shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Kiki sleeping
This cat is almost as big as my 27 lb Terrier
They wrestle all the time I think it's hilarious

KittyKiKi2.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
AG those furry feety paws are so adorable! I just want to munch them and those little tufts of fur. I can see how at first they thought he was a snowshoe but he is definitely a ragdoll.

Random question...the red pillow with gold edges, did you get that at World Market? Because I think I have the exact same pillows on my couch and loveseat!! LOL. ETA: Actually I don't think it...I know it..I recognize even the little bells on the corners of the pillows!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
FG - aren''t they to die for?!! They are particularly tempting to play with right now since he just got his claws trimmed so that whole paw is nothing but velvety and tufty!! He''s not a huge fan of having his paws played with though, unless he''s all konked out and relaxed like in the pictures...

That''s so funny about the pillows - that''s definitely my most random PS coincidence ever! My mom and I got them right after DH and I moved out to CA after college. Gotta love World Market when you''re shopping on a budget...although I have to say they are looking a little more worn now since the kitten decided they were fun to play with...he only looks innocent in those pictures
3.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I love these new kitty pics! Everyone has such cute fur babies.
1.gif

A few new ones of my Chandler/Mad Cow-

Being stalked by the fearless hunter...
Chandler023.jpg

Playing in his cubes

Chandler033.jpg

Time to recharge

Chandler031.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG equestrienne - too cute!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I LOVE the tiny little black spot on his little nose and his adorable heart collar tag!
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your cutie
9.gif

Also, Kiki is adorable, and HUGE. Reminds me a of a cat my great-uncle used to have who was so heavy that when he sat on your lap your legs would go to sleep! LOL at the image of him and your terrier wrestling!
1.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love everyone''s babies!! Those playdate photos cracked me up! We tried to get a harness on Monkey when we first got him, but he would not have it. He turned into Houdini and just wiggled out of it every time!

That first photo of Chandler is too funny
21.gif
My first kitty was black and white and her whole nose was a black asymmetrical triangle, so I''ve got a soft spot for "mad cow" kitties! (You can''t really see her nose here, but you can see her black-and-whiteness.)

47b4d732b3127cce9a8f851cfbe900000056108AYuXLNq4btX

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, cute kitty, ellaila!

Your cat was the one attacking the TP a while ago, if I recall correctly? My Mad Cow was on a real kick with that and I found a way to stop him! I cut a 2 liter bottle down by removing the sides and using the leftover cylinder as a plastic "roll cover" - it was genius!
9.gif
The roll just spins if he bats at it now.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 11:14:04 AM
Author: equestrienne
Awww, cute kitty, ellaila!

Your cat was the one attacking the TP a while ago, if I recall correctly? My Mad Cow was on a real kick with that and I found a way to stop him! I cut a 2 liter bottle down by removing the sides and using the leftover cylinder as a plastic ''roll cover'' - it was genius!
9.gif
The roll just spins if he bats at it now.
Yep, Monkey is the TP killer. We did the same thing with the two-liter-bottle cover
21.gif
... works pretty well, but he still manages to get at the "goods" once in a while. We actually have two sizes: two-liter for the new rolls and a smaller large-size water bottle for a more-used roll. Who knew protecting TP was such a chore?!
2.gif

I''ve got a better photo of Jasmine (my mad cow kitty) at home -- I''ll post tonight!

MsPicky

Rough_Rock
Wow! There''s some really beautiful cat pics in this forum! I can''t wait to show off some pictures of my cats when I get a chance...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is our little Ella...

Hope I did the picture right...I'm a first timer with the pics here.

Hopefully will have a nice ering to post in the near future!
2.gif

Ellabella.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, she is SO CUTE!!! Head bonk! Do you have more pics of her?

I love when their little feety pads are different colors!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
edited: picture wouldn't attach, hmm, I've never had this problem before. Nevermind!

All your kitties are TOOOO cute!
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Hally doesn''t mind her harness... she''s gotten pretty well trained on it. I''ve been wondering about kitty plkay dates for a while, and would love to take her out for one... but don''t know how to go about connecting with other responsible cat owners.

Any suggestions?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 6:07:14 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Awww, she is SO CUTE!!! Head bonk! Do you have more pics of her?

I love when their little feety pads are different colors!

Thanks for the compliment!!! She is the sweetest cat...she acts like a dog sometimes, she likes to roll over and get her belly rubbed like a dog!

I''ll get some more pics soon...unfortunately the pup is wayyyy more exciting to take pictures of than her because he does such silly things.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
New baby in our family. Her name is "Wednesday." Introducing her to our older cat has been, to put it mildly, stressful!
39.gif
Hoping that Meadow will come around, since she has lived with other cats before I adopted her.

Anyway, here she is. She's adorable and such a love bug.
30.gif

LittleWednesdayBaby.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, I haven''t visited this thread in a while and I love all the new kitty pics!!

Morticia, I love your new baby. She''s adorable and looks just like my big guy did when he was a kitten. He''s not so small anymore, LOL. This is him now.........

Diveyinabasket1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here''s my tortietude kitty planning her next assault on that poor puff ball.

Cokiebelly.jpg

Here''s my tiny one. Her name is Comet and she can be found in this spot most days.

Commie.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Here is Omie:

ef8561a8.jpg

ec6953ff.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omie is beautiful! Do you know what kind of kitty she is? (She''s a girl, right? I think you said that on another thread...) She looks kind of Siamese except her nose and face is white instead of brown...

What a gorgeous girl!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would bet money that Omie is a ragdoll.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Omie looks really similar to our Oliver - you can see the picture of him higher on the same page to compare.

I would agree with FG and guess Ragdoll, although it doesn''t look like she has the paw tufts?? I can''t really tell from the pictures, but those are supposed to be one of the defining characteristics of a Ragdoll. But she definitely looks like one from her coloring and her pretty fur - too cute!!

I love all the new kitty pics, thank you to everyone for sharing adorable picture of your babies
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They do look so similiar! I''m not sure how I missed that connection...
26.gif
What gorgeous cats! And I''m going to have to post pictures of mine once I figure out how to resize!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmmm, did someone mention big tufty paws?
9.gif

Diveypaws.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE cat paws and those are stellar!
26.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG - those are just like Ollie''s tufts!!!! I LOVE TUFTY PAWS!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom I WANT TO EAT THOSE PAWS!!!! purrrrrrrr, head bonk. I LOVE tufty feeties!!!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to stop looking at this thread! It''s making me want a kitty!

I vote for "ragdoll" as far as Omie''s breed...I looked into those briefly a few months ago but DH veto''d getting a cat at this time, sigh. He is just gorgeous, though!

AmberGretchen, so glad to hear you are a claw trimmer! I''ve had kitties before and never declawed them, trimming is not so bad..my brother and SIL are kitty rescuers and currently have 11 cats, most of which are not declawed so they trim and don''t have any issues with it at all, and I love them for doing it.

I will have to hit my brother up for some kitty pics! I know he has some cute ones of their favorite hiding places, such as sinks, cabinets, etc.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 11:41:29 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I would bet money that Omie is a ragdoll.

Not sure if you would win that bet. I say this because we really do not know for certain whether she is a pure ragdoll. When I adopted Omie, her foster mom believed her to look like a ragdoll, or at least a mix. However, I have learned that the only way to know if you have a purebred raggie, is by having registration papers. The logic behind this is that there are many mixed cats (moggies) that look like raggies. Omie does not have the "typical" disposition of a raggie, meaning that she does not do the raggie flop, which is characteristic of that breed. Additionally, she does not go limp when you hold her, which is another hallmark of the breed. However, she did have a rough start at life, so maybe she is not comfortable displaying these behaviors. I have had her 2 years & she doing beautifully, so maybe in a few years she may surprise us.

BTW - She does have tufts on her toes, but my bf and I trim them because they cause her to slip and slide typically ending up with her falling off of things (she is not the most athletic of cats).

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Here''s our brand new kitty, Katana, that FI and I just adopted yesterday:

katana046.jpg

With her all white fur and ice blue eyes we wanted to give her a wintery name, but nothing seemed to fit her. She was hiding under the bed when we asked her if she liked Katana. She came out so that''s her name now!

katana047.jpg

katana045.jpg

katana019.jpg

She still likes to be under the bed though.

katana024.jpg

She does this with her paws a lot. Almost as if she''s putting out her claws, but she''s declawed.

katana044.jpg

katana042.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Oh Katana, your little pink feet are so sweet! I hope your fur mom will kiss them for me when you are ready!!
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results