shape
carat
color
clarity

Newest cut and watch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Flame on! This jewelry watch from Vacheron Constantin features the newest officially recognized diamond shape, the "flame cut." The shape, that looks like a small flame, is emphasized in the dial as well as the use of 200 flame cut diamonds all over the watch, 20 on the case, 60 in the dial, and 120 used on the bracelet. The settings and case of the watch are all made from 18k white gold. Being a jewelry watch, the Vacheron Constantin Kalla Flame is a pretty wild looking piece, but still retains the grace you have come to expect from the brand.

Interestingly, Vacheron Constantin chose to retain a mechanical movement for the small profile watch. Inside is a manually wound 1005 movement, that is just 3.6mm thick. Don''t expect too much life out of it though as you need to wind it at least every 30 hours - certainly enough for a good night (and morning) out. With a total of 36.5 karats of the attractive new flame cut diamonds, the Lady Kalla serves its purpose well to highlight a novel, but classic looking piece of watch jewelry for women.

vacheron-constantin-lady-kalla-flame-watch.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
an inovative and beautiful cut!Whats the retail on that very casual time piece!Great for wearing with jeans!
9.gif

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Greetings Jewelerman!
I''m happy that you like it...lol
Hm I have 3 of them for me: one in soft pink, flawless and blue greyed diamonds
31.gif
30.gif
, of course I wear them to go everywhere and sure jeans is a nice choice, and erm...well I use a very cheap jeans....(lol), don''t know why but in Sunny days everybody looks at my watch
11.gif
...(wandering)

any furter infos:
http://www.vacheron-constantin.com/en2/contact/

oh yeah I am kidding!

Cheers

Monica

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results