shape
carat
color
clarity

Not an ering, but diamonds ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
I tried to take some pics, and I think I have to play with the camera tomorrow during the day light to get better pics. Not too bad for my first time...I hope this works..

By the way, the ring is a bday gift to myself when I went to Italy and the earrings ar .60 each from an ex-boyfriend. :)

ringearrings.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
fuzzy pic- but I see it!

I like the design of your ring. It looks fun.
What are the stud specs?

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
The ear rings are .60 each and if I can remember correctly - vs1 w/screw backs. I don''t have a spec card on them and we broke up about 6 yrs ago. Back then I had NO clue about diamonds except that they were pretty and sparkly. He told me the specs when he gave them to me but it might as well been gibberish.

I am concerned, slightly though, because I ALWAYS received compliments on them but I had the settings remounted b/c the screws weren''t working any longer and the jewler (rec. by a friend) told me that they weren''t that great. Mind you, he didn''t use a loupe or anything and he was the first person to say anything negative about them. I know that ex got them from his mom''s jewler (who by the way, the mom, had BEAUTIFUL jewlery) so I never worried about their value until the other jewler said that to me. Ever since that day I worried about whether or not he changed my original diamonds but I don''t have proof of what they were like before I brought them to him. It''s always been a nagging feeling in me...not so much b/c of the value but because of the sentiment. The ex was my first love
7.gif

Thanks for the interest, sorry I couldn''t be more helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results