carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I think the reason the realtor is suggesting things is that most people are pretty clueless :lol: Honestly, if things aren’t literally spelled out for them, i.e., there’s plenty of room in the closet, or this room IS a dining room, a lot of people just can’t visualise it. Things are moving pretty quickly now, how is he house market where you are? Do you think you’ll see pretty quickly?

There’ll never be too many kitty or puppy pics @missy Our weather came out in sympathy today, it’s been wet and wild, but back to normal tomorrow. How are your parents doing?

A nice walk and ice cream sounds like the perfect day @canuk-gal, and yum to pizza.

We decided to go to the trivia night again yesterday, and ended up on a team with one of the ladies from last week. She’d brought her kids and husband this time, and apart from the first round, which was all about the history of Texas, we did really well. We won’t the 2nd round, and came second in the 3rd round.

Did our food shopping this morning, and this afternoon I made some chicken kievs, we haven’t found any here, and it’s been years since we last had one. They came out pretty well.

Can’t believe it’s Friday again tomorrow.

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results