shape
carat
color
clarity

Night Tremors?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock

Apparently I''ve been having night tremors for a few months. I say "apparently" because my tremors wake up DH but not me. I already have a doctor appointment scheduled in June, so I plan to bring up the topic then to see if the tremors are cause for alarm or tests. In the meantime, I thought I would bring it up here too to see if anyone has had any experience with night tremors.

I''ve done a little internet research on the topic and it appears that thyroid issues (which run in my family) and stress (who doesn''t have that?) tend to be common night tremor causes.

Have you or someone you know experienced night tremors? If so, did you find out the cause? Was there treatment, did it stop on its own, or did it continue to crop up?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, what are "night tremors"? Are you shaking in your sleep, or are you having night terrors (i.e., really bad dreams)?

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 12:18:19 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Sorry, what are ''night tremors''? Are you shaking in your sleep, or are you having night terrors (i.e., really bad dreams)?
I''m shaking in my sleep

soocool

Ideal_Rock
My daughter experiences this occasionally, but a couple of months ago it happened almost every night and developed some other symptoms, such as stomache aches, headaches, etc. She was checked out for any physical problems, such as thyroid and everything was negative. What she was having was an anxiety attack brought on by stress. She is doing better now, seeing a therapist who is teaching her Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and it has helped tremendously; no anxiety attacks for the past couple of weeks.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your input, Soo Cool! I did have problems with anxiety attacks in the past, but haven''t had any in years. I wonder if that''s what these tremors could be. Thanks!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results