shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie needs help :)

jimply67

Rough_Rock
Hey all!
Nice to finally be on here since my girl is on here alot so I am under a different alias than I usually use :D

I have sourced this diamond online but just wanted to find out what exactly feather,pinpoint and indented natural means?

Also what does the girdle and measurements mean for this diamond? for all the diamond lovers here is this going to look good? i have been looking at cushion and brilliant but i do know my gf does love cushion cut so...

GIA Report

Cushion Modified Brilliant
Measurements: 5.40 x 4.93 x 3.29 mm
Carat Weight: 0.70 carat
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade: VVS2
Proportions:
Depth: 66.8%
Table: 60%
Girdle: Thin to Extremely Thick, Faceted
Culet: None
Finish:
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None
Clarity Characteristics:
Feather, Pinpoint, Indented Natural

thanks so much guys, i know alot about diamonds now but still unsure on somethings. hope you can help :)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Hi! Do you have any images of this diamond? With cushion cuts you really need images to evaluate.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jimply67|1314402339|3000937 said:
Hey all!
Nice to finally be on here since my girl is on here alot so I am under a different alias than I usually use :D

I have sourced this diamond online but just wanted to find out what exactly feather,pinpoint and indented natural means?

Also what does the girdle and measurements mean for this diamond? for all the diamond lovers here is this going to look good? i have been looking at cushion and brilliant but i do know my gf does love cushion cut so...

GIA Report

Cushion Modified Brilliant
Measurements: 5.40 x 4.93 x 3.29 mm
Carat Weight: 0.70 carat
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade: VVS2
Proportions:
Depth: 66.8%
Table: 60%
Girdle: Thin to Extremely Thick, Faceted
Culet: None
Finish:
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None
Clarity Characteristics:
Feather, Pinpoint, Indented Natural

thanks so much guys, i know alot about diamonds now but still unsure on somethings. hope you can help :)

In four words - nothing to worry about. It's a sub-1ct VVS - trust me, the inclusions are of *no* concern whatsoever with regard to visbility, durability, or light return.

Ditto wanting pictures/more info?

ETA pics & descriptions of some common inclusions here http://www.goodoldgold.com/4Cs/Clarity/InclusionGallery/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results