shape
carat
color
clarity

not sure whether or not to take the chance.....?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nsaids_nurse420

Shiny_Rock
i''m new here and trying to do some homework... bf finally has told me to start looking for a ring price-range of up to 2 grand, but he did say her wouldn''t get mad if i went a little over... well anyway, i have been looking @ rings from primestyle. they seem to have large center diamonds with a great price, decent color i-j. has anyone had any luck with primestyle? are the diamonds all that they say they are? they quote most of their diamond rings to be thousands more than price they are offering. thanks to all for reading this. hoping for a reply soon...
22.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good find Julie! Stick around and do that homework Nurse, that way you can buy a diamond with confidence and know exactly what you are getting.

E B

Ideal_Rock
nsaids_nurse,

From what the others have posted, I''d run far away from that vendor.

According to the PS search engine, Wink Jones has a .74 J, SI1 ex/ex for $1935. I can''t find it on his website, but I might not be looking in the right place. Calling him would be your best bet.

www.winkjones.com

nsaids_nurse420

Shiny_Rock
here is my first pick from primestylenull

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
where''s the link? i don''t see it?
33.gif

maybe it''s cuz of my work internet connection...?

rockbie

Rough_Rock
Yeah, with that kind of feedback I would DEFINATLY stay away from them

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about getting a nice diamond from WF. The stones might a little smaller than you would want, but the quality is superior and they have a lifetime trade up policy. You could put more money into it in a few years.

This is a lovely diamond that I think is a very nice size. If you can go *a little* over budget, that would allow for a simple $200 solitaire setting:
http://whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-28396.htm

If you want to go down in color...you can even go bigger. Here''s a nice one from jamesallen.com. They don''t have a lifetime trade up, but they do have a 5-year trade up policy. A well-cut J will still face up pretty white.
http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond.asp?cid=131&item=895804

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results