shape
carat
color
clarity

Non-diamond Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stacystuff23

Rough_Rock
I have been searching online for the LONGEST time trying to find engagement rings, or rings in general, that don''t have diamonds on them. Does anyone know of any website or anywhere for that matter that has rings without diamonds? I''m almost at a last resort here! The stone can be ANYTHING except a diamond. It doesn''t have to be cheap...just nice, real, and the band white gold if possible. Can anyone help me?
sad.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
There's plenty. Just don't looked under the "engagement ring" section of websites and look under "colored stones" or regular rings instead.

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
You might consider finding the stone first, and then having the ring designed around it. It will be more expensive, but you will also have much more latitude in getting exactly what you want.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Something like this could be cool with any type of stone. It's simple and the engraving gives it a little extra sparkle.

http://www.jewelryexpert.com/catalog/Montana-Sapphire-Engraved-Ring.htm

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Or this http://www.jewelryexpert.com/catalog/Secret-Garden-Sapphire-Ring-sr.htm

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel nasty this morning... WWW
Take a look: surely one of those stones will inspire a setting!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Are the stones expensive there Valeria?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Despite the overall REGAL appearence, the objects fall into a wider range from excellent up. However, there are alot of purely mundane items both at this source and on this site (the ones pictured 'bulk' under the "Unique" section are quite cheap!). The stones which mame the fame of this firm would put most diamonds to shame... inlcuding pricewise
5.gif

As you can see, they don't post prices (ecept for the little pairs), but my inquiry was not unwelcome, and I don't see why yours will. I would just call and tell them what I am after. Chances are you will receive a positive answer and a nice sapphire, but no bargain. However, I would be the last person to go bargain hunting (ok, this does no include being dully ripped-off) when nicer stones are so few and far between.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Stacy

An engagement ring without a diamond!

Yikes
33.gif

Why????

Blod
35.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old thread alert
2.gif

The initial posts was set in 2003!

Why non diamonds... well, this is the color forum. A few would understand
5.gif

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
What the ???????

Looks like this old thread was resurrected by do4u in order to sell something
29.gif

Hope Leonid puts this thread back in the ground.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 5:50:09 AM
Author: blodthecat
Hi Stacy

An engagement ring without a diamond!

Yikes
33.gif

Why????

Blod
35.gif

Actually Blod.. many people here would ask "An engagement ring WITH a diamond? WHY?????"

there are many people on this website that adore their colored gemstone e-rings. Although I think diamond e-ring are nice I feel they lack.. personality and are quite plain. (I know there are a few beautiful one here on Pscope that I love however) But don;t be so quick to be snide or judgemental considering I have seen some gemstones that many diamonds pale in comparison too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results