shape
carat
color
clarity

Not a ring but still bling...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sitting in my hotel room in Bangkok, waiting for co-worker to arrive so we can go through his presentation and getting bored out of my brains so I'm sharing this pic of my "new" a la Tiffany Voile bracelet. Had it for a while but didn't take much pictures of it yet and don't remember the caratage. Will take more when I get back this Saturday. Hope you like it and sorry if my wrist looks strange and full of pores. Arghhh....

And I have the matching earrings and another pair semi-matching earrings. Will take pictures this weekend.

AlaVoile.JPG

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
That''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, diamondlil. I like this bracelet a lot because it feels quite substantial, more than my tennis bracelet. I have chubby wrists and this one stands out much better than the tennis. I''m now going through this bracelet phase and am on the lookout for more....my chequebook is really going to suffer....or rather DH is since it''ll be for our wedding anniversary in December. Hahaha
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s very pretty.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. I like wider bracelets.
Congrats!

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I love it! I''ve seen pendants like it in the little blue books, but the bracelet is amazing!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I thought that was a Tiffany bracelet!! It is lovely!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Nah...not Tiffany but a lookalike. My bracelet is some 2ctw but does not cost anywhere close to that $16,400 price tag on the Tiffany site. Granted, mine is set in 18K WG but my diamonds are G and VS quality.

Anyway, this is the Tiffany version. My links are slightly different and so is my clasp.

18411741_FL_LRG.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the width but that it is still very delicate. I cannot wait to see your other pieces.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I''m with you in loving a big bracelet feel. Just something about that weight. It is very pretty, and I am sure you are enjoying it immensely.

shay

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Very beautiful, DiaDiva!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, it looks great on you!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUM I love the Tiffany Voile collection in the catalogs, but in person they are WAYYYY more delicate than it looks in the blue books. Too delicate for me. I tried on the ring (which actually feels very lightweight, like I could bend it if I pressed too hard) and it looked silly on my hand. So definitely glad I didn''t covet it for too long.

Your bracelet looks more substantial than the Tiff one...love it!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
That''s beautiful - can you tell us how wide is the bracelet?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!! I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Okay, I have to tell myself now to stop drooling.....but it''s just so darn pretty!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful bracelet! Congrats!

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Wow!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That bracelet is so pretty. I just love it!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very delicate and lady like!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone.

JadesLeaves, I don''t have a ruler handy but the diameter of each circle link is around 3+cm.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
As promised, I took more pics over the weekend. So here's the matching earrings together with the bracelet.

Jadeleaves, the bracelet is 1.8cm in diameter, not 3cm+. My estimation without a ruler was way off.

VoileSet.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And here''s my semi-matching earrings bought a couple of years ago...Don''t remember the caratage, but the diamonds are tiny!

PHEar.JPG

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks hun!

Those earrings looks great!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that last set of earrings Dia...very snazzy!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh DiaDiva...those are fantastic!
18.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I love the detail - the set looks fab! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results