shape
carat
color
clarity

Nice ice is really NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

greengator

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,
I know most of you are probably sick and tired of hearing my shopping experience now
9.gif
but I am compelled to write one last one, about my RETURN experience with Todd and nice ice.

As most of you know, I purchased a gorgeious diamond e-ring from Todd at nice ice and was floored when my girlfriend said, "it is too big!". BTW, I think the diamond shrinkage has already happened and the other day she was already working on a five year upgrade plan.
9.gif

Anyway, after we purchased a smaller one from Barmakian Brothers in NH, I had to return the ring to Todd, grudgingly. I called him up feeling all guilty, actually talking to his daughter Nikki. She said, "no problem, we''ll take it back". She gave me all the instructions on how to send it back, through USPS registered and insured. I tracked the package online and email him when it got to his PO. Box. He picked up the ring and sent out a FULL refund the same day, including the original shipping charges. How many other online vendors would do that?!

Based on my personal shopping experience, it is complete, 100% safe to shop diamond online if one goes with a knowledgeable and trustworthy jeweler like Todd from nice ice and their service is second to none.

So thanks Todd for a wonderful shopping experience and I am sure I will be five years from now.
9.gif

-- Larry

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for taking the time to post a thread pertaining to your experience with our company and our refund policy! We don't get many diamonds back and when we do it is usually because somebody's fiance says "not yet" or because the client decided to purchase a diamond of a different quality or size, but it is nice for people to know that we stand behind our product and will issue a refund in the event that they might want to return the diamond they purchased from us... We think that most of the vendors here on Price Scope offer return policies similar to our own and are confident that you would have experienced the same ease of return with any one of them, but it's always nice to be mentioned for doing what we're supposed to do
1.gif

Best wishes to you and your bride! We'll catch you down the road for a pair of earrings or a pendant... You do know that you're supposed to do something special as a wedding gift don't you? Pearls are a nice touch before the wedding... And you guys think that you're done when you buy the ring... It's just the beginning my friend
6.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
See we told you shrinkage would set in quickly!!! Bet you wish you'd kept that NiceIce stone eh?!?

I'm working on the 5 year upgrade plan too. Depends on his mood...I need to get it in writing or something!!
2.gif

greengator

Rough_Rock
Hi Mara,
Hindsight I should have kept the one from nice ice. I guess I should have done the opposite of what she said, knowing full well that she will change her mind soon.
9.gif

But in reality it really doesn't matter, because now she had her sight set on a 0.5 incremental every five years.
cry.gif

At least I only started from 1.0 carat.
2.gif

-- Larry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results