shape
carat
color
clarity

Noticed this gemstone diamond eternity band on sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I know these types of rings are popular on PS. If I had the extra cash I''d consider it myself. I''ve never bought from these people but just thought someone here might be interested. Lot # 2460 on this page pink sapphire and diamond eternity band for under $500 http://www.kashmirblue.com/Jewelry/liquidation.html

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, nice find innerkitten!! It''s gorgeous! And probably just as well that I don''t have the dosh now, it''s pretty tempting!!
27.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I wish I could get it. It will make a great valntines day gift for someone though.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is also among those being sold as a closeout. According to the website, they are selling all their jewelry. The price on this is $495.00, but it doesn't say what size it is! I e-mailed to ask. If they write back, I will let you know.

Deborah
34.gif

KashmirBlueRing.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a picture of the lovely band that innerkitten found.

Deborah
34.gif

innerkittenband.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are both lovely rings...I especially like the pink sapphire and diamond eternity
30.gif

DiamondsDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
There are some nice rings (at good prices) on the page.

Good find, indeed, innerkitten!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That nearly 10ct bi-colour tourmaline is very pretty and is going for a good price. Someone please buy it and put me out of my misery.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
31.gif
What a fantastic deal! If only they made it in plat...

Not to threadjack, but since this thread is full of such great deals -- my friend forwarded me this.

Jack Kelege Diamond Platinum Flower Band for $700

It''s on eBay... I''ve never bought significant jewelry on eBay but the price was such a steal... It''s not my size, or I''d snap it up as a fun ring!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jack-Kelege-Diamond-Platinum-Flower-Band-Excellent-Cond_W0QQitemZ130284878700QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item130284878700&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1326%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A5%7C294%3A50

kelegeringi.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
AGBF, if you wind up getting the sapphire and diamond ring, perhaps you''ll want a match in ruby? Scroll down to almost the very bottom of the page, and you can''t miss it!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/9/2009 4:32:24 PM
Author: Circe

AGBF, if you wind up getting the sapphire and diamond ring, perhaps you''ll want a match in ruby? Scroll down to almost the very bottom of the page, and you can''t miss it!

Match it!!?? I would gladly trade for it! Be still my heart! I am in love! This moves to the very top of the list of pieces of jewelry I want and cannot afford! Rubies are my favorite stone!

Deborah
34.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/9/2009 7:52:17 PM
Author: AGBF

Date:
2/9/2009 4:32:24 PM

Author: Circe

Match it!!?? I would gladly trade for it! Be still my heart! I am in love! This moves to the very top of the list of pieces of jewelry I want and cannot afford! Rubies are my favorite stone!

Deborah

34.gif

Heh - then at least I''m glad to have provided additional eye candy! I do love those twisted bands - yum.

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
I have my eye on three of these rings....
The eternity band is one. I love it and if I get the ering I want, it would be so fun with it.
This one I''ve posted is for a mother''s ring... It is my and my kids'' birthstone colors.. I couldn''t believe it... I usually HATE my birthstone with my kids, but these don''t look bad... so bright and fun.
And then there is an princess cut amythest too....... what to do, what to do!

mommakins123.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Yup, there are some great deals on that page. If I wasn''t on such a strict budget right now I''d have wanted that eternity band for sure.
So cool that you found a mothers ring on that site with just the right stones.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 11:40:29 AM
Author: AGBF

This ring is also among those being sold as a closeout. According to the website, they are selling all their jewelry. The price on this is $495.00, but it doesn''t say what size it is! I e-mailed to ask. If they write back, I will let you know.

Deborah
34.gif
I love this ring!!!! Somebody get it please! I''ve talked to Ed and he will be in my city next week. Too bad I really can''t get something like this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results