shape
carat
color
clarity

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I emailed favorite Tiffany SA yesterday and I got one of those automatic replies that she was out of the office but it didn't say anything in the email. At the same time I got an automatic reply from another SA that said this other SA was out of office and would contact me back...WTF? I thought to myself. Then the horror idea came into my head that favorite SA might not work there anymore. No way, not possible...she has been there forever.

So I go to check my email and I get a response from other SA that says:

"Hi Dreamgirl,
Your email to favorite SA was forwarded to my attention, she has retired from her position as a sales professional."

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO NOT COOL!!!!!!! I'VE BUILT A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS WOMAN AND SHE'S THE ONE I WANTED FF TO BUY DREAMRING FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!! We both LOVED her......oh no what do I do now.......
20.gif

boohoo1.gif

@#$!%^#!&

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe you can track her down and she can recommend another SA she trusts and thinks you would have a good rapport with?

Does she have a facebook page? Do you know her last name?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
GOD %!$&*! I''m flipping pi$$ed right now because of this.
29.gif
29.gif
We were so comfortable with her. FF has her card. He isn''t comfortable with a lot of SA''s but he loved her. How do I tell him this? lol

Yes, I know her last name. I wonder if I can ask this SA if they have her personal email? Or is that out of line to do something like that? #&!$*% man this is just my luck.
39.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww... that''s a bummer DG. It''s so nice to find someone in an industry that you trust.

That really sucks!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
That stinks sweetie.
8.gif

BUT, I bet if anyone could track down a Tiffany''s SA, it''s you girlfriend.

Don''t lose hope yet!!!
9.gif

Date: 2/13/2009 2:02:07 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
GOD %!$&*! I''m flipping pi$$ed right now because of this.
29.gif
29.gif
We were so comfortable with her. FF has her card. He isn''t comfortable with a lot of SA''s but he loved her. How do I tell him this? lol

Yes, I know her last name. I wonder if I can ask this SA if they have her personal email? Or is that out of line to do something like that? #&!$*% man this is just my luck.
39.gif
Personally, I think it''s out of line to ask for HERS.. BUT.. I wouldn''t think it''s out of line to give her YOURS! Just include your name, BFs name and say what you said to us, "You cant quit! we love you! can you recommend another SA.. We''re so sad.." I think this would better.

I know how bad this can be.. Once you find someone you trust and enjoy buying from, you need to build a whole other relationship with someone else-- and who knows who these people are!!
19.gif
28.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
oh no! So sorry to hear this, DG. I agree with Iowa Lizzy - can you somehow contact her and ask if there is another SA she would recommend? I am not sure what their policy is with personal email addresses but our SA gave SO his cell phone number for times he is not at the store.

Maybe you need to visit Tiff''s more and get a feel for another SA!
31.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 2:25:07 PM
Author: Bia
BUT, I bet if anyone could track down a Tiffany''s SA, it''s you girlfriend.

Don''t lose hope yet!!!
9.gif
lol
27.gif
WORD. lol

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
elle- That's exactly what I'm sayin!

swedish- Oh, I'm not sure if I explained well. Favorite SA didn't email me, someone else did. I was talking about asking this "other" SA for Favorite SA's personal email.

LabRat- Well, there are a couple of other SA's that I just adore there. But they have always sold me/FF/parents silver. So I've never seen them on the other side. No.....WAIT!!!!!!! OOOOH one of those 2 was working on the other side last time I was there. She is such a doll. Hmmm......
31.gif
Possible YAY??? Unless she retired too because she was a little older as well. ETA- FF told me a while back ago how Tiffany was offering the older employees some sort of package for retirement. Guess he was right
15.gif

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
oh so sorry to hear that dreamgirl, that also happened to me and she was oh so patient with us. Maybe you could go check if that other SA you like is still there. I also dont just buy from any SA I kinda want to somewhat develop a relationshipfirst lol! What I mean is to be comfortable with the SA. Hope you find one you''ll love.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Dream. I have found that the SAs at Tiff to be wonderful. i think another visit to the store, and you''ll be able to build rapport with another one... worst case scenario, you talk your FF into buying you a Tiff silver piece!
28.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That sounds rather annoying, Dream, but I don't think it'd be appropriate to ask for your old SA's personal email. Maybe if you talked to her in person, although if she isn't working for Tiff's anymore, I'm not sure what good it'd do you? Or is she working for Tiff's but got promoted? Anyway, I'd be shocked if as a company they gave out former employee's email addresses (assuming she doesn't still work for them, which is the impression I got, otherwise she'd still have her Tiff's email address).

No doubt you'll find someone else to trust at Tiff's, and this time, you can probe them and make sure they'll be around for a while to make sure they don't do a disappearing act on you too. And yeah, totally use this as an excuse to buy more Tiff's stuff!
2.gif
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The SA I like has been in other parts of the store when I arrived and then has taken me to any counters I wanted to see. So I don''t think they are stuck in one part of the store. You just need to know as much as the SA in order to make a good buying decision anyway. Once it is time for your fiance to buy a ring, I''d suggest that you make a visit prior to him going and show the SA you choose which rings you like within the price range you think he wants. That way they''ll recommend the right ones.
2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
xoxo- Oh that stinks! Man, I''m just so disappointed because S really felt comfortable with her. He doesn''t always feel that way with ''jewelry people'' you know? I know he likes the other 2 that I am speaking of so I will have a discussion with him tonight about favorite SA and the others.... But still, I feel so bad that he has her card in his cabinet with my ring size written on it and everything and now she''s gone.
39.gif

tlh- lol true!
3.gif

gwendolyn- Yeah, it is annoying. She''s been there for so many years!!! That''s part of the reason we built up a relationship. I guess I thought she''d always be there. I agree with what you said. I called my Mom and told her about what happened. She thinks I''m silly
3.gif
She told me she doesn''t think I should try and get her email which after thinking about it, I don''t think I will. It would be a little odd. We will just have to ''feel'' it out with the other SA''s. And at least I''ve got 2 others that I like.

diamondseeker- Oh, well that''s good to know! It seems like they always just stay on one side of the store. I guess I could always speak with the 2 I know and maybe they can be out ''go to'' SA. I also LOVE your suggestion of visiting myself sometime down the line. We certainly agree on specific styles which is a plus! It''s the price range thing that I am uncertain of at this time. But, we aren''t quite there just yet anyway. At least, I don''t think we are. But, you never know! lol

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do think it''s out of line to ask for the SA''s email, but you could always reply to the new SA''s email and say that you''d love for her to pass on a message to old SA, including your email, and asking who she might recommend. If old SA replies then you have her email.

I''m sure that you''ll find someone else to build a relationship with. Tiffany''s has a lot of people to choose from. It''s too bad that the SA left, I know comfort is important when buying an engagement ring.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s rubbish! I do think that it''s out of line to get her email but see would they pass on yours to her, or reply to the new SA and let her know that you knew the other SA very well and felt that you could trust her etc and that you would appreciate building up a bond with new SA.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
a little OT
dreamgirl, i''ve never been in a tiffanys store before...is there one in denver? i would love to go check it out with one of my bm''s that''s moving here maybe for some wedding bling :)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 3:22:53 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
a little OT

dreamgirl, i''ve never been in a tiffanys store before...is there one in denver? i would love to go check it out with one of my bm''s that''s moving here maybe for some wedding bling :)
Hey Smurfy! There''s one in Cherry Creek Mall, downstairs, near Nordstrom. I love going there to visit the bling
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
thanks kitty! ill definitely have to go check that out one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results