shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie with new 3 stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
This isn''t anything as grand as many I have seen here, but I wanted to share. This is a pic of my new 3 stone ring I got from hubby for our 12th anniversary this month. The solitaire is the one he proposed with 13 years ago, I wore it for the first 6 years it is a .10 carat I believe it is I or J colored. I will have that little sucker forever. The 3 stone is a 1 carat total in H-I color. I am also getting a shared prong band made by Michael E. and hope to post it in the next month. Like I said nothing spectacular, but I wanted to share. Thanks, Mokey

ring pics 0601.JPG

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
This is another view to show the surprise diamonds on the sides. Thanks for looking. Mokey

ring pics 06102.JPG

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh but your new three stone ring IS something spectacular! I love that gorgeous setting and it looks so pretty on your hand. And I think it is neat that you are wearing your original diamond as a pinkie ring! Thanks for sharing.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks sundial. I do wear it as a pinky sometimes, and then sometimes on a chain on my neck and most of the time it sits in my jewelry box, I know it is tiny, but there was a lot of love that came with it! Thanks for the complements, I really am proud of both of them.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
What a cute little solitaire, it makes an adorable pinky ring!
36.gif
And your three-stone is just gorgeous! Congratulations!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I just love your three stone. And I love that you ware your first diamond on a chain sometimes as do I the promise ring that my husband gave me about a year and a half before he proposed. I think it also is a .10ct. I just love the side view of your three stone ring it looks like your diamonds are floating. In that way they will catch the light and send flashes that will knock everyones eyes out. Love love love the side view!!!!
emlove.gif
face18.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, that is also what I loved about it. We have been looking for a 3 stone for a while but I wanted something special and when I looked in the case, this was the only ring I saw. That''s how we knew it was the one! Thanks for the nice words. Mokey

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Very pretty ring!

I agree with what one poster wrote -- wear the e-ring as a pinky ring.

It looks great next to your 3-stone stunner.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is lovely! Thanks for sharing!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s beautiful! Looks very sparkly. I''ll bet you catch yourself staring at it often? It looks great on your hand. Congrats!

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to PS!

I love the classic styling of your 3-stone, but I must say, I think your solitaire is very sweet and just lovely as well ...

Congratulations on 12 years!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Remember to post more hand pics when you get your wedding band ...

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, both are beautiful!! And I love the side view of the three stone
30.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. I do find myself staring at it because it is so sparkly! I will definitely post pics when I get my band made. I am going for a 7 stone shared prong with .07 stones. I am also having Michael E. make me a solitaire setting with surprise sapphires in it, but the center stone won''t be real as we have to save up for that. I am wanting to get the dream setting now, and then when we can get the real stone we will put it in. This way I can enjoy the set and not have to wait forever for the setting. I am going to then move my three stone over to my right hand. I am really excited about it. I will definitely post pics when I get them. Thanks for all of the interest, it really means a lot. Mokey

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2006 9:45:55 PM
Author: Mokey
Thanks everyone. I do find myself staring at it because it is so sparkly! I will definitely post pics when I get my band made. I am going for a 7 stone shared prong with .07 stones. I am also having Michael E. make me a solitaire setting with surprise sapphires in it, but the center stone won''t be real as we have to save up for that. I am wanting to get the dream setting now, and then when we can get the real stone we will put it in. This way I can enjoy the set and not have to wait forever for the setting. I am going to then move my three stone over to my right hand. I am really excited about it. I will definitely post pics when I get them. Thanks for all of the interest, it really means a lot. Mokey
Oooohhh, Mokey, both rings sound amazing!!! Please post pics when Michael E finishes them!

Agape

Rough_Rock
That is a great idea to go with a non diamond stone and save up for it. I love, love, love your first e ring. I am like you, I''m keeping mine forever! And I love that you wear with your others, as if to say that it can never be replaced, just be joined with some new friends. And those new friends...beautiful!! I really like that gallery view.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your new three-stone ring it is gorgeous. I think too big rings are over stated and love the simplicity of <1.0 carat diamonds!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your 12th anniversary! Your ring is beautiful.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing spectacular?? Are you kidding???
30.gif
It''s gorgeous!!! I''ve got a RB 3-stone Ering too, it is my ALL time favourite style. And I love your original Ering on your pinky, it looks too cute!!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again everyone I will definitely be posting picks when he gets done. I am really excited because my hubby has had so much input on the design of the solitaire. The ring that sparked it all for us was Houmedgals ring that Michael had done for her. I loved it and then went from there. Can you tell I am excited?! I will post when I get them. Thanks again for all of the interest. And I agree, nothing will ever replace this little rock of mine. I also have a not so good half carat solitaire that we got a few years ago, but it didn''t shine like my little one so I hardly ever wore it, it is now in my jewelry box and one day when our son is ready I will give it to him if he wants it to give to his special girl. Hopefully he will be able to get her a nice one on his own even if it is a small one, but just in case that one is there for him. Thanks again, Mokey

Tisme

Rough_Rock
That''s a lovely ring and the suprise diamonds are a nice touch. Very pretty...
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
sorry I missed this one.....

Very Pretty Mokey
enjoy!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks sevens! Also, thanks for putting my ring in the show me the ring folder it means a lot. Mokey

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty Mokey! You are a very lucky lady to have this lovely three stone and working on a Micheal E! WOW!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your anniversary ring is just beautiful. I love it. It looks beautiful on your hand and I also love your pinky ring.

My hubby surprised me too. Our 25th wedding anniversary is next month, but he gave me my gift early. An 2.07 Columbian emerald ring. I Love it. Don''t we have special husband''s?

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s beautiful!!! I don''t know how I missed this one Mokey. It''s lovely and I adore the detail of the setting. I''m so glad Nan bumped this thread!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s a lovely 3stone mokey! thanks for sharing it with us.
36.gif

love your mokey avatar btw!
26.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I love your 3 stone because of the stones going down the side and the surpise diamonds. Congrats on 12 years!! And I love that you treasure your original ering.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Mokey and thank you for sharing your beautiful 3-stone ring with us. I love the side view of it with the surprise stones!
30.gif

I thought I''d give you a little heads up about your Michael E. ring. It sounds gorgeous and we''d all love to see it here when you get it but PS has a "no sims" rule so you can''t post any simulated diamonds or other stones here.
8.gif
Please do post it over at betterthandiamond.com though because some of us here also like to look over there.
35.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Patty, I know about the rule, but only the center stone of my solitaire will be a sim, my shared prong band will be all .07 diamonds. I will post that, but not the solitaire. I wanted to be able to get my 3 stone and shared prong band and my solitaire setting which didn''t leave much money for the center stone of the solitaire, but in due time
31.gif
. I wanted to say thanks again to everyone who responded, I never thought I would get so many wonderful replies especially from so many ladies with such beautiful rings to look up to! Thanks again, Mokey

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results