shape
carat
color
clarity

nice and unexpensive settings ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evilin

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I like delicate, with side stones and nice basket settings like tiffany novo or ritani endless love but i dont wanna pay for name. Do you know something similar and cheaper
33.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I am trying to save money on a setting I hunt around online (even ebay) to find the setting I like that is on sale. You can always have them change out the center stone. I have done that on bracelets, rings and pendants.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
The problem is that delicate costs $. I haven't seen anything as delicate as Ritani in a considerably cheaper price range. That being said, there are plenty of companies who do make replicas, etc. but these settings are almost always clunkier.

I would check Whiteflash's Legato Pave line. It's a bit cheaper and quite nice.

Really cheap pave work I would avoid personally, the stones won't be high quality and they will be more likely to fall out. But WF makes good pave, so you wouldn't have to worry there.

Knox Jewelers also makes some nice delicate looking rings and their prices are also quite reasonable.

evilin

Rough_Rock
I love Milano fron Knox. Thanks a lot!!

Scribblette

Rough_Rock
What about the matter of insurance when swapping out stones in rings, covering the for being chipped etc? I''ve been told on here that jewellers don''t cover stones supplied by other vendors.

evilin

Rough_Rock
so who covers? Is it better to buy at local store?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results