shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie Gets His Ring...SDTinCup UPDATE...w/pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sdtincup

Rough_Rock
Well all...it''s been a long journey and with the help on so many people (GOG, Landi, RocDoc...and of course you!!!) I''ve finally finished my GF''s engagement ring and have a couple pics! It''s a .87 Regent that I got from GOG...I must add another endorsement to Jonathan and his awesome staff!!! It''s being shipped out today and I should have it in my hot little hands tomorrow...and then of course there''s that whole proposal part! lol Anyway, I wanted to drop a pic...a lot of people gave me tremendous feedback and the end result you see here is a result of much of that. Thank you again everyone for all the help...I dare say it turned out pretty cool!!!

-SDTinCup
appl.gif

final shots.jpg

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! It is amazing!!!!
appl.gif

Congrats and best wishes! I know your future wife will be floored! Please do post your proposal idea when you come up with one!

-Sarah
1.gif

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Wow. That's really a lovely ring.
love.gif

The more I see the rings with a diamond flanked by sapphires, the more I love it. It looks a lot like a Tacori piece I was checking out.

What a beauty!
3.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely. Please remember to post pics on the hand so we can drool some more!!

Robyn12

Shiny_Rock
Very prety and very unique! The details are wonderful -- I'm sure she is going to love it. Congrats!

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
That is one awesome ring...the setting is great...I am quite a fan of Regents and sapphires...
9.gif

SHe is going to LOVE it

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
I am going to add your ring to the Regent pics thread...it is great to see different pronage...it really accentuates the squareness without making it too square

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
sdtincup,

That is a real beauty!
9.gif

I love the setting also, and the center stone is well balanced with the size of the saphires.

Just stunning!

Congratulations and best wishes!
appl.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow -- that is stunning! What a lucky lady
appl.gif
. Now we really have to hear her reaction once you propose!
appl.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that turned out beautiful! Like Diane said, I like how the prongs accent the square shape of the Regent.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is such a romantic ring, very lovely.
1.gif
The sapphire side stones look beautiful beside the Regent, you did well! Congrats!

sdtincup

Rough_Rock
rodent.gif

Thank you all so much for the kind comments...it really did turn out cool, didn't it?! I do owe a lot to many of the posters here on pricescope...too many names to mention, but you definitely know who you are!!! This was quite the creation...as I'm sure every ring is! Some people have asked about the sapphires...they symbolize fidelity and trust...not a bad thing for a marriage!

Anyway, I just wanted to again thank everyone and let you know that I'll be posting more picks when the proposal happens and I can stop using the "GF" phrase.

'till then,
SDTinCup
appl.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats..
9.gif
I love the style of your ring and the contrast the sapphires provide..
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Wow Regents are getting alot of face time nowadays eh?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results