shape
carat
color
clarity

news: coloreed stones are hot in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He, he ;-) The article really did pic the most expensive ''new age'' designers - I wonder if this really is news and there ever was a historic gap in the use of ''semiprecious'' stones in high end jewelry. Not that the ''old (big four) are out'' - the editors would have needed to go around the corner and find a different roster of traditionalist shops, which also hold onto semiprecious but would not make such a case for it.

The design focused pieces may need more exposure than traditional ones - so this choice of topic for a an article sounds right in place.

The could not surprise anyone or proclaim a fashion revolution by saying ''ruby is in'' but saying ''agate is in'' does sound intriguing.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Well that''s interesting, because I live in the UK....but as far as I am concerned ''Diamonds are still a girls best friend''

Blod
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results