shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie needs feedback

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am super concerned about the cluster of inclusions directly under the table.

If you’d like, I can do a search to see if I can find something within your budget that may have more to offer.
What are your preferences re: Carat, Color, and Budget?

Aajagar

Rough_Rock
Thank you Matthews1127.

Round
Carat 1.85 to 2.05
Color G-I
Budget 17k-18k
Platinum ring

It's a 25th anniversary wedding ring for my beautiful wife. I really appreciate your feedback.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your original choice has some seriously good light performance. Am a little confused as to how this didn’t meet ACA standards. But like Matthews, the clouds and crystals under the table are readily apparent at magnification and given the size of this stone, it may not be eye clean. Thankfully though they aren’t black in colour (whew!) otherwise they’d be even more noticeable.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very limited selection at WF atm at that price range and size. Checked over at BGD and nada there too.

Same story at JA though I did see this there, a 2.34ct I SI1 True Hearts for under $19k list (after wire discount, it may get you closer to your $18k max budget though if you had a chat with a sales associate there they might be able to get you closer if you mention Pricescope in the conversation).
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-di...rat-i-color-si1-clarity-ideal-cut-sku-3824114

A number of crystals (white thankfully) which may be visible. I zoomed the video out to 1x magnification and they weren’t visible at that level of magnification.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just an FYI about our listings: if you see the eye-clean logo on the diamond detail page it means that the diamond has been strictly judged by our review team to be clean to the naked eye from approximately 10" in the face-up direction. If the logo does not appear on the listing, in the table below it will say "eye-clean - inquire". By inquiring customers can get more specific info about the visuals and also find out what other options might be in our pipeline but not yet posted to the website.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just an FYI about our listings: if you see the eye-clean logo on the diamond detail page it means that the diamond has been strictly judged by our review team to be clean to the naked eye from approximately 10" in the face-up direction. If the logo does not appear on the listing, in the table below it will say "eye-clean - inquire". By inquiring customers can get more specific info about the visuals and also find out what other options might be in our pipeline but not yet posted to the website.
OOPS...
I actually misspoke about the eye-clean logo. We went away from using the logo when we re-designed the site last year to be mobile-first adaptive. The information about eye-clean is available in the table with the other attributes on the detail page. It will either say "yes" or "inquire".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results