shape
carat
color
clarity

Not Rational Sample Sale going again (Diaper Bags!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few of us have the Not Rational Diaper Bag and love it, so I thought I''d post that their VIP sale is going on. You have to email for the link (I''m not allowed to post it on here I think anyway). There is a white Hansel that I like, but of course, I am going to just stick with the one I have.

The gray one Mara has is an option too later this month...I LOVE the gray!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I emailed them last month to ask about being added to the list, the sale was still going on then too. I let them know friends referred me and they sent me the link for what was available. And they have some SUPER cute not-diaper bags as well, I had to control myself.
3.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Love you T-gal!!

The white is no longer available...because I GOT IT!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

I got both the clutches as well, for an even better price than listed.

Dayum, I love you PS''ers.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2009 2:40:01 PM
Author: miraclesrule
OMG, Love you T-gal!!

The white is no longer available...because I GOT IT!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

I got both the clutches as well, for an even better price than listed.

Dayum, I love you PS''ers.
Ooh, you will have to post it when you get it! Is it a bag for you? It was a good price compared to what they normally sell them for at the sale.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the clutches are soo cute!!

that white is sweet, but i am not brave enough to get a white bag. i am such a slobbo. hehee.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2009 3:20:36 PM
Author: Mara

that white is sweet, but i am not brave enough to get a white bag. i am such a slobbo. hehee.
That''s why I didn''t...especially with a kid. But I think maybe MR bought it for herself and is a neater person than we are?
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2009 3:24:01 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 10/23/2009 3:20:36 PM

That''s why I didn''t...especially with a kid. But I think maybe MR bought it for herself and is a neater person than we are?
1.gif
lol it wouldn''t be hard!! i am pretty messy.
9.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Me=neat? NOT!!
3.gif

I bought it for my daugher to have during the summer. It will be on the BOB most of the time and spit up is white.
41.gif

So excited that T-gal posted the information. I may have my friend go to the next sample sale on 11/7 in L.A. The clutches will make great gifts.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Now THIS is why I LOVE PS!!!

TGal, I literally logged on last night to post a message for you on the mommies thread to ask you where you got your Not Rational bag on sale. And voila, an entire thread!

Yay! I picked myself up one today. THANK YOU!!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Ditto Chinacat! It''s posts like T-gals that make me swoon over this website. I''m so glad you got to snatch up one of the bags too. I finally ended up purchasing another one for me. This site is full of enablers.
18.gif

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Miracles- Your daughter is very lucky to have you! And I look at it this way- we may be a bunch of enablers, but I would have bought one at full price so PS enabling actually saved me money!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miracles, your daughter is a lucky gal!

Chinacat, yay! Which one did you get? And did I congratulate you on you LO yet? I haven''t been able to keep up with the preggo thread, so I''m missing births left and right...argh!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks TGal. Being a mom is a whole new world isn''t it? I got the Hansel in Black Diesel. I really like the red one and the grey one, but figured the black was most practical and I''m pretty minimalist. Which do you have?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
A whole new exciting (and tiring, but joyful) world for sure. I have the wine pearlized one from quite some time back. Mara started a diaper bag thread in the shopping forum and some pics are there. Black is a great choice!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
China I was totally considering the black diesel... it was down to I think that one or the gray. I got the gray because ''gray is the new black'' hehee...no really I have been wanting to get a gray bag and I still have a secret hope for a black city Balenciaga at some point. Post some pics if you have time!!!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
TGal- ooh, that sounds pretty. Off to check out the diaper bag thread. I haven''t ventured elsewhere on PS lately! I saw a purple one that I am coveting, but figured black was safer.

Mara- Yes, grey is the new black! Which is why I was considering it. But it isn''t available yet and I was impatient.
3.gif
And I have a black Balenciaga bag, so that''s actually why I was considering the grey, for contrast.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, just checked out the thread in shopping.

TGal- I LOVE your wine colored one! Great choice.

Mara- Now I want the grey one. Hmmm.

TGal- You said you hated the diesel leather? I didn''t even focus on that, just figured black is black. What is the diesel like? Now I''m worried I am going to hate the leather. Probably should have paid closer attention but am still in a bit of the mommy fog these days.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 11:11:31 PM
Author: ChinaCat
Ok, just checked out the thread in shopping.

TGal- I LOVE your wine colored one! Great choice.

Mara- Now I want the grey one. Hmmm.

TGal- You said you hated the diesel leather? I didn''t even focus on that, just figured black is black. What is the diesel like? Now I''m worried I am going to hate the leather. Probably should have paid closer attention but am still in a bit of the mommy fog these days.
It just didn''t seen as soft? I think the gray is distressed leather, which might be better than the diesel. Mara has the gray distressed and likes it.

Yeah, I''ve had it for awhile now and haven''t seen that color come up again. It was the exact color I wanted and I love it.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
China let me dig through my emails and see if I can find where Fabiana and I had some discussion on the black leathers...hah. I didn''t quite get why there were so many diff black options.

The gray distressed I also thought was good for me because ''distressed'' usually means it will hide flaws/scratches/stains a bit better than a super smooth leather. It is not as soft as Balenciaga (but seriously what really is???)...but it feels durable which I like

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just avoid the patents. I saw them and thought they were awful.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m not a patent fan at all. I hope the bag that I got isn''t because it sort of looked like it was, but Fabiana told me it wasn''t. It''s just a little stiff at first and then it gets nice and worn it. I had hoped that being a sample, it would be worn in for me.
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MR mine was not worn in at all even though it was a sample....but I''ll take care of that!

China..I looked up old emails and I think the black diesel was slightly shinier and a bit more ''distressed'' than the regular black? She sent me some pics but they were not labeled so I was just guessing. But I really liked the shininer distressed black one, the regular black seemed more basic and had less distressing on it. She also said the shine would dull over time with wear, but still remain a bit shinier than regular.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 12:17:21 AM
MR mine was not worn in at all even though it was a sample....but I''ll take care of that!

China..I looked up old emails and I think the black diesel was slightly shinier and a bit more ''distressed'' than the regular black? She sent me some pics but they were not labeled so I was just guessing. But I really liked the shininer distressed black one, the regular black seemed more basic and had less distressing on it. She also said the shine would dull over time with wear, but still remain a bit shinier than regular.
Mine wasn''t worn in either. But it has worn in nicely.

I saw a berry patent bag and a berry diesel bag. The berry diesel looked like a distressed patent bag, if that makes sense. It was so shiny, and I didn''t expect that. I wanted a more matte color, and the pearlized was perfect. A pretty sheen, but definitely not shiny. The "distressed" in the diesel bags just looks more wrinkled, if you know what I mean (which you all probably don''t.)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s what i think is the black diesel image. the black regular was ''smoother'' looking thicker leather with a slight matte sheen to it.

black diesel.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 12:30:10 AM
here''s what i think is the black diesel image. the black regular was ''smoother'' looking thicker leather with a slight matte sheen to it.
That one looks nice! That looks NOTHING like the berry diesel I saw, so perhaps the salesperson told me the wrong thing. The one I saw was ugly!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know TG! that one looked nice and smooshy like Bal leather to me!! you can kind of see how it''s folding against the bottle pocket a bit...so it seems like it''s thinner than my gray one which is a thicker non-folding kind of leather.

this photo is what I assumed is the black regular. she also had one more in the email which I think is the gray I ended up getting. significantly lighter than either of these.

so anyway CC if you got the black diesel like the one she emailed me (which was just like a month ago so it''s prob the same one)...it looks divine!

black regular.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 12:44:25 AM
i know TG! that one looked nice and smooshy like Bal leather to me!! you can kind of see how it''s folding against the bottle pocket a bit...so it seems like it''s thinner than my gray one which is a thicker non-folding kind of leather.

this photo is what I assumed is the black regular. she also had one more in the email which I think is the gray I ended up getting. significantly lighter than either of these.

so anyway CC if you got the black diesel like the one she emailed me (which was just like a month ago so it''s prob the same one)...it looks divine!
The leather that I have seems thinner (but not as thin as the patent and the "diesel" that I saw). It looks most like the black diesel you posted...a bit shiny and leather more smooshy. Either bag is cool though!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
For comparison - I think it has the same wrinkly look. If so, I do vote for the diesel because I love the leather on mine.

ADSC_0200.JPG
black%20diesel.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
And for the hell of it, I''ll throw Mara''s bag on this thread. Love it!

not%20rational%20gray.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
ChinaCat, you have to post pics of the black diesel when you get it, I''m in lurve! I''ve been wanting a black bag for some time, so you''re lucky you got it before Mara posted this pic, or I would have been all over it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results