shape
carat
color
clarity

novo band details

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss_Cupcake

Rough_Rock
I really love the tiffany novo band (well, honestly I love the entire ring!). Sadly, it is definitely not in our budget right now (the Tiffany version), so I am looking to have something custom made.
I am very new the world of diamonds, so I don’t know how to accurately describe this ring. Is it a fishtail pave? Or is it called a shared prong? What size are the diamonds in the band?
Also, does anyone know the width of the band? I would guess 2mm or maybe even 1.5. But maybe it depends on the size of the centre stone???

Thanks!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the stones in the novo each have 4 prongs making it different from fishtail or other more traditional pave. I would guess they are around 2mm but you should call Tiffany''s and ask to be 100% sure. Hopefully a novo owner will pop in and give you more info.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I tried it on. The width of the band is 2mm. We contacted leon mege to make something similar and his quote (a few months ago) was $1000 less. I said I wanted something like the Novo but a little thinner...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results