shape
carat
color
clarity

not a bling question, but a box question

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I would like to get one of those velvet ring boxes I see PS people have...but where is the best place to order? I searched in the archives.. but couldn't find anything related to the velvet tiny boxes.

Thanks

EC8

Shiny_Rock
The Mrs. Box

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Search for velvet ring boxes on Etsy.com and you'll find various options. I have 2 Mrs Boxes and some others from Secret Keeper Box on Etsy which I actually prefer. I find that the Mrs Box is not worth the premium they charge (double the price of the other boxes). Maybe the cost was more justifiable when they used true vintage velvet.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Search for velvet ring boxes on Etsy.com and you'll find various options. I have 2 Mrs Boxes and some others from Secret Keeper Box on Etsy which I actually prefer. I find that the Mrs Box is not worth the premium they charge (double the price of the other boxes). Maybe the cost was more justifiable when they used true vintage velvet.

I agree, despite having 7 Mrs. Boxes (2 double and 5 singles), I feel they are overpriced for what you get. I wish I had known about the Etsy vendors prior to my Mrs. Box splurge!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results