shape
carat
color
clarity

No words...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kayleigh, sweetheart - I am so sorry you had a fright like that. You poor soul. I''m glad it ended the way it did. You must have been beside yourself with worry.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Lisa, I am so sorry to hear that you had such an awful fright, I am so happy to hear that things turned out the way they did- My heart goes out to you-BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry you had to go through that. No parent should have to worry about this stuff
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You all are so sweet!! Your words brought me much needed comfort. I had a hard time with this I won't lie. I am better now. I just was so darn scared, and the terror in my heart was something I can't describe. But my son is fine, and we had a great talk today about everything. He can't wait to come home. And trust me, having him home, will be the best medicine, I could ever have. I learned a lot through this. I am not as strong as I thought I was. Oh well, live and learn. Lisa

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Lisa, I just caught this thread. you poor thing, I''d be terrified too, who wouldn''t be? I''m so glad your son is alright and you will have him home soon..

hugs....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 8:33:54 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I just was so darn scared, and the terror in my heart was something I can''t describe. I learned a lot through this. I am not as strong as I thought I was. Oh well, live and learn. Lisa
I imagine that when it comes to one''s children, it''s not a matter of strength in this situation, it''s a matter of love and concern which far outweighs everything else.
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results