shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jayk9797

Rough_Rock
I am in the market for an engagement ring. My girlfriend likes cushion and radiant center stones. I have no knowledge about these stones nor shopping online with diamond brokers. My brother recommended this site to me as a starting point. My budget is $7000 for the stone. She is a size 4.5 ring finger. I would like the stone to be between
1.5 - 2.0 carats.

Any starting information would be a great help.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Jason,

Your brother got you off to a great start! I''d say you owe him a dinner for that.
2.gif

Now, first thing you need to do is decide which shape you want to get. It''s a matter of preference really, but I think you might have better luck finding a nice cushion than a radiant . I would suggest doing some research on here. There are tons of threads with lots of info. Just type cushion or radiant in the search box, and you''ll be on your way. Hopefully after reading about each stone a bit, you''ll get a feel for which one you''d like to buy. After you decide, we''d love to help you find something!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops, didn''t see the fancy shape. Forget about my previous post. :razz:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2009 6:20:49 PM
Author: Ellen
Hi Jason,

Your brother got you off to a great start! I''d say you owe him a dinner for that.
2.gif

Now, first thing you need to do is decide which shape you want to get. It''s a matter of preference really, but I think you might have better luck finding a nice cushion than a radiant . I would suggest doing some research on here. There are tons of threads with lots of info. Just type cushion or radiant in the search box, and you''ll be on your way. Hopefully after reading about each stone a bit, you''ll get a feel for which one you''d like to buy. After you decide, we''d love to help you find something!
Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results