shape
carat
color
clarity

Not my Avatar Pic?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't know who's stone it is on my avatar pic. I loaded a pic of my ring and it is totally different from the pic that shows when I post. So whoever it belongs to....sorry, not trying to steal your photo. It is lovely though.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LisaRN|1316711665|3023032 said:
Don't know who's stone it is on my avatar pic. I loaded a pic of my ring and it is totally different from the pic that shows when I post. So whoever it belongs to....sorry, not trying to steal your photo. It is lovely though.

How do we know it's really you typing this? :geek:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1316715895|3023108 said:
LisaRN|1316711665|3023032 said:

How do we know it's really you typing this? :geek:

The typical poor prose. :lol:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I renamed my picture and it went thru this time as my stone and not somebody's else. I do admit for a brief moment I did enjoy having the other "phantom" stone in my collection. So...nothing to see here. Carry on. :)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
yeah, I've tried to change my profile pic here before and it shows up as something totally different with what I loaded... really weird.. :bigsmile:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How can we be sure you haven't "stolen" this picture too? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is beautiful. Period.

Me posting under my own name.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree

Love, Crasru

(me not posting in my own name)
(I like being you Crasru! Здравствуйте!)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa since this is your thread I hope you don't mind if I ask you a question I have wanted to ask but have never seen the right place! I really love the ring in your old avatar with the three stone, diamond center and ruby (?) sides! Do you have a thread on it? If not, I would sure love to know more about the ring, the size of the various stones, what the red stones are, see hand shots. I just admire that ring so much and would love to know more about it!

Your curretn avi ain't bad either :bigsmile: But that diamond/red stone ring really floats my boat.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1316808466|3024107 said:
Lisa since this is your thread I hope you don't mind if I ask you a question I have wanted to ask but have never seen the right place! I really love the ring in your old avatar with the three stone, diamond center and ruby (?) sides! Do you have a thread on it? If not, I would sure love to know more about the ring, the size of the various stones, what the red stones are, see hand shots. I just admire that ring so much and would love to know more about it!

Your curretn avi ain't bad either :bigsmile: But that diamond/red stone ring really floats my boat.

Wow I am totally flattered here. :) I will start a thread for you on Sunday with pics of the ring you like. What did the ring look like again? Any specifics on it? I am sure I own it..........or do I? :devil:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LovingDiamonds|1316806494|3024085 said:
I agree

Love, Crasru

Здравствуйте и Вы! =)

LD, you are smart! In two days, you learned Finnish and Russian! :D

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru|1316842138|3024453 said:
LovingDiamonds|1316806494|3024085 said:
I agree

Love, Crasru

Здравствуйте и Вы! =)

LD, you are smart! In two days, you learned Finnish and Russian! :D

Это потому, что я действительно шпион и говорят на многих языках! :naughty: :naughty:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
LisaRN|1316823345|3024269 said:
Dreamer_D|1316808466|3024107 said:

Wow I am totally flattered here. :) I will start a thread for you on Sunday with pics of the ring you like. What did the ring look like again? Any specifics on it? I am sure I own it..........or do I? :devil:

OMG am I a total toad and have the wrong person?? What avatar did you have before this one? The ring I like is a round brilliant diamond in a three stone setting with very very small red side stones, possibly rubies? hee hee... I hope it was you! ETA: Yes it is you! Just looked at your topcs and remembered some of them from the last time I went looking for a thread about the three stone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results