shape
carat
color
clarity

Non channel-set princess-cut eternity band, anyone?

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering whether anyone had a non channel-set princess-cut eternity band to show me? My princesses are channel set and I sometimes get a little bothered by the amount of metal I see above and below the stones. I think that if the princesses were set in a shared prong setting (or other) that the whole ring would appear more fine. What do you all think and have you any pictures or suggestions to help me visualise?

Thanks heaps in advance.....

Here's a picture of my ring. I recently had the edges shaved to taper the sides (the image shows the ring prior to having the edges shaved). The ring definitely looks thinner now but it is still pretty meaty!!!

dfjdjfaida1.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen the settings on the Facets site? They are really lovely. The only problem is, they are chewers. They will chew up any
ring you put next to it. I have a round eternity from them and I wear it with a spacer band with everything. The smooth sides
on your eternity will prevent that, and that is definitely a plus!

AllyD

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few pics of my princess cut eternity band. :)

eternity 1.jpg

eternity 2.jpg

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
i love princess shared prong/ to me it looks like the diamonds just go on forever like an infinity pool

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, ladies, for your thoughts and suggestions. :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

I do love how the shared prong setting looks but looking at the rings, I'm not too sure if my diamonds would just be too small for the setting....?

Thanks heaps for finding me examples!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I will try to post a good enough photo of my princess cut wedder. There are 11 x .05 and the jeweller put a cut (no idea how to explain!) in the middle of every diamond so that it doesn't look channel set - a bit like a shared prong in some way, but with the protection of channel as I previously had it them bar set but the edges of the diamonds ate right through my ER setting in only a year or so.

sideviewset.jpg

princessbandwbgd.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
loveloveloveit|1295082102|2823351 said:
I will try to post a good enough photo of my princess cut wedder. There are 11 x .05 and the jeweller put a cut (no idea how to explain!) in the middle of every diamond so that it doesn't look channel set - a bit like a shared prong in some way, but with the protection of channel as I previously had it them bar set but the edges of the diamonds ate right through my ER setting in only a year or so.

oh wow!!!! would it be possible to get a closer image? your ring looks great and the setting would still offer protection for my other rings.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I will try me and my boys - I use my iPhone which obviously isn't great but I can find a couple of shots from when I first got them, as my sister took some reasonable photos for me. Hope this helps. I actually really love this band. It's really comfy and no at all catchy.

finalsetjr.jpg

jrfinalwedth.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results