shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie seeking opinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rjg001

Rough_Rock
So I''ve been reading this site and getting some ideas. I''m looking at this H&A as a possibility for an e-ring:

Price: $3,358.00
Carat: 0.780
Color: G
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 60.5
Table: 56
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 15.4
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 42.9
Girdle: 0.7 to 1.2
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed (0.7)
Fluorescence: Inert
Measurements: 6.01-6.03X3.64

AGS and Sarin reports are available online. The seller appears to be reputable. Is there anything that I should be wary of based on this info and at this price? What should I expect for a diamond with these numbers?

Also, my gf is about 5'' tall and has pretty small hands. Is this a good size diamond? She rarely wears rings and if I''m getting here something to wear everyday I want to make sure its not too obtrusive and she''s not going to wish it wasn''t there. I''m probably going to go with a relatively narrow white gold setting.

rjg001

Rough_Rock
I've done some follow up and been advised that the inclusions are not eye visible. The seller has very good reviews.

Any comments at all?

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 11/10/2003 11:01:15 PM rjg001 wrote:

I've done some follow up and been advised that the inclusions are not eye visible. The seller has very good reviews.

Any comments at all?
----------------

I would say that the sarin results and hearts and arrows images on this stone look excellent.

Rest assured that Whiteflash is top of the line. Very georgeous stones...

Comparatively this diamond is right in line with other diamonds with similiar results based on cut quality as far as pricing.

Go for it...

di_AGS-3650210kk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results