shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I know why PS created "Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2009 1:48:19 AM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 11/7/2009 5:14:36 PM
Author:miraclesrule
Because we would all go bonker crazy psycho silly 'I don't know what to do but drink until my diamonds get here' stir crazy.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I hear ya Miraclesrule. Just went through this myself & there's evidence of my very unraveling over on BGD's blog. LOL. Apparently they published my OMGINEEDMYEARRINGSNOW ravings.
23.gif

HANG IN THERE BABY. Start practicing your mirror/ear picture taking techniques.
9.gif
Ahahahahaha, that is sooooo me right now. I guess it's better to be showing off my ear than my legs. I was just watching a Tina Turner concert in Holland that was on Palladia and I was thinking "Dayum she is wearing some gorgeous bling" Then I thought "Wow, those most be nice earrings to make me forget that she has those legs at her age".

Okay, I'm gonna go dream about my right earlobe....my good side.
41.gif
(After I go read about your meltdown)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geez, I so hated trying to take a decent picture of my ear when I picked up my new earrings from GOG. Good luck with that! I found out that I really didn''t love the macro shots of the side of my 50+ slightly hairy face
14.gif
Who knew? Geez, I don''t really look bad IRL.

Veda is just adoralicious! God bless her little heart. May she always be healthy and happy.

I think I must be an odd duck because I actually like and enjoy the whole process. I just shipped a package off to BG&L yesterday and I am SO looking forward to the entire thing! The waiting doesn''t bother me one bit. The "in process" anticipation gets me jazzed. I smile every single time I think that I''m actually having another custom project done, even though this one is the smallest (I think) of all I''ve done and all I have planned.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl: Can I relate to the macro ear shots!! I''ve seen some and the cheek fuzz was so obvious. At least I don''t have ear hair yet.
6.gif
Chin hairs...check.
27.gif

Sooooooooooo funny exercise in embarrassment right now. I just found an old wedding ring set that I was given by a guy when I was temporarily engaged. OMG, it''s almost all gold. Why someone even bothered to put some diamond chips in the "oh so 80''s" setting is beyond me. I think we got it at Macy''s. I can''t wait to get may camera charged so I can take some RHR shots and post them. Maybe I should post them next to me in my prior 1980 wedding dress and all the baby''s breath in my hair ...along with the rainbow pastel carnation headdress. Haute I tell you...just remarkably Haute.
13.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
MR, your granddaughter is absolutely adorable!! Is your daughter a professional photog? Those are awesome pictures, especially your favorite! I can see why it''s your fave!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2009 9:58:34 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
MR, your granddaughter is absolutely adorable!! Is your daughter a professional photog? Those are awesome pictures, especially your favorite! I can see why it''s your fave!
Yes, she is Luckyesshe!! (btw, my friends dog is named Yeshe)
9.gif

My daughter started doing photography as a hobby because my niece, her cousin, is a huge photog as well. As it turned out, my daughter was so good at it that all her friends and their friends starting asking her to be an extra shooter at their wedding. Then is expanded to shooting kids and boudouir photography. It drive me crazy when she was doing it for free because it took so much of her time. Not to mention friends who expected my daughter to shoot for free, photoshop, and then send them wedding photos while they waited for their pro proofs.

So, my daughter created her website, blog and then started charging. But then she got preggo and had Veda, so things have come to a halt. She is buying a new macro lens and if for any reason she was to be layed off at her day job, she will be ready to embark into the photog business full-time. Personally, I''d stay at a 9-5 just because the hours are so crazy with photography. She''s really talented though. In fact, she needs to take some good photos of me dangit.
41.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh, Miracles! She''s BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations, Grandma!
9.gif

And I can''t wait to see what you''re getting!
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results