shape
carat
color
clarity

No cert

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Would you buy a lab diamond with no report? I like this but I don't have the guts.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I have a lab that’s not certed from a PSer originally from CvB and I’m ok with it.
Neat cut on that stone.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
If the price is right I mostly trust my eyes at this point for rounds at leave (modern and antique). I can’t open the link so can’t speak to this one.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, it's the loosegrown diamond in hexagon, D color, 1.41 ct.s for $623.
I did think it was cool.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
This link might work. It's a pretty cut! For that amount, I think I'd be ok with no cert. It's HPHT, and to my eye, the material looks good. (Granted my eye doesn't catch everything.)

I've got a pair of mined uncerted studs from years ago. The sales pitch was that certs aren't necessary under 1ct - basically, under a certain threshold, don't bother with certs. I'd say this falls under that umbrella.

https://www.loosegrowndiamond.com/inventory/?shape=Hexagon&carat=1.41,1.41&color=8.00,10.00

tomato

Shiny_Rock
This link might work. It's a pretty cut! For that amount, I think I'd be ok with no cert. It's HPHT, and to my eye, the material looks good. (Granted my eye doesn't catch everything.)

I've got a pair of mined uncerted studs from years ago. The sales pitch was that certs aren't necessary under 1ct - basically, under a certain threshold, don't bother with certs. I'd say this falls under that umbrella.

https://www.loosegrowndiamond.com/inventory/?shape=Hexagon&carat=1.41,1.41&color=8.00,10.00

It doesn’t have a 1:1 ratio or enough difference to be an elongated hex; that middle ground of a squashed hex always bothers me. If you aren’t bothered by length and width being different, it’s a pretty stone and a nice deal!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Trying to see what you describe, I thought it was pretty too, but the video looks chaotic at points. Am I close? Tell me if I'm not.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
one measurements across the flats(smaller) and the other across the points(larger) the other the depth are being reported.
The image is a stock image but the video is different for each one so likely a real video.
In the video if you measure the length of the flats with the table as parallel as possible they appear to be correct for interpreting the numbers as one across the flat and one the points.

The material looks good and is going to be in all probability eyeclean.

For years my price point has been over $500 always gets a report for diamonds and less likely to do so online.
With inflation this price is not that far off.
If the company has a good return policy and a good reputation and you really like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The answer is what your comfortable with not me :}

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results