shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I know why PS created "Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Because we would all go bonker crazy psycho silly "I don''t know what to do but drink until my diamonds get here" stir crazy.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick, stupid, crazy, bored, pathetic, immobile, waiting, waiting, waiting...

Someone say something to snap my sanity into the shower!!! They won''t be sent until next week, but I still sit here waiting for pictures from across the nation.

It your fault. Every last one of you. It''s your fault!!
27.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 5:14:36 PM
Author:miraclesrule
Because we would all go bonker crazy psycho silly ''I don''t know what to do but drink until my diamonds get here'' stir crazy.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick, stupid, crazy, bored, pathetic, immobile, waiting, waiting, waiting...

Someone say something to snap my sanity into the shower!!! They won''t be sent until next week, but I still sit here waiting for pictures from across the nation.

It your fault. Every last one of you. It''s your fault!!
27.gif
Haha,. I feel your pain waiting is the worst!!! BUT it will all be worth it. I can''t wait for pics. Plus you have that adorable grandbaby to keep you busy. I have seen her pics, gosh she''s soooo cute!!! We will be here to entertain you as best as we can while you wait.
How is it being a grandma?? I know I will love being a grandma, but have some time yet... I have to be careful what I wish for.
4.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I just had the best laugh out loud belly laugh while reading Erika's CAD thread. I'm only on Page 1, but it's a good thing I was sipping anything or I would have spewed it all over my keyboard. Hysterical. I love Erika.

Kaleigh, I love being a Gramma!! Baby Veda is adorable. I am a little uneasy about her umbilical cord hernia because it's "medium sized", but it seems to be getting a little discolored. It makes me nervous. Aside from that, everything is wonderful. My daughter is finally starting to appreciate the PS community and is buying a fat macro lens for her pro camera so she can take pictures of the diamonds.
36.gif

I pulled out old photos and noticed bling on my ears when I had my baby 30 years ago. Not diamond bling, but real gold that sparkled. It reminded me of how much I loved real quality jewelry before I had my baby (and was single so jewelry went out the window). I am starting to remember who I was before I was a Mom. It's strange.

Haha, my daughter just called me from my Mom's house and told me she was looking at a picture of me as a baby and that Veda is making the same "sucking in her bottom lip" expression that I did. We were wondering who that came from because it wasn't my daughter or her DH.

I am going to switch to Explorer...I hate typing on PS without bold and emoties.
21.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
We can help take your mind off of the waiting, MR, hun!!! That grandbaby of yours is a DOLL and makes me want my own!
30.gif
11.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LTP, you''re too young for a grandbaby!

2.gif
3.gif
31.gif
9.gif
11.gif
12.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
ahahahaha Freke!! Lauren, you sort of set her up for that one.
41.gif

Lauren, what's for dinner tonight? I'll just pretend my "toss in the oven pizza" is an illusion and that I'm coming over to your place for dinner this weekend.

I swear I was going to make that engagement chicken, but I went to Trader Joes, and of course, no whole chickens, so made my green beans and bought frozen pizza instead. Boo...

Baby Veda...

Veda cuddling Mommy.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Veda is gorgeous! Congratulations grandma!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, MR...Miss Veda is BEAUTIFUL! You must be a very proud momma and grandma!
4.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh my heavens no more baby pictures! My heart can''t handle it-she''s so beautiful! I''ve already got a Thing1 and Thing2 of my own but..babies make me ache for a Thing3!

The first thing that popped in my head when I saw that picture, is holding my babies..little head on my shoulder, swaying back and forth or rocking, and rubbing the back of their heads and the soft soft hair..and the little sighing noises they make and the snuffling..and feeling the tiny little exhalation on my neck when they breathe..little mouth open just barely, like in Veda''s picture..that is the best feeling in the world.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it Veda, like Veda from the movie My Girl? That''s such a beautiful and feminine name!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Zoe: Thanks!! Hey, how''s married life. I still remember your gorgeous photo prowess on your honeymoon and the great fun veil picture of your and your DH!! I miss you.

vc10: Thanks. She is adorable. Even when she smells like dried milk and spit up!! I can''t get enough of her.

Packrat: I know!! Isn''t it the best thing? I used to babysit almost every weekend just so I could enjoy that laying on my chest, making cute little breathing, sighing sounds on my chest. I even bought a fake baby doll once that was the same weight as my baby was, and the head rolls over. My daughter thought I was going over the edge.
41.gif
Whatever. I just love babies and kids in general.

Yeah, Veda. Apparently known for "My Girl". I never saw the movie, but whenever I tell anyone the name, they immediately ask me about the movie. It must be a generational thang. The ones that know the name are my daughter''s age. I heard the movie was sad. Someone dies. I immediately said "I hope the person who dies isn''t Veda?"
32.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope, it was Macaulay Culkin who died. It really was a sad movie.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
This is one of my favorite Veda pictures. She's screaming...."Where are my Gramma's Diamonds?????"
If you look closely, you can see the resemblance.
2.gif

veda screaming3.JPG

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh that makes me giggle-what a little sugar she is!!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Oh, little Veda is just precious. Those lips!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 7:21:55 PM
Author: miraclesrule
This is one of my favorite Veda pictures. She''s screaming....''Where are my Gramma''s Diamonds?????''
2.gif
Awwwwwwwww. Heart. Warming.

What a cutie pie!!!!

As for dinner, I didn''t make anything tonight. We had a late lunch and neither of us are hungry. Roasting another chicken tomorrow night! How should I make it? I don''t want to do the same roasted chicken I made last time.
1.gif

Well, I guess I *made* a bottle of wine for dinner tonight.
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 7:21:55 PM
Author: miraclesrule
This is one of my favorite Veda pictures. She''s screaming....''Where are my Gramma''s Diamonds?????''
2.gif
She''s too cute. I love the name Veda. It''s a beautiful name, and loved the movie.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
GAH!! I just responded to each of you..hit submit...and started watching T.V. again. I came back to the dreaded Error message so it didn''t post. I hate that.
29.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
ack that sucks! I hit the back button and do a copy and paste b/c I''m too lazy to retype everything.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
What a darling baby!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 11:34:18 PM
Author: packrat
ack that sucks! I hit the back button and do a copy and paste b/c I''m too lazy to retype everything.

I tried that, but it just had my blank message. I can''t be witty on cue dangit!
27.gif

I just decided not to re-type it. On another note, aside from any discussions about Mel Gibson, I watched Braveheart for the gazillionith time tonight. I love medival garb and scottish music. But this time I was paying attention to the Royal Jewels. I am seriously PS''ed-ti-fied
chute.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Janet! Veda is simply gorgeous!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Veda is just simply cuter than cute! They''re so darn adorable when they''re teensy-weensy like this. Congratulations, Grandma!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
packrat: Now the movie''s over so I''ll try to remember what I said. To you I think I said that screaming Veda always makes me giggle too. That picture is my screensaver at work in a tile pattern and when people start pissing me off, I go straight to my desktop.
41.gif

Kaleigh: Thank you. I really need to watch "My Girl". I can''t go through life with people referring to the movie every time I talk about Veda, without having ever watched that movie. I''t''s going to go on my Netflix tonight.

Lauren: I over ate, and had a whole bottle of wine by myself today.
32.gif
I haven''t had any wine in over a month, so I''ll probably have a slight headached in the morning. Hopefully, the Chargers will win and I can forgot about the wine and pizza calories. You''re asking the wrong person about cooking. I come to you for advice on that!!

zhuzhu: Thank you...I think she''s adorable too.

Monkey Pie: I love Veda''s little lips. I can''t stop kissing them enough. I got so sick after she was born and had to stay away from her and daughter for seven eternal days. I couldn''t stop kissing her when I finally could.
Huge%20kiss.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2009 12:27:00 AM
Author: HollyS
Veda is just simply cuter than cute! They''re so darn adorable when they''re teensy-weensy like this. Congratulations, Grandma!
Thank you Holly!! They are so adorable. Even more adorable when they aren''t keeping ME up all night, but her Mommy instead. Muahahahaha. Actually she''s been giving her Mom 5 hours at night the last few nights. That''s pretty good for a 7-week old.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 11:41:55 PM
Author: mochi
What a darling baby!!
Thanks mochi!! Speaking of mochi, my daughter used to make me buy her those mango and green tea mochi balls in the ice cream section of Trader Joes. They freak me out, but she always loved them. Just a random connection to your PS name.
35.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very cute girl !! congrats grandma Miracle
35.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 10:35:51 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Roasting another chicken tomorrow night! How should I make it? I don''t want to do the same roasted chicken I made last time.
1.gif
Hey LTP .. have you ever done the Thomas Keller super simple roasted chicken. Just google it if not ... it mostly just a very, very dry bird in a very, very hot oven -- with a little pepper & a lot of sea salt for good measure. No oil, no butter NOTHING. He believes those create steam which makes skin soggy. DH **LOVES** this better than Engagement Chicken, better than Lemon Chicken, better than 1000 garlic chicken (or whatever that one is called). Disable the smoke detectors though.
3.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2009 1:32:19 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
very cute girl !! congrats grandma Miracle
35.gif
Thanks Crazy Man...err, I mean DF!!
egyptian.gif

Lauren was right, the time does go by easier if I just think about my new granddaughter and the baubles she will one day inherit. My other favorite picture is the one a lot of you have probably already seen, but I can''t look at it enough, because my daughter took it herself.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Veda snug as a bugaboo.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 5:14:36 PM
Author:miraclesrule
Because we would all go bonker crazy psycho silly ''I don''t know what to do but drink until my diamonds get here'' stir crazy.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I hear ya Miraclesrule. Just went through this myself & there''s evidence of my very unraveling over on BGD''s blog. LOL. Apparently they published my OMGINEEDMYEARRINGSNOW ravings.
23.gif

HANG IN THERE BABY. Start practicing your mirror/ear picture taking techniques.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results