shape
carat
color
clarity

Novo & Custom Wedding Band

gemmadoll

Rough_Rock
Hi All... I have been a long time lurker but I think I have only posted once or twice under an old PS username. I am getting hitched in 5 weeks and I wanted to show off my bling!! We got engaged in 2010 with a beautiful Tiffany Novo engagement ring. Finding a wedding band that I like has taken a long time... I didn't like the matching Novo band because I had it in my head that I didn't want a gap between the two rings so in the end we decided to get a band made to fit my engagement ring. I based the design on one that was in the store - I really like the 'V' Shape with the Cushion cut of the Novo. I also went for a slightly thicker band than the Novo as it looks more substantial when worn on its own.

Sorry for the poor photos they are from my iPhone, I will post better images :) My E Ring is a little too big for me so once I get it resized I think they will sit closer together :)

novo 1.jpg

novo1.jpg

novo2.jpg

novo4.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
VERY nice!!! Love the V notched wedding ring! How exciting - only 5 more weeks!!! Congratulations - they look beautiful on you! :appl:

gemmadoll

Rough_Rock
Thank you, yep 5 weeks... I am so stressed, but excited too!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Novo & Custom Wedding Band

Lovely!!! Congrats and enjoy your wedding!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enjoy these last few weeks of excitement, Gemmadoll - it will be over before you know it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

stci

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats! :love:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely, congratulations :wavey:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Love the Novo! The curved V-notched wedding band is very unique. 5 weeks will fly by!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty set! I'd never seen a V band like that before Charmy had hers made - it's such an interesting idea, and lovely when executed well (well, obviously!) :sun:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set!!! I love the novo, and the band looks lovely with it! Best wishes for a wonderful wedding day!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results