shape
carat
color
clarity

No longer flying solo . . . jet''s pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Well, I don''t post in BWW/GG very often, but do have to thank those that do. In part due to all your insights and advice (gained by reading other posts), our October 24th wedding was wonderful!!! Overall, things went exceptionally smooth and the day was absolutely beautiful. Since the only way to thank you is with pics, here we go.

The venue. It is a Gothic styled former church that has been converted in to a recording studio and concert hall by a blues music company.

jetwedding1.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
The flowers outside. The fall colors kind of became the theme as wedding planning evolved (you''ll see why later)

jetwedding2.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Flowers on the posts inside. Most of the original woodwork was retained in the building when it was purchased by the music company--you can catch a glimpse here.

jetwedding3.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Here is a shot of the venue with no decorations--check out that ceiling!!! It's from the music studio's website, so a little small, but you get the idea.

bhsbalconyview.jpg

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Mrs. Jet getting ready. The lace up back was one of the features of the dress that we both just loved.

jetwedding4.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
The guys getting ready. (I'm on the left, that's my brother and best man taking the shot. If you look close at my vest, you can see where the fall theme came from)

jetwedding5.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
The bouquets. The bride''s bouquet and groom''s boutonniere had pheasant feathers in them--they are tail feathers from some of my hunting trips over the years. It was cool to have the florist include some personal touches.

jetwedding6.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Wedding party formal pose. (A couple of the ladies might kill me if they knew this was posted, so shhhhh, don''t tell)

jetwedding7.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
The REAL wedding party. The band leader just had some random music playing during the photo session and right at this time a kind of jazzy piece was going. The pastor put on some shades and, well, a show tunes photo. The goofiness is much more representative of the true personalities.

jetwedding8.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Ceremony. You can see some of the stained glass and more of the woodwork in the building here--photos do not do it justice. There was not a lot of flowers or decorating involved, because the building simply did not need it. We had live music by a four person combo, including a couple of BB King songs that were totally appropriate for the blues studio venue. The young lady you can barely make out to the left of the wedding party was our sign language interpreter--I have an aunt and uncle who are deaf.

jetwedding9.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Getting ready to leave for the reception. The car was a big hit with everyone.

jetwedding10.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
The getaway. We found a gentleman in town with a fully restored 1946 Hudson to provide transportation. I think more photos were taken of the car by friends and family than were taken of anything else, including the couple.

jetwedding11.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
The car also had a starring role in my favorite photo of the day.

jetwedding12.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, autumn. (Yes, I am wearing a Mossy Oak camo vest and tie. When we were looking at tuxes, Mrs. Jet saw that vest and just said "You should wear that". I didn't think she was serious at first, but she insisted that it was the best way to represent me. The colors in the vest became the inspiration for the whole wedding and reception.)

jetwedding13.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Because it is PS.

jetwedding14.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
And here is what happened to the officiant once I realized I was actually married.

jetwedding15.JPG

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
That''s it. Hope you enjoyed the photos as much as we enjoyed the day.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh those are great! I love the vest and tie! My FI is a hunter so I just had to tell him about this. I love your jazzy wedding party shot. It looks like you had a great time. The pheasant tail feathers in the bouquet/boutonniere were a really cool touch too. Congratulations! Feel free to post more. They''re awesome!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Jet - looks like a beautiful wedding
36.gif
love the cars
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Wonderful photos!!
36.gif

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Love how much everyones personality came through in the pics..lovely.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pictures...you guys looked like you had a lot of fun! Is your vest in a camo print
3.gif
? I see lots of green and brown.

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - congratulations Mr. and Mrs Jet!!! Lots of style and color. Excellent pictures. Your favorite photo - the portrait with the two of you and the car is excellent. I''d have trouble picking a favorite. The pool table shot is great, the show tunes photo is great, the ring shot is of course great, the autumn portrait is great... beautiful Fall colors. They''re all great! Another great looking couple. Best wishes to you both.

Treefrog

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Jet!!! The pictures look fabulous, and I love the shot with the car...I can see why it''s your favorite!

Many wishes for happiness in the years to come!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks lovely - your bouquets in particular are just breathtaking! Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What great pics!!! Congrats!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
You look like a sweet couple. I like the colours in the flowers, etc.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Great pics. Congrats on your marriage!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pictures are wonderful and the wedding looked beautiful and fun!

Congrats to you both!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Jet!
Great pictures! And what a gorgeous venue!

I know nothing about cars so the first thing I thought of when I saw your car pics was "wow! That looks like the ZZ Top car!"
whether it was actually the same make/model i wouldn''t have a clue, but that is one hot car!

And you and Mrs. Jet make a lovely couple!

Love the idea of the BB King music to match your venue, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results