carat
color
clarity

Not My President's Day Rally (Chicago)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1487699135|4131741 said:
It looks like you had a great time DJ and what a beautiful day for your rally. You have a lovely smile and I love your hair!

Thank you red, I appreciate it! And we had unseasonably lovely weather so that was a bonus!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1487698474|4131738 said:
Calliecake|1487697941|4131734 said:
DeeJay You are a cutie. It''s not fair... you NEVER age!

Callie Callie Callie... whatever you're smokin', I'll take some! If I get one more grey hair I swear I'm going to think about dying it! And the *wrinkles*... ;( Not to mention the toll gravity is taking on the 38C alt-left and alt-right (although apparently at a different rate based on the pic!)... :-o

Oh honey I hear you!!!! Aging just sucks. As I tell my husband, at my age it's all smoke and mirrors. Thank God for Spanx, Hair Dye and make up! You look great...enjoy it!!! I wish I had appreciated my early forties!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deej, thank you so much for this fab photo essay and narrative :appl: :appl: :appl:

This is Chicago, right?

Fantastic. I'm so proud of Chicago and also of you.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1487727194|4131952 said:
Deej, thank you so much for this fab photo essay and narrative :appl: :appl: :appl:

This is Chicago, right?

Fantastic. I'm so proud of Chicago and also of you.

az, yes, Chicago!

You should come and visit some time -- Calliecake and I would love to have you!

Are you in AZ BTW? I'm making a guess based on your "name," but if so, I go to Phoenix every year to visit friends for Thanksgiving. If you're near there maybe we can rendezvous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results