shape
carat
color
clarity

"Non-Traditional" Rounds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aro3eb

Rough_Rock
I heard an ad for this store on the radio the other day, talking about this and decided to look into it.

Here''s the link.

http://www.perrywinkles.com/interior.php/pid/2/sid/36

Not necessarily interested in one, just curious what people around here thought about it.

bosoxbw

Rough_Rock
For those interested, from the perrywinkle''s website:

Verrywinkle Round is a variation of the standard 58 facets with a different quantity (70) and arrangement of the facets. The diamond was designed by Moses Hodara, a close and trusted friend to Perrywinkle’s. Moses cuts the diamond in Netanya, Israel exclusively for Perrywinkle’s. Most people prefer the sparkle, brilliance, and fire in a Verrywinkle round over the traditional round brilliant when compared side-by-side.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
there are so many of this proprietary cuts... but I haven''t found one I liked more than a traditional 57. They can be more brilliant... and they can have more (if you count more as in quantity) sparkle, but the quality of sparkle is reduced in size greatly and brilliance is usually relegated to white brightness and not color. And they don''t do a good job with gentle refractions and color reflections playing in the stone. I''d stick with fewer BIGGER facets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results