shape
carat
color
clarity

Not so perfect specs , but a steal of a deal

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
Morning all,
Can one of the pros take a peek at this diamond? The specs are not ideal but I'm so drawn to it that I had to buy it.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Can I ask what was the price? I can see why you jumped on it. Seems to have decent cut precision.

But I’m eager to see what the experts say about 33.4/41 CA/PA pairing. Not our usually recommended parameters.

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
Can I ask what was the price? I can see why you jumped on it. Seems to have decent cut precision.

But I’m eager to see what the experts say about 33.4/41 CA/PA pairing. Not our usually recommended parameters.

@0515vision It was $2017 with discount. I'm eager to know also, the video makes it look perfect.

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Nice fat arrows! I’m more concerned about the CVD material than the cut. It’s possible to get a well cut H&A even with a 33/41 combo.
More videos of the 3 bigger diamonds! They are more comparable in size and the BG diamonds are cut very similarly in any case.

Vendor links and cut details of the diamonds in the videos from top to bottom:
VendorJABGBN
Table %565657
Depth %61.561.861.0
Crown Angle33.035.034.0
Pavilion Angle41.040.841.0
Star %505555
Crown %14.015.514.5
Girdle %4.03.53.5
Pavilion %43.543.043.0
Lower Girdle %757580

Make sure to check it out in different lighting environments. The CVD grain/strain visible in the video may be visible in person considering the size of the stone.

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
Nice fat arrows! I’m more concerned about the CVD material than the cut. It’s possible to get a well cut H&A even with a 33/41 combo.

Make sure to check it out in different lighting environments. The CVD grain/strain visible in the video may be visible in person considering the size of the stone.
@0-0-0 Thank you...I'm blind as a bat so I probably won't even notice it :D Do you think for the price its worth it?

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
@0-0-0, that JA 33/41 looks great! Thanks for posting that video again!

@Bullybabe65, since you bought it, you'll be able to see if it's worth it with your own eyes. That's a *great* price for that size. Can I ask which vendor?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's entirely possible that the combo will work, because the angles are complementary. I love the fat arrows. Excited to see what you think IRL

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
@0-0-0, that JA 33/41 looks great! Thanks for posting that video again!

@Bullybabe65, since you bought it, you'll be able to see if it's worth it with your own eyes. That's a *great* price for that size. Can I ask which vendor?

@0515vision Purchased at Rockher, they currently have 20% off Lab diamonds and if you use code RH30 its another $300 off.

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Pricing seems reasonable. It’s hard to find well cut rounds with chunky fat arrows so I hope it works out!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N @DejaWiz Would either of you give me your opinion please?

It looks beautiful, and I really like the cut! It doesn't look like there's any leakage under the table. I also don't see any major concerns with the material quality. Like 0-0-0 said, just evaluate it thoroughly in different environments. I suggest paying close attention to the transparency in direct sunlight.

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
It looks beautiful, and I really like the cut! It doesn't look like there's any leakage under the table. I also don't see any major concerns with the material quality. Like 0-0-0 said, just evaluate it thoroughly in different environments. I suggest paying close attention to the transparency in direct sunlight.

@Kim N Thank you so much for checking...

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I agree with the others...it looks like the proportions and angles work well together, so give it a whirl and, if it doesn't knock your socks off, then merely return it. No harm, no foul!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s not for some bizarre reason! It was previously listed for over $72k and they price cut it. They must have it in their earth-mined pricing database lol.

Lol amazing. I love those hilarious mistakes that are so obviously wrong

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
I agree with the others...it looks like the proportions and angles work well together, so give it a whirl and, if it doesn't knock your socks off, then merely return it. No harm, no foul!

@DejaWiz Thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results