shape
carat
color
clarity

No stand alone from Chubb in California?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I called a couple of agents in the area the other day, and was told that I could not purchase a stand alone jewelry policy in California for my engagement ring. I don''t like the current policy (rider on renters, they''ll send me a replacement of their choice).

What do I do now??

panda08

Brilliant_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I live in Cali. Search for William (Bill) Castro on PS. He''s still there as of earlier this year, and he did my policy for me. Nice guy.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 12:08:03 AM
Author: TravelingGal
I live in Cali. Search for William (Bill) Castro on PS. He''s still there as of earlier this year, and he did my policy for me. Nice guy.
William Castro told me last month he no longer issues stand-alone policies. I live in NY. The only way I was able to obtain a standalone Chubb was via Touchstone, which I ended up going with.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Brill I''ll try them today, thanks everyone.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Touchstone were so helpful and were able to provide me with a great stand-alone policy - thanks to everyone for helping!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Yeah for Touchstone,

Bill Castro seems to have some issues...(sometimes on and sometimes off)...

And, though I''m not a lawyer, one of these days, maybe when someone does go uninsured after being told by a Chubb agent that there''s no stand alone, and there''s actual damages to capture...someone can and will successfully bring a case against the agent and win damages. Anyone reading here...I really hope you do it, if this applies to you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results