shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie question. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simpleplan

Rough_Rock
Hi, all.

This is an excellent education forum for newbie like me. I am about getting engage and I just know enough about diamond. I have gone through couple rocks and vendors. I finally decided to stick with this rock with these specs:

Measurements: 6.62 - 6.67 x 3.94 mm
Carat Weight: 1.04
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade: VS1
Depth: 59.3 %
Table: 57 %
Girdle: Thin to Medium, Faceted
Crown Angle: 33°
Crown Height: 13.5 %
Pavilion Angle: 40.8°
Pavilion Depth: 43 %
Star length: 60 %
Lower Half: 75 %
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None

And the price is around $8400

simpleplan

Rough_Rock
Is this look like a good deal? I'd appreciate with any advices

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
I think that is a very expensive diamond, not a good deal at all, you are paying over 8000 per carat, at your budget you can get a significantly larger G color VS2 stone with AGS000 or GIA Ex Ex Ex for less, keep looking

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!

This diamond you posted could be cut a bit tighter, I would perhaps look at the options that DS posted.
1.gif

simpleplan

Rough_Rock
Thanks and appreciated for all replied. The vendor insisted that this is a good deal. I am about to pull the trigger since i am going get engage soon. I am out of other option.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/4/2007 9:42:35 AM
Author: simpleplan
Thanks and appreciated for all replied. The vendor insisted that this is a good deal. I am about to pull the trigger since i am going get engage soon. I am out of other option.
There are plenty of beautiful diamonds out there you could choose for possibly less money, but it depends on your own comfort level and timeframe, so you must do what is right for you.

Best of luck with your purchase
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your engagement and your diamond. i wish you luck on both! enjoy!

simpleplan

Rough_Rock
I know, I should have prepare myself at least 6 months prior my big day. I am now recommeded my buddies to prepare themselve before their engagement. So, they will have more time to research and more selections

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results