shape
carat
color
clarity

Newest treaure!

kemurphy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to share my newest treasure. I got this as I loved the setting but the diamonds as so much fun too. They aren't very round and have a huge crowns but they have so much character! It's unmarked but looks to me like white gold that isn't coated in rhodium, it's a slightly buttery color.

img_5515b.jpg

img_5512b.jpg

img_5516b.jpg

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
Nice! Old mine cuts and a gorgeous setting. So where and how did you find it????

liz

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a really pretty ring!! :love: The setting is just beautiful, and it looks great on your hand. Fantastic find! I'd like to know where you found it too.

kemurphy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you both! It was an ebay find of all things, I feel so lucky that I got it!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
That setting is just gorgeous and the old mines look lovely too! :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is one of the nicest settings I've ever seen for a cluster ring! Beautiful! Great find :lickout:

kemurphy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, thank you GemFever!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is such a pretty ring. I like everything about it!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's really, really lovely - I love the tippy-top crowns, and I adore the engraving. What a great find!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Lately I've been looking at antique clusters… I just tried one on last weekend in Vegas! I love it!! :love:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!!!!! First off I love the wonky old cuts. They shoot off tons of color and fire. Modern cuts are meant to show light return and they are pretty. But I adore my old cuts sooooo much more. Next I love that your "white gold" you described is what I call "whellow". That lovely color of warm white gold that is warm, yet not quite yellow. Wear your ring in good health. These wonky old cuts are hard to come by, and their beauty is underated. I am glad we do see some modern vendors who are recreating the old cuts but they are still trying to maximize light return. Those in the know (old cut lovers) will snatch up these true old cut beauties knowing that their imperfect cuts are totally perfect.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results