shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie & New RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kalela

Rough_Rock
Aloha from a newbie. I was a long time lurker on Diamond Talk. When I finally decided to come out of "lurkdom" at DT, I somehow couldn''t post. Imagine my surprise when I came to Pricescope and found many of the DTers that I was used to reading (kamuelamom, Mary Alaina etc.) You all "sound" so familiar to me. Anyway, I just got through a purchase of a right hand ring. The stone is from GOG and the setting is from a local jeweler.

Stone stats:

.55 Solasfera
Color: J
Clarity: VS2

(I don''t have the measurements and such with me so can''t post those.)

Don''t mind the pictures, I''ll try to take some with my digital SLR later to see if I can get better ones that my p&s.

DSC01273.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow that''s a gorgeous ring Kalela!! Any hand pics or specs???
30.gif
30.gif

kalela

Rough_Rock
Sorry, don''t know how to post multiple pictures. Here''s a yucky hand shot I took last night. I want to add these photos to the "less than 1 carat ring" thread too. That thread was an immense help when I chose this stone. I have a 1.04 carat princess so I was in the market for a smaller stone. I had a hard time getting some perspective of that size on line until I saw that thread. Thank you, PSers!

DSC01300.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Your rings are absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Now let''s see that princess cut!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE that first pic of the stone....beautiful!!!
30.gif
and really like the way the rings go together....very nice, unique setting!!!!!!! Enjoy !!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful kalela, and welcome to PS!!!!
35.gif
35.gif

kalela

Rough_Rock
I have tried and tried to get a good photo of my princess but all I get is a blur! I need to use my digital SLR and see if I can get a good photo. When I do, I''ll post it.

This ring was inspired by a gold ring that I lost years ago. DH & I called it a mask ring because it looked like a mask. I loved that ring. It was also inspired by Empresseva''s wedding set from Tiffany''s. I lucked out when we saw the setting at a local jeweler with the matching band ready made. It gives the rings a dual purpose as I can also use it as a wedding set when I''m wearing silver colored jewelery.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love everything about that set! I love the ring setting with the open work on the sides, and just adore the matching band that goes with it!!! Yummy!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s sooo pretty!

I love the way it looks on your hand. The wedding band matches and curves up so nicely.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Very lovely, I like the little half bows on each side of your center stone it sucha fun and sweet design.
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! That looks beautiful and sparkly on your hand!!! I love the setting!!!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what an excellent choice for a rhr. I think it''s beautiful.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome and thanks for sharing your new sparklie. . . very pretty!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

I love it! Keep those pics coming!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW very pretty!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
I just LOVE the set!
30.gif
What a great size - and it looks perfect on your hand. So glad you were able to sort of "remake" your original ring. And it''s awesome that you now have a yellow and white wedding set. Perfect!

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 3:54:26 PM
Author: kalela
Sorry, don''t know how to post multiple pictures. Here''s a yucky hand shot I took last night. I want to add these photos to the ''less than 1 carat ring'' thread too. That thread was an immense help when I chose this stone. I have a 1.04 carat princess so I was in the market for a smaller stone. I had a hard time getting some perspective of that size on line until I saw that thread. Thank you, PSers!

It''s a great ring! It''s nice to see a smaller diamond in a stunning setting.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to PS! Your ring is beautiful!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring...!!
30.gif

Welcome to PS.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Minny

Rough_Rock
Oh wow, I really love that setting!! Beautiful ring.
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I was just wondering myself how I managed to miss this one. What a stunning set.
30.gif
They are very unique and beautiful. Please try to post more pics.

Shay

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
What beautiful rings! Thanks for sharing and feel free to post as many photos as you want, we love ''em
2.gif

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!

Love your rings..how feminine and pretty!

I wonder what your thoughts are on the solsfera?? I''ve admired their perfectly red brillance scope images on GOG.

Oh, what dig slr do you have. My honey just gave me my dream camera Nikon D70 for my bday and I couldn''t be happier!!

kalela

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 11:36:54 PM
Author: hearts set
Welcome!

Love your rings..how feminine and pretty!

I wonder what your thoughts are on the solsfera?? I''ve admired their perfectly red brillance scope images on GOG.

Oh, what dig slr do you have. My honey just gave me my dream camera Nikon D70 for my bday and I couldn''t be happier!!
Hi hearts set,

I really love the scintillation that the Solasfera gives off. I''m sure that if this had been a bigger stone, the effect would be greatly increased. For a smaller stone, this one certainly is radiant. I can still see the arrows with my naked eye but they are skinnier arrows than a traditional 58 facet H&A cut. My husband made the choice of max light return. I had a choice between this stone & a .624 H&A triple AGS 0. The price difference was $7 and the mm size between the two was very small. I was having trouble making a decision so DH made it for me.

I got the the Canon 20D. I am a portrait photographer and I have Canon lenses from my film SLR so it made sense for me to stay with Canon and not re-invest in a different brand of "glass." You have an awesome camera! Between photography & diamonds, I think I will go broke! (But I''ll definitely be happy! [$$)])

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results