shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie with a question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gokorn1

Rough_Rock
So for the last few months i have been educating myself on diamonds. I have read so many helpful resources. However, most of them are for round cut diamonds. My girlfriend really wants and princess cut. So have been trying to find the specs of what a princess cut diamond should be. like what is considered the best table size, depth etc. I have found the "Ideal Specifications" for a round cut but not a princess. Im looking for something around 1 ct (if that helps) I was wondering if anyone had or knew where to get them.
Thanks so much
Tim

gontama

Shiny_Rock
Try www.goodoldgold.com They have nice princess diamonds. There was recently a happy customer who got one from GOG. Their service is excellent.

Try also www.whiteflash.com They have a branded princess diamonds as well as rounds. Many customers have happy experience.

There are also other vendors people can suggest you. Not knowing much about the princess cut, the above 2 are what I can recommend you with conficdence.

Happy shopping and good luck!

esumsea

Shiny_Rock
I think the AGA has some standards they are developing, so look there, also godoldgold has some info one this also. Good luck, it took me about 4.5 months to fully educate myself and most of that was done in three weeks here. Hopefully one of the ideal cut guys will help you out.

Regards,
Mario

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results