shape
carat
color
clarity

Newby to diamonds. Info on square cut diamond.

Darktone

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I do know a little bit about diamonds- probably just enough to get myself in trouble though. I saw a blue square cut diamond ring on the web I thought looked really neat and thought it would make me a nice wedding ring. I really don't know too much about this cut and was hoping someone here could tell me about it and it's good points and I guess bad points too. Also how big is this .48 carat diamond in centimeters? Thanks! :)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tcAX83l9L._SL400_.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
do you have any more pictures? or a lab report?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure that is an irradiated diamond. I'd stick with a natural diamond if it was for me.

Darktone

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1304975377|2916638 said:
I am sure that is an irradiated diamond. I'd stick with a natural diamond if it was for me.

Yes. It is an irradiated diamond. How much does a natural one cost verses man made? Price is a big object for me.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
if you don't mind irradiated I would definitely go with that option, as a natural blue diamond is very expensive.

Darktone

Rough_Rock
Thank. I am really interested in knowing about this cut as well and how many facets are in it and how well it sparkles. :)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
we really have no information to judge that.

Darktone

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I just wish I had more info. I ended up buying it for $1,800. Hope I did not do too bad.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results