shape
carat
color
clarity

Newly engaged and looking for a wedding band!

nicolita

Rough_Rock
I just recently got engaged. I adore my ring but of course I'm already contemplating the NEXT ring. My band is extremely delicate and dainty so I'm not sure what kind of band would look great with it--PLUS, it's a halo! My fiance's birthstone is Aquamarine so I was thinking maybe an eternity band made with Aquamarine. However, I've heard that it's quite soft and could substitute a light sapphire.

Here are a couple photos of my e-ring (sorry for my terrible photos) and also two bands (not eternity) that I am thinking might be attractive. I'm not sure about the two styles together!

I posted this in another thread, but feel free to post your round halo and wedding band. I'm on the fence between matchy and non-matchy!

ring10001.jpg

ring20001.jpg

band1.jpg

band2.JPG

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
congratulations on your engagement, nicolita! :appl:

i really like sets that pair nicely without matching exactly, and think either of the bands you posted would be lovely with your gorgeous new ring. speaking of, i see some interesting details peeking out from the side – would love to see a profile shot! :love:

nicolita

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your input! You're sweet. I have one crappy profile picture. I can't wait until the sun shows its face! It's been so gloomy and I can't get a decent photo! :(sad

ringprofile0001.jpg

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
I like #2 :)

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Your engagement ring is just beautiful - the proportions are perfect! I like both of the bands you have suggested and think that either (or both... :naughty: ) of them would look fabulous with aquamarines/blue topaz/aquas/whatever stone you decide!

shattrstar

Rough_Rock
loove your ring!! and i have a soft spot for sapphires too. i like the 2nd one; the 1st one, the gap might annoy me (but im ocd like that lol)

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring!! I love the detail. I love both rings (the second especially) but I'm not sure what it would like like next to your ring. Would you be able to try them on?

nicolita

Rough_Rock
Thank you all! I think the gap would annoy me too now that you mention it! I'm OCD about things too, haha.

I haven't seen bands like these except online. I'll have to look around so I can actually see how it looks in person.

nicolita

Rough_Rock
I'm not completely sold on a curved band. For some reason they just look funny to me. Not sure what it is about them!

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Hi Nicolita!!!

Congrats and your ring is absolutely beautiful!!! I really like the look of non matching rings and the two band options you are thinking of are so pretty. Here is a link to the second band made by ID jewelry w/ aquamarine from Luvmyhalo. Hope this helps!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-stacking-eternity-band-from-id-jewelry-im-in-luurve.104627/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-stacking-eternity-band-from-id-jewelry-im-in-luurve.104627/[/URL]

singer

Brilliant_Rock
nicolita|1299724995|2868574 said:
I'm not completely sold on a curved band. For some reason they just look funny to me. Not sure what it is about them!

Actually, I feel the same way! LOL! I have a ring similar to yours (halo, where a straight band won't sit flush). I also considered getting a curved band, but I would have wanted one on each side to balance out the look. I am getting a straight diamond band. Good luck in your search. I also like the not-so-matchy look! :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so lovely and delicate! I think that you should go to a store and try on the various styles to see what looks good. Then you can find a vendor online who can give you exactly what you want. Happy hunting!

nicolita

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Yeah, I am thinking I need to check out jewelry shops around town to make a real decision. Someone else on PS had two skinny little diamond eternity bands that they got off of ebay. They looked great with her halo! I might do that... SO MANY CHOICES! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results