shape
carat
color
clarity

Not sure what to do with this ruby... Inspire Me!

Cognition

Rough_Rock
Hello PS. been a while since my post here. Today, I just grab one of ruby that I love the most from my deposit box, and I am planning to set with this baby. However, I am not so sure whether I should set it as a jewelry for my wife or my ring.

20161117_203530.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GIVE IT TO ME

Ahem....I meant, if you love it and would like to enjoy it everyday, you should set it and wear it. It would look fabulous in heavy yellow gold.

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love:
How big is it? It's stunning! I don't think you can go wrong either way but if I was your wife I'd be jealous! Though you could design a fabulous ring that both of you could wear... I inherited my father's pinky ring and I love wearing it.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Take another ruby out of the safe and design a pair of rings, one for you and one for your wife. :mrgreen:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems|1479470279|4100097 said:
Take another ruby out of the safe and design a pair of rings, one for you and one for your wife. :mrgreen:

Hahaha I love this idea. Fair for everyone. Gorgeous ruby. Please give us more info on it. I agree with Chrono. It would look amazing in a rich buttery yellow gold setting. Gorgeous color. What size is it?

Cognition

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot guys for your opinion. I wish I am the robinhood in the world of gemstone :naughty: :naughty:
I think I will set this baby for myself. However, I still need ideas on the design :angel:

It is a 3.17ct, and was certed by gubelin as unheated burmese ruby. Before I set this stone, I will get AGL cert sometimes in the near future (kinda curious on the color grade AGL will give on this stone). I got it from a collector who liquidate his collections in 1987.

Cognition

Rough_Rock
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I taught I somehow lost this ruby, and I have been digging around my house for two weeks. This morning, I just found it tragically eaten by my wife jewelry box :(sad

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Cognition|1480949565|4104913 said:
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I taught I somehow lost this ruby, and I have been digging around my house for two weeks. This morning, I just found it tragically eaten by my wife jewelry box :(sad
Hahahahaha!!!! I guess she has staked her claim on it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results