shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie Request for Feedback Re. ID of Possible Vintage Chanel Necklace, Earrings

Kimberly22

Rough_Rock
Thank you for this forum! It's pretty expansive! I'm hoping someone reading this may have some insight regarding my matching necklace and earring set. There are no maker markings on the necklace that I can detect, just a "925" stamp on the clasp. It's possible a maker mark could have been removed over time. The earrings have the 925 and another mark stamped in the rear of the stud, which looks like a Chanel mark. But perhaps I'm just hopeful!? The set looks like something Czech inspired, but I've been able to find anything like it in all the online searches I've done. Glassbeads1.jpg glassbeads2.jpg glassbeads5.jpg glassbeads6CC.jpg glassbeads7CC.jpg glassbeadsCC.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know. Their mark is a circle with the intertwined C's, and this doesn't look like that to me, but I am far from knowledgeable about old Chanel jewelry.

Kimberly22

Rough_Rock
I don't know. Their mark is a circle with the intertwined C's, and this doesn't look like that to me, but I am far from knowledgeable about old Chanel jewelry.
Thank you ever so much for the feedback. After further research and reaching out to Rhinestone Rosie from the Antiques Roadshow, I'm sad to learn it's not Chanel. But, it's still a fun set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results