shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie needs help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock-Monkey {Sco}

Rough_Rock
Hi Folks,
Heres the story, I am going on Holiday to Hong Kong in 3 weeks with my girlfriend, and while I am there I want to get a ring made to the same design as the attached image (as she loves that design). My problem is that I know nothing of jewelery making/Diamonds etc and dont want to get ripped off. I am hoping that I can get it made in Hong Kong far cheaper than I can in Scotland, I hope it doesn't sound like I am tight fisted but I dont have that much to spend at the moment. Anyway I am just hoping someone here can give me some advise over the next couple of weeks, perhaps recomend a Jeweler or something, advise on how much to expect to pay etc.
I hope this all makes sense.

Thanks & Regards
Jonathan
confused.gif

ring_services.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I have no advice for you. I have no doubt you can get it more cheaply made in HK, but you have to be careful. I wanted to say, though, that that's an incredible ring!

Rock-Monkey {Sco}

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Thanks anyway. Just hope someone can help as I am in complete dissaray as to what to do, where to go, how much to expect to pay etc etc etc.............
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Regards
Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results