheesecake with us :) I really do love cheesecake :)
Jimmianne, so happy that you date went well! Sounds like he likes you and tried to make plans for a second date at once by offering to take you to that other store! Men are difficult, regardless of age I think. I'm very happily married, but it's still fun to try to guess if a man likes me by the way he talks or looks at me. So horrible of me, I know. But kind of fun to play little bets with myself. You can always tell in the end I think. To the point: I bet that both your date and you french man likes you :). So the question is whether or not you like any of them ;)) The video from your daughter sounds good :) Can't wait for updates on your new ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian, your proposal story is so sweet. It was love at first sight. Very cool. I am attaching the cheesecake recipe. It is pretty easy to make. What I do to make the muffin sized cheesecake is use 20-22 cupcake papers (I spray them) and smash down a couple of tsp of the crust in the bottom of each cupcake paper. (I use the chocolate chip teddy grahams for my crust with the melted butter) then use my 4 oz scoop and fill each muffin hole about to the top of the pan. Then baked them at 325 for 20 minutes.

I usually make it as a cheesecake but when you take it somewhere it tears pretty bad trying to cut it so I started do individual ones and it works fabulous. I figure you get about 20 pieces of cheesecake out of a full one so that makes sure one eats a civilized portion. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are waiting until 4 to eat our piece of cheesecake. It's going to be a long hour and 56 minutes.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once more with the recipe

img_11227.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Marcy! That sounds oh-so delicious!!! :) We are going home today, so I need to start packing and cleaning now after breakfast. Sending the children with my mother to be able to clean properly, lol. The others are taking the viesel (goes on schedule like a normal bus) but I'm skiing out with the dog. She is scared of the viesel.

Missy, Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best, S

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Hi Jimmianne, thank you. Depends how I feel after the test. It is raining pretty hard here right now and supposed to be like this all day so I am just focusing on getting through the test and getting back home. Not in the mood for pastries though Marcy's cheesecake looks awesome and I wouldn't turn that down. :lickout:
I am glad you are having another date with the gentleman! I am thinking almost every age has its awkward moments and goodness knows the 40s weren't a picnic and so far the 50s is not that far behind. LOL.

Marcy, loved all your bunny and teddy pics yesterday. OMG you were cracking me up. :lol: Your Easter dinner sounded delicious. And that chocolate chip cheesecake recipe. Amazing. Going to share this with Greg. Thank you for being here with me in spirit!

Scandinavian, I cannot believe your vacation is over already but so glad you and a wonderful time. And skiing out is the perfect way to end it. You and your dog are doing it the right way IMO. :appl: Thank you for all your comfort and support.

Junie, glad you had a lovely weekend but sad it is over so soon. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Have a good day girls and thank you all again. (((Hugs))).

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, sorry I didn't get up in time to say good morning before you left for the test. Ugh rain, yes is has been pouring here as well. Cozy for staying indoors, not traipsing around as you must.
I bought Tory Birch rainboots for my trip in December and they were too large for my tiny suitcase, so I got some amusement from wearing "barn boots" on the airplane and walking in Paris. My hosts kept snickering - in the kindest way- and asking where my horse was.
They are very cute - people here stop me to compliment them. They are a bit heavy, so don't know if your ankle would like that. But I think they go well with tights & tunics.
_11023656.jpg

For me the 60's are awkward because of the "inner & outer" age thing. I feel young and look old [only -ish of course lol]. You know how NOW when you look for a diamond you know for a fact that the one that moves you will be in the high five figure category??? Whenever I see an interesting guy he is always in the adolescent category :lol:

Scandinavian - wow to skiing out with your dog. It sounds remarkable. My Issy just said she would like to come live with you. You are so smart to have help with your children while you get ready. Sorry your vacation is up already! I love that phrase "throwing my hair over my shoulder" : )

June, how was your weekend? details??

Marcy, thank you for the photo of the frightening soup. My husband was a great fan of peeps and I'm sorry he isn't here to try your recipe!
Your dinner sounded so good and homey. Thank you for sharing your menus with us. I always like hearing about them.
and thanks for the offer of cheesecake. So kind. I almost fainted when you said you put the cheesecakes in the mancave and I hope they were still there without tooth marks when you went to look.
I did laundry on Easter too and cleaned both my office and kitchen big time.
Marcy, we need to get a life for holidays haha
although I much prefer housework to the stressful family get togethers of other times.

Today, another French lesson. They are so much fun - we really go down the rabbit hole talking about latin roots and such, and I am always amazed at how quirky and complicated French is. Of course I don't remember a thing after I leave the classroom. One of the best things about the lesson is that it's next to a gourmet food shop and two funky clothing stores. Good to get out - this back-to-winter weather has me in hibernation mode again : (

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am leaving for work but wanted to tell you I am thinking of you Missy. Big hugs coming your way.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you this morning and hoping everything went smoothly and that you're doing ok. I'm so sorry, I meant to send good thoughts to you before your visit. Will be back later with a proper post!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Jimmianne, Marcy, Junie and all the rest of you girls who are supporting me here and behind the scenes so to speak. Your continued support and friendship means the world to me. (((HUGS))).

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1459189459|4012094 said:
Thank you Jimmianne, Marcy, Junie and all the rest of you girls who are supporting me here and behind the scenes so to speak. Your continued support and friendship means the world to me. (((HUGS))).
Missy - HUGS!! yay for being brave this weekend and this morning. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne said:
missy|1459189459|4012094 said:
Missy - HUGS!! yay for being brave this weekend and this morning. :appl:

Aww thank you Jimmianne! I wasn't so brave though as I started crying twice today. Once when the nurse who was doing the history and pretesting before the procedure said she thought I looked like a teenager at most no more than 30 but seriously she thought I was a teenager when she saw me. LOL. So I said thank you but then of course started crying when she asked me if I was still taking Oracea. I started crying because I know what is going to happen to my face soon enough and I cannot take Oracea probably ever again. So when she asked me if I was still taking it I became a blathering crybaby and said I will soon look like a teenager with acne all over my face. Haha see how I tied the two together. I HATE crying in front of people yet still cannot help it at times. And the second time I started crying today was after the procedure after I was in recovery and was taken back to get dressed and then saw Greg. I started crying when I told him the results. OMG Can you believe I am 50 years old but the biggest crybaby ever. So embarrassing. Not embarrassing that I cried in front of Greg (I do that all the time lol) but embarrassing because I was now back in the communal waiting area and was crying (albeit softly) in public. :oops:

Seeing him Friday for the biopsy results.

Hope you are having a good day. How did French lessons go? Did you visit the funky clothing stores? I love that.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, first I will say what I could not say before you had the procedure.
A few years ago I was scheduled for an endoscopy and when I got the confirmation call the [stupid] person said it was an awful procedure and she personally would not do it!I totally freaked out and cancelled. Can you imagine? Not helpful!
Once you said that you had had it before I felt more confident about your going in.
And now, thank goodness it is behind you.

Good French lesson. I have all the pieces but think they have not fallen in place yet. C'est normal, apparently. He thinks I am doing better than I realize.
Instead of funky dress shops I went in the place where I am having an art show this fall and got a feel for the space.
This is one of those things where you say yes! then grumble-grumble & work like crazy to make good your commitment.

Are you feeling any better? Hope you really will take it easy today and let nurse Tommy stay right by your side.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results