shape
carat
color
clarity

NJ Jeweler Reccomendations, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, Diamond Experts. I live at the Jersey Shore (Monmouth County) and I am shopping around for a jeweler in my area to suggest to my boyfriend. It seems like internet retailers are the way to go for the stone, but I have yet to find a setting that is exactly what I want. I would like a round stone, bezel set, with a frame of pave diamonds. I have seen some similar to this, but I want a plain band, which none seem to have. I have been thinking that I might have to go with a custom design, but I have no idea where to try. I am new to this area and don''t even have any friends who might give reccomenations. And quality is very important to me! So if any one knows of a good jeweler in this area (or possibly region) who will do a custom design for a stone purchased elsewhere (or who has reasonable prices for stones themselves), please let me know! Also if anyone has pics of a setting like this, I would love to see them. Thank you so much!
1.gif

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bernie Robbins Jewelers has a good relationship with my firm for a long time. They have many designer lines.

If you go to the Somers Point location, ask for Steve Jaffe, the manager. He knows us and is a good guy...

There really are many choices, many of whom we have a relationship with. Any problems, let them send it directly to us to assist you.

DevilsAdvocate

Rough_Rock
Check out the American Gem Society site "www.ags.org."
You can put in the state or zip codes to find jewelers near you. A few phone calls will tell you who can assist you best. While all have ethical guidelines to follow to belong, some will offer more expertise in the areas you need.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
more importantly quaeritur- did you get a slice of pizza from the place next door? omg.
lickout.gif

NoviceNYC

Rough_Rock
If you are down the Jersey Shore a great place to start would probably Gary Michaels:

Gary Michaels
55 US Highway 9 South
Manalapan
NJ,7726

They just have so many settings. It seemed like every setting that I first found at one store or another Gary Michaels carried. To see the list here is a link to their site:
http://www.garymichaelsfinejewelry.com/main.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results