shape
carat
color
clarity

Nick and Jessica''s puppy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyone know what dog breed their precious "daisy" is?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a maltese.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks Kaleigh
1.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mrs. Salvo!

Jessica's new pup is a toy apricot female Malte-poo puppy which is a mix of Maltese and poodles, they are very cute. My neighbor just adopted one and its the most adorable little thing ive seen! I don;t think they shed which is a bonus!!! My loving little beagles shed a lot! Tell us about your pet!

Best.
Lori/yellowfan

Edited to add: One of my beagles is a teacup beagle, and my other one is a small one(but not a mini), they are the apples of my eye!
emdog.gif

Wish all the pets would be adopted and none in shelters!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the right answer Lori. When I was responding I remembered that the puppy had an apricot color, so it had to be somekind of mix. They are sooo cute. I have two bichons, Callie is 5, and casper is 10!! They are so much fun!!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lori,
I have a yellow Lab mix that you see in my avatar. her name is Zoe and she is my first "baby." She will be 5 this year but is still very much a puppy at heart. We adopted her from a Vet owned puppy shelter. She also sheds like CRAZY!!! My mom is looking for a small dog like a maltese and I thougt the NEWLYWED"S pup was so cute, something like it would be perfect. I wouldn't mind having one myself
2.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kaleigh and Mrs Salvo:

Love your pets! I adore my pets just as my children! I bet your Bichons are adorable and they dont shed!Lucky you! Mrs. Salvo your Zoe is adorable! My pets are on a thread posted by Jennifer since I couldn''t figure out the picture posting process, still aggravated at myself! Anyhow, my SIL is looking to adopt a new baby after her 2 pets died recently of cancer and one a large tumor on his spleen. It is heartbreaking and she needs something to love and take care of since her son is off to college and shes empty nesting. She is looking at West Highland Terriers, I thought King Cavaliers, but who knows! Now she loves the Malte-poos they are so cute, and I think they are a good size pet too. You can bathe them in the sink! Best luck on your search for the right pet, I love to hear when a pet finds a loving home! My parents think I should work at the Zoo since I love animals soo much! Have a wonderful day and let us know what you adopt! I forgot to add, where are you at Mrs. Salvo? I could find out where my neighbors adopted their malte poo.
emlove.gif

Best,

Lori/yellowfan

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a link to Lori''s pics of her beautiful doggies: Lori''s Pups

1.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
I remember Brittney Spears got a maltipoo also around the same time as Jessica. She carried it everywhere at first then got the chiu...heck I can''t spell it, one of those rat looking taco bell dogs, and now we don''t see the maltipoo anymore. And she wants to have kids!!!She''ll get tired of one, have another, etc...like their toys. She says she''s practicing motherhood w/her dogs. She has proven she isn''t ready to be a mom.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore Daisy!!! She is the cutest thing ever...as soon as I saw her on the latest batch of Newlyweds I started saying things like 'wouldn't it be a good idea to have another dog so Portia could have a companion?'.....much to Greg's wide-eyed horror.

I love how Mommy-like Jessica acts around her...it's so how we are with Portia, except that thank goodness that Greg does not give me those rolly-eyes that Nick gives to Jessica every time I cooed to the dog, because Greg does it too and is just as enamored of P as I am! It would drive me nuts if my hubby didn't adore our pet as much as I did.

The funny thing is that Nick *gave* Jessica that dog and yet in all the recent episode it seems as though he resents her always being around and the attention that Jessica pays to her. Newsflash...that's what it will be like when a kid is around, Nick!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results